View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373 ... 607  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: Galaxy S II
Operating System: Android
ROM: MIUI official
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
DBL wrote:
Mr_President wrote:
Hmm so it's supposed to be possible to bind keyboard keys on my Transformer Prime? The arrow keys seem to be the only ones that work. But binding the Square, Circle etc buttons to, for example, the M or N key doesn't work. The emulator does detect the keypresses when setting the keys. But no matter how much I press them, nothing happens when playing games :(.

I had the similar problem. It seems to happen to me only when I have the Asus stock keyboard as my default. I changed my default keyboard to smart keyboard pro and my issues went away.

Aha! Thanks for that info :). Ye I'm using the stock keyboard. Gonna have to try with another one then. But I hope Schtruck can fix this since far from everyone uses 3rd party keyboards.

Wed May 02, 2012 6:28 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Stock Rom
Mr_President wrote:
DBL wrote:
Mr_President wrote:
Hmm so it's supposed to be possible to bind keyboard keys on my Transformer Prime? The arrow keys seem to be the only ones that work. But binding the Square, Circle etc buttons to, for example, the M or N key doesn't work. The emulator does detect the keypresses when setting the keys. But no matter how much I press them, nothing happens when playing games :(.

I had the similar problem. It seems to happen to me only when I have the Asus stock keyboard as my default. I changed my default keyboard to smart keyboard pro and my issues went away.

Aha! Thanks for that info :). Ye I'm using the stock keyboard. Gonna have to try with another one then. But I hope Schtruck can fix this since far from everyone uses 3rd party keyboards.

how about trying to use the android default keyboard(not the asus one) and bind the keys again? works for me :)
however mine is a Asus TF101, but I think should work for the Prime as well.
(last time when i used Asus keyboard i got the same problem where only arrow keys worked only too)

Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Stock Rom
gregory85 wrote:
I wrote some time ago about problem with fps drop connected with cpu freq. drop. 1400 mhz 60 fps and 800 mhz 35 fps, so this is mali driver fault ? I have that drops in all my games ... Schtruck do you have the same problem ?
Everything is fine if fps drops from 120 to 70 because i use limiter to 60 fps , but if fps drops from 60 to 35 .... game is unplayable. maybe someone with root check solid 1400 mhz ?

games depends you CPU speed to emulate, of course it will drop fps when the CPU mhz drops.
solution: use interactive CPU governer, or use dual core mode. Even at my Transformer, when i clock it to 1.6Ghz, it runs all the game smoothly, but with stock 1.0Ghz, some games just aren't that smooth anymore.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: android
ROM: 2.3
Can someone please reply to my previous post. Iv been trying to get help for two months.

Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
ROM: Stock
Hello, For those of you mali 400 (samsung) that version of tekken usais? I use the PAL version and as much as I try, uninstall, reboot ... I can not make it work with the latest actualizaciones.with the 19 if it works

Last edited by IVPITER on Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 am

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII
Operating System: Android ICS 4.0.3
Chinvo wrote:
Chinvo wrote:
schtruck wrote:
just released update with new fix:

FPse 0.11.22:
- Fixed disc swapping for multi cd games ( had somes problems in previous versions)
- fixed .iso and .img support

the multi CD problem is still here.
the file is . img
when I pressed the eject and selected a new disc. nth happened
and I tried to load the old save by pressing the load button in this emulator. I really go back to the game in disc 1.
it seems that the disc 2 was not successfully loaded by the app

would u plz solve this?

Correct. The disk switching problem is not resolved although it has changed. Before the games would not recognize that any change in disk had happened, and then hang up at that point. NOW....it recognizes a change in the disk but does nothing at all. In some multidisk games it will just fail to load the new disk, but the original disk will still work. In Monster Rancher 2, the game seems to handle the seitching fine, but it isn't actually working at all. It reads all new disks as the exact same data and produces identical monsters no matter what you eject and mount.

So basically, the disk switch issue is still there, and every multidisk game that I have tried is completely broken when it comes to the switching. Thanks for working on this issue, but it is still broken. Let me know if there is anything I can test for you.

Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 am
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Jxd s601
ROM: stock
I'd just like to add another bug, that i've reported in the specific games list.
The game is Legend of Dragoon (pal converted using cdrwin) disc 3
Using JXD S601 (850mhz custom (Also used HTC wildfire s to make sure it wasn't just the JXD)
Basically what is happening is i am getting to certain parts of the game and when I enter a new screen(Or at one point i a new part of a cutscene) and the music carries on but the screen just goes black. Framerate changes from 51 -50 and backup again. I've changed bios (Solved this issue on disc 2) and altered some settings but still no joy now. I have backed up several points on save states where this occurs which I can pm if you want(If you would like some other info let me know).
The only way i can progress is by using the memory card save and using espsx1.7.0.
The strange thing is disc 1 had no problems, disc 2 had 2 areas that had problems and disc 3 it just keeps on happening. Now stuck at the end of disc 3. Another issue i have had, but haven't checked since the last update is the music slowly increases(even with spusync)when carrying on from changing disc and the savestates go crazy and loose sound after loading one, but if i get to a savepoint and load from there all is well again(Loaded not using savestate)

Many thanks in advance, an absolutely amazing emulator BTW. :)

Wed May 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Primary Device: Galaxy S II
ROM: MIUI official
BBXiong wrote:
Mr_President wrote:
DBL wrote:

how about trying to use the android default keyboard(not the asus one) and bind the keys again? works for me :)
however mine is a Asus TF101, but I think should work for the Prime as well.
(last time when i used Asus keyboard i got the same problem where only arrow keys worked only too)

Thank you! That fixed it :mrgreen:. I changed to the native Android keyboard and suddenly I had no problem binding the keys :).

Wed May 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0
Quote:
games depends you CPU speed to emulate, of course it will drop fps when the CPU mhz drops.
solution: use interactive CPU governer, or use dual core mode. Even at my Transformer, when i clock it to 1.6Ghz, it runs all the game smoothly, but with stock 1.0Ghz, some games just aren't that smooth anymore

I know, but frequency is changing without reason, I don't know why my cpu slow down 10 times per minute ... And second thing, I have stock rom without root (I'm waiting for official ICS) so I can't change cpu frequency, anyone with Galaxy Note have this problem ? This is very visible on tekken 3, it runs over 55 fps when cpu got 1400mhz but fps drop to 30 when cpu frequency drop to 800, easy way to check this is use cooltool from market.

Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Primary Device: G2x
ROM: Phoenix blood 2.1
Thank you! That fixed it :mrgreen:. I changed to the native Android keyboard and suddenly I had no problem binding the keys :).[/quote]

No problem glad I can help.

Thu May 03, 2012 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6068 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 373 ... 607  Next