Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

phillipsteak
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby phillipsteak » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:56 pm

gamerguy80 wrote:
I think you are supposed to hit the back button when you have ICS to make the menu appear.

Scratch that, I can make the menu appear, I just can't assign the circle button no matter what. If tried assigning it many times, but no matter what, the button always opens the menu :/

Edit: I've decided to revert to 0.11.15, as that is working for me. No menu button enabled screws up the key bindings for me

class1k
Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
Operating System: Android 4.0 ICS
ROM: Stock

Postby class1k » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 am

Many thanks go out to schtruck for continuing to work with the community to make this app awesome! I'm having an issue about 3 minutes into megaman legends my graphics seem to freeze but the game is still playing. I have to force close as a restart only yields a black screen. This happens consistently on every game I have tried so far. Opengl mode is hardly playable (it was), and as such I use the software mode with hardware acceleration on and is the only mode I can use. I use an Asus Transformer TF101 with a Phonejoy. Any ideas are welcome as this is a head scratcher. :D.

Uddasa
Primary Device: ASUS EeePad Transformer
ROM: Revolution HD 3.2.2

Postby Uddasa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:24 am

I also have a TF101 but so far all my games works fine. I tried FF8, FF9, Vagrant Story, Alundra, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, Resident Evil 3 and Tomb Raider 1.
I use OpenGL mode with a Sixaxis pad.

Give us some details on your other games and your settings.

PS : all games are working at full speed in opengl, excepted Soul Reaver which I tried only a few minutes.

Xandrex
Primary Device: Hp Touchpad
Operating System: Android
ROM: Cyanogenmod 9 nightly

Postby Xandrex » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 am

Hey everyone, first of all great job on the development of this fantastic emulator.

I have a question concerning the use of a sixaxis controller. I'm using sixaxis app to connect my sixaxis to my HP Touchpad and in Fpse I select one of the two available profiles under bluetooth pad. My controller type is set to analog.

When playing Ape Escape, which requires dual-shock support, everything works amazingly well, however when using the d-pad, it either keeps registering the button press even when the button is released, or it doesn't register the press at all. This does not happen when I disable the use of a bluetooth profile (and thus disabling the dual shock support).

Can anyone help me with this issue as I would like to always use the controller in dual shock mode.

Thanks in advance,

Xan

Uddasa
Primary Device: ASUS EeePad Transformer
ROM: Revolution HD 3.2.2

Postby Uddasa » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Xandrex wrote:Hey everyone, first of all great job on the development of this fantastic emulator.

I have a question concerning the use of a sixaxis controller. I'm using sixaxis app to connect my sixaxis to my HP Touchpad and in Fpse I select one of the two available profiles under bluetooth pad. My controller type is set to analog.

When playing Ape Escape, which requires dual-shock support, everything works amazingly well, however when using the d-pad, it either keeps registering the button press even when the button is released, or it doesn't register the press at all. This does not happen when I disable the use of a bluetooth profile (and thus disabling the dual shock support).

Can anyone help me with this issue as I would like to always use the controller in dual shock mode.

Thanks in advance,

Xan

I also noticed this and opened a thread here that may be related:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2898

Schtruck said he will fix it soon (maybe).

daneren2005
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
Operating System: Android 2.3.5

Postby daneren2005 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Has anyone here used FPSe with a HTC One S? I want to get the One X when it comes out on ATT and it uses the same SoC so I am curious whether it works/how well it works.

Xandrex
Primary Device: Hp Touchpad
Operating System: Android
ROM: Cyanogenmod 9 nightly

Postby Xandrex » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Uddasa wrote:
I also noticed this and opened a thread here that may be related:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2898

Schtruck said he will fix it soon (maybe).

Alrighty nice to know I'm not the only one with this issue :-)

Then I'll wait until it is integrated in a new revision.

Keep up the good work =3

Xan

zschigi2
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: stock

Postby zschigi2 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

f1 championship seasson 2000 still quits with black screen after intro video

fanta2go
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note

Postby fanta2go » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:49 pm

"Hogs Of War" got with opengl at samsung galaxy note a black screen after the end of a match and you have to restart fpse.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Very good news, i have fixed a bug in sound producer code. SOund is much better now, more clean.

In fact it's not only much better, but really perfect sound, clear sound. i'm very impressived myself by the result!

Expect an update very soon, many people will like it.

Return to “News”