Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Sun May 06, 2012 8:08 pm

low profile is for Honneycomb and ICS devices which have a soft bottom action bar, when low profile mode, all buttons become just small dark plots. just look better. once finger is pressed on this bar when faded, bar become enlighted with normal buttons.
unfortunally HTC did something wrong with this bar on HTC one X, which appear everytime and finally disturb... there is somes patches if you search well, but need root.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Sun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm

schtruck wrote:low profile is for Honneycomb and ICS devices which have a soft bottom action bar, when low profile mode, all buttons become just small dark plots. just look better. once finger is pressed on this bar when faded, bar become enlighted with normal buttons.
unfortunally HTC did something wrong with this bar on HTC one X, which appear everytime and finally disturb... there is somes patches if you search well, but need root.

yeah you mean the 3 dot bar on bottom of the screen i removerd that with a patch it was really annoying !!!

one thing to report about the new update:
it seems that the new option "Monocore" is only visible in softmode, when switched to OpenGL mode it gives the old options: "Dual Core" and "Thread Priority".
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

yes in opengl mode, there is no difference, those options does nothing because FPse is run from the video thread. so use the same core.

IVPITER
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby IVPITER » Sun May 06, 2012 8:50 pm

I open gl does not work, same error. Will not let me start mali tekken 3 in 400

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 pm

can i have a logcat?

IVPITER

Postby IVPITER » Sun May 06, 2012 9:31 pm

http://db.tt/CpM10d7W

the same problem of the previous update.
currently with the 0.11.19 game that if I work the plugin.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm

then it's an ISO format problem, what is the name of your Tekken3 disc image?

dabomb224
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 1.5

Postby dabomb224 » Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 am

1. You indicated that the dual core option doesn't work with opengl. Does that mean that it will never work?

2. Currently, the "low profile" mode is not working on the Galaxy Nexus 4.0.3. Could you find a way to enable this? Thanks!

zenowik
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: galaxy s
Operating System: android
ROM: jvu

Postby zenowik » Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 am

I have issue with openGL plugin on galaxy S I9000 , i tried chainfire with plugins and it didnt helped, when i play some games like Tekken3 and Ready 2 rumble and theres first fight then for about 1/4 of second everything onscreen looks normal but then it blinks and textures are misplaced on characters and background, looks like textures for text in hall of fame is used for backgrounds and on characters there are small triangles and some transparent areas, basically it looks like wrong textures in wrong places.This issue is only in first fights cause when next fight starts then i can see my enemy with good textures and background with good textures but my character stays with wrong ones, also lifebar is still a bit corrupted by wrong textures.
So it looks like theres problem during loading of first fight and this blink corrupts textures onscreen.
Can this be fixed in the future ? I didnt bought emu yet and im using it in limited mode but i would like openGL to work cause it looks sooo much better than software rendering.Some games work fine like street fighter ex 2, i dont see any corrupted textures and opengl works fine and fast with it .
This problem with corrupted textures disappears when from video menu i enable advanced blending, then everything looks ok from first fight but gameplay is very slow and game is unplayable.
Why it happens ?

IVPITER

Postby IVPITER » Mon May 07, 2012 5:17 am

It is true with the only plugin I get the error with. Bin, I loaded the iso in the problem of mali but I get the error that you commented. In software loaded so the two types of images without problems.

Return to “News”