View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 633  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
schtruck wrote:
i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

FPse on HTC One X is a dream!! never saw that before.

Will release FPse 0.11.17 tomorow. After i'd like to add new multi language with new xml and new documentation.

Last changes i did are the Back button used as menu button on ICS, and globally menus are more solid. When at loader you press back you see greetings pages and on all version of android you'll have to press back another time to draw a new light menu where you can Load ISO, Configure , printing Documentation or quit.

OpenGL plugin has just been updated, i found somes problems with Logs set that could slowdown a lot of emuation...

MAny thanks. ! :)

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1
schtruck wrote:
i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

Will release FPse 0.11.17 tomorow. After i'd like to add new multi language with new xml and new documentation.

Last changes i did are the Back button used as menu button on ICS, and globally menus are more solid. When at loader you press back you see greetings pages and on all version of android you'll have to press back another time to draw a new light menu where you can Load ISO, Configure , printing Documentation or quit.

OpenGL plugin has just been updated, i found somes problems with Logs set that could slowdown a lot of emuation...

so you finally went for it. Congratulations on getting One X :)

My One X arrives tomorrow :) cant wait to try Fpse on that bad boy :lol:

btw have you updated the database for the OGL options ?? just wanted to remind you :D
having to set different OGL options for each game every time is a nightmare !!
because not all games are the same, they require different options, so it would be nice if Fpse remembers each game OGL settings like in soft mode.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am

Primary Device: Padfone
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: stock + root
schtruck wrote:

So, there is no chance to fix this slowdown on mali400? Maybe switching on/off this software drawning?

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:44 am

Primary Device: SGS II
I know this mali400 bug sucks as hell, but it has to be fixed somehow! I think there are quite a few people using the SGS II, like me, and wish this to be solved... Please find a way, schtruck :cry:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
intel is currently investigating, because my proposition was to give them a test version of FPse + source code of Pete plugin port, then they will understand easyly the problem. But for now they are waiting for an answer from their direction to be sure they can do that.

I succeed to fix Eject Disk/change disk which caused somes crash previously.

About Vagrant Story on MALI400 slowdown, you said me it was fast in earlier version of OpenGL plugin, the main difference is the Number of textre generated, perhaps the solution because i checked about Software rendering with last version of Pete plugin port, and it's disabled by defaullt,

Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD
schtruck wrote:

Waiting for the new strangers. :D

I prefer play on Motorola Droid 2 - because Qwerty slide keyboard :D

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Primary Device: Padfone
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: stock + root
schtruck wrote:
intel is currently investigating, because my proposition was to give them a test version of FPse + source code of Pete plugin port, then they will understand easyly the problem. But for now they are waiting for an answer from their direction to be sure they can do that.

About Vagrant Story on MALI400 slowdown, you said me it was fast in earlier version of OpenGL plugin, the main difference is the Number of textre generated, perhaps the solution because i checked about Software rendering with last version of Pete plugin port, and it's disabled by defaullt,

I think, maybe you could submit old version of openGL?

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1
schtruck wrote:
It's brilliant, you fix problems as soon as I notice them, I didn't notice that it was a problem until having it crash on me 5 times in a row today. Can't wait for the fix and I hope Intel get back to you quickly. You're a great developer :D

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
ok guys, just released FPse 0.11.17:

- Major fixes on Pad control emulation.
Bluetooth device will work now in IME, and Phone joy and Wiimote analog stick will work with bluetooth when IME is not set.
Onscreen buttons + hardware button pressed simultaneously fixed
- Fixes on Save default config when accessing menu by pressing back twice at iso loader then MISC menu.
- added low profile mode for ICS
- added press Back to access menu on ICS device (No more menu button on ICS)
- Fixed Eject Disc function (for all Disc ISO format), no more random crash
- Fixed menu, more stable now and more complete.
- Auto switch to HLE mode for MALI400 devices when you run fpse (if bios was previously set)

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:29 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: DesireHD
schtruck wrote:
Bluetooth device will work now in IME, and Phone joy and Wiimote analog stick will work with bluetooth when IME is not set.

By that do you mean bluetooth gamepads work when they are connected natively in ICS?

Btw great stuff :)

Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 633  Next