View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 6482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 649  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
ha!! but i have an idea, first version of OpenGL plugin had Software drawing code not included, this mean somes stuff weren't drawn sometime, but that's possible it's the reason today why there is huge slowdown, i will try to add an option do disable software drawing.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:15 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
schtruck wrote:
ok will try to answer to all problem here:

- First about Eboot support, someone has just tested MGS in pbp format and disk change work for him. (European version of MGS)
- About Adreno 220 problem, your need the last driver from Qualcomm, boost is enormous (your ICS version include those drivers?)
- Vagrant story slowdown. you haven't answered about Special Frame limiter mode?

I have now somes good news, i have fixed All problems with Phone joy,Bluez IME, all IME pads and keyboards, and added LOW PROFILE for ICS devices to fade the Menu bar, and Made Back button as the new Open Menu button.

So does this mean true analog works with phonejoy? Also any ETA when we can expect to see the next release than?

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:07 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

yes analog work perfectly with phonejoy and bluez IME. if you choose IME as input device, Analog will be mapped to Keys then only Digital will be possible, but ifyou don't set IME as input device, Phone Joy will work as analog device.
As well as Wiimote and Nunchuck

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
schtruck wrote:
yes analog work perfectly with phonejoy and bluez IME. if you choose IME as input device, Analog will be mapped to Keys then only Digital will be possible, but ifyou don't set IME as input device, Phone Joy will work as analog device.
As well as Wiimote and Nunchuck

That's cool but than how do you connect to device if you do not use IME? Because so far the only method I have gotten it to actually pair and connect is with IME any other way it never connected.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: OrDroid 2.1.1
schtruck, could you make saving Mem Cards to SD Card by default?
I change ROM's alot and it would be alot easier, bcoz i often forget about making backup and i lose all my saves ; /

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Site Admin

but the memcard saves directory can be set manually to sdcard, no need to change.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:38 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0
Quote:
but the memcard saves directory can be set manually to sdcard, no need to change.

There is an option, but I need mcd files on sd card right ? Somebody wrote "you need root to copy mcd to sd" but I'm without root right now ...
Please explain how to do this correctly :)

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock
gregory85 wrote:
Quote:

There is an option, but I need mcd files on sd card right ? Somebody wrote "you need root to copy mcd to sd" but I'm without root right now ...
Please explain how to do this correctly :)

actually all you need to do is go to SETTINGS, then go to MISC, click on backup all files.

it will create a folder on your SDCARD called fpsebackup.

inside that folder theres a folder called memcards

and inside that folder will be slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd which are the memory cards.

you can either leave them there or move them to another folder where i keep my psx roms at as i do.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm
Site Admin

i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

FPse on HTC One X is a dream!! never saw that before.

Will release FPse 0.11.17 tomorow. After i'd like to add new multi language with new xml and new documentation.

Last changes i did are the Back button used as menu button on ICS, and globally menus are more solid. When at loader you press back you see greetings pages and on all version of android you'll have to press back another time to draw a new light menu where you can Load ISO, Configure , printing Documentation or quit.

OpenGL plugin has just been updated, i found somes problems with Logs set that could slowdown a lot of emuation...

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0
Quote:
actually all you need to do is go to SETTINGS, then go to MISC, click on backup all files.

it will create a folder on your SDCARD called fpsebackup.

inside that folder theres a folder called memcards

and inside that folder will be slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd which are the memory cards.

Heh, I was thinking that option doesn't work, but I forgot about internal sd/external sd. Of course I check external only ... Now I copy everything to external sd, thanks man !

I hope its possible to solve those mali400 problems ... I love 5,3 super amoled ... But if they want to release note 2 they should use tegra3/adreno320 ... Or release proper drivers, I'm waiting for ics.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 649  Next