View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347 ... 659  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: RAZR MAXX
Operating System: Android
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
schtruck wrote:
ok i confirm the New Framelimiter works like a charm with OpenGL plugin, i tried Legend of Dragoon and in COmbat i got 60fps everytime, while with Pete plugin framelimiter i had between 40 and 60fps.. so big slowdown.

If people report that new Framelimiter works better i'll put it by default, for now it's an Option in VIDEO menu.

I'll release the new version very soon (perhaps this evening).

Stay tunned guys.

Any news on when we might see this update that uses a different framelimiter?

Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
yes, sorry for the delay, i was expecting quick help from Intel about the MALI bug , and that take more time....

But during, i made something very cool, OpenGL plugin is downloaded and installed automatically by Pressing the button From MISC menu.

Another very interresting thing is that Native PAD from ICS is supported, this simply mean that you plug your Xbox360 wireless adapter or PS3 wireless adapter, and Analog Stick are set automatically.

Stay about 1 day of work before ready for a release.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:55 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
ROM: Stock 2.3.4
schtruck wrote:

*snip*

About Xperia play, i tried to add Analog support, another time using a trick with last SDK and all in just one version for all, but for now that has failed, Android doesn' t like to have a standard Activity and a Native Activity into the same application. That's why the answer will be ICS which should be released very soon and if Sony did a good job (without no doubt), Analog Support will be supported natively, no need to change Code of FPse, perhaps uses of Joystick Center will be necessary. (Anyone has a beta version of ICS for Xperia play?)

I like this news :P

schtruck, seen this yet? Official release shouldn't be far off now :)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II
Operating System: Android 4.0.3 ICS
ROM: Stock
There's a common issue with SGS2 touchscreen response/sensitivity on ICS http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1559015 , which makes normal gameplay almost impossible (it's not so noticeable in more simple games and apps). I haven't tried compiling the kernel as shown in the xda thread yet (lack of knowledge), but TouchScreenTune.apk doesn't seem to make any difference..

Is there any way to apply a fix just within the emulator? Any other suggestions? Just to mention, before the upgrade (from Gingerbread) all versions of FPse were working like a charm! ;)

One more possibly silly question. As ICS brings native support for HW, doesn't it make the external OpenGL plugin redundant?

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the update.. Keep up the good work schtruck!

Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1
schtruck wrote:
yes, sorry for the delay, i was expecting quick help from Intel about the MALI bug , and that take more time....
Does that mean it may be fixed?: D

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:52 am

Primary Device: sony s tablet
Operating System: 3.2.1 honeycomb
ROM: stock.... :(
so glad to see a developer still working on his projects. tired of buying products for them to abandoned weeks later thanks for your work. im looking forward to the new update.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:06 pm

Primary Device: Samsung Captivate
Operating System: Gingerbread 2.3.5
ROM: CM7.1 RC1 keeping up with nightlies
I've recently picked up the att gs2 skyrocket. It has 1.5 ghz dual core qualcomm processor. As soon as I load opengl plugin, fpse crashes. Can't re-open fpse unless I clear data. Anyone else have the skyrocket with same problem??? Oh and I'm running 4.0.3 ics. Wasn't stock, had to flash ics

Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 am

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: 2.3.4
ROM: Stock rom
I would also like to thank Schtruck for developing and continuing on this fantastic project. Got my FPSE off the Market a couple of days ago and it´s coming along all good on my Xperia Play! Looking forward to the comping update.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
my progress: succeed to add native pad support, PS3 pad is fully supported on my asus transformer and automatically assigned, no need to configure!
about xperia play touchpad, i'm progressing too, i can say it will be ok for the next release. (let me finish this part and new release will be ok), very impressived by the speed of FPse on Xperia play running ICS... incredible with OpenGL plugin in 854x480...very smooth and gfx are so sharp. the new automatic opengl download feature is very cool too. so easy.
I fixed many bugs too. FPse will be more stable for next release.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
schtruck wrote:
my progress: succeed to add native pad support, PS3 pad is fully supported on my asus transformer and automatically assigned, no need to configure!
about xperia play touchpad, i'm progressing too, i can say it will be ok for the next release. (let me finish this part and new release will be ok), very impressived by the speed of FPse on Xperia play running ICS... incredible with OpenGL plugin in 854x480...very smooth and gfx are so sharp. the new automatic opengl download feature is very cool too. so easy.
I fixed many bugs too. FPse will be more stable for next release.

Awesome we have the Transformer Prime also with the Dock so good news.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347 ... 659  Next