View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345 ... 659  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=ru_RU&client=mv-google&v=ZiDBItSKG_M

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am

Primary Device: desire hd
ROM: gg
I posted the video to show the problem with framelimiter. Please explain why when you turn framlimiter fps drops, and does not give 60fps? Although no framlimiter calm 90fps issues, included framlimiter and he does not throw 60. 60 fps is the norm for the game.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDBItSKG_M&sns=em

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 am

gamerr wrote:
I posted the video to show the problem with framelimiter. Please explain why when you turn framlimiter fps drops, and does not give 60fps? Although no framlimiter calm 90fps issues, included framlimiter and he does not throw 60. 60 fps is the norm for the game.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDBItSKG_M&sns=em

Even though i hate quoting this guy... he has a good point.

I am also having this problem and it's a pretty big performance issue for me. It's kind of annoying also, because it used to work perfectly in the old versions before opengl was implemented.

To translate what he is saying:

• When activating Framelimiter AND Frameskip the FPS suffers alot. ("does not give 60fps")
  • When activating only Framelimiter and no Frameskip, everything seems to go as expected. ( mostly low fps on my phone)
  • When activating Frameskip and no Framelimiter i get very high FPS (70-90 FPS)

What kind of confuses me, is that nobody else seems to acknowledge this problem... :(

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 pm
Site Admin

Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
ok guys, i've finished my Analog Pad implementation for Joystick Center, and it works perfectly. PS3 pad, XBox360 pad and many others are fully usuable!

About the framelimiter there is something which exist with peops gpu opengl plugin , it's manual framelimiter, i'll add quickly an option to select AUTO/25/30/50/60 within MISC menu, like that, you will be able to force the frameskip level if the Auto level gives bad result.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: stock
Dragoth wrote:
gamerr wrote:

Even though i hate quoting this guy... he has a good point.

I am also having this problem and it's a pretty big performance issue for me. It's kind of annoying also, because it used to work perfectly in the old versions before opengl was implemented.

To translate what he is saying:

• When activating Framelimiter AND Frameskip the FPS suffers alot. ("does not give 60fps")
  • When activating only Framelimiter and no Frameskip, everything seems to go as expected. ( mostly low fps on my phone)
  • When activating Frameskip and no Framelimiter i get very high FPS (70-90 FPS)

What kind of confuses me, is that nobody else seems to acknowledge this problem... :(

Yeah, I've noticed and mentioned the same type of thing. Hopefully the gpu plugin limiter schtruck is enabling will work better.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4
It would be very nice to have this manual frameskip settings in Software Mode too. :)

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
Operating System: Android
schtruck wrote:
ok guys, i've finished my Analog Pad implementation for Joystick Center, and it works perfectly. PS3 pad, XBox360 pad and many others are fully usuable!

About the framelimiter there is something which exist with peops gpu opengl plugin , it's manual framelimiter, i'll add quickly an option to select AUTO/25/30/50/60 within MISC menu, like that, you will be able to force the frameskip level if the Auto level gives bad result.

I'm sure it's been asked quite a few times, but would you mind firing out a version with Xperia Play analog? I read in another thread the code is complete, but uses libs only avaiable to 2.2+... Any chance? :D

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
Samlock wrote:
schtruck wrote:

I'm sure it's been asked quite a few times, but would you mind firing out a version with Xperia Play analog? I read in another thread the code is complete, but uses libs only avaiable to 2.2+... Any chance? :D

Same question :? . Please man, I've been using this emulator since my Windows Mobile STD :o .. Spend a time to make it work, many people are waiting for..

Good luck!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

Primary Device: Asus Transformer Prime
Operating System: ICS
I get graphical glitches on Crash Bandicoot with the openGL plugin, is this because it's not perfect yet or because of a certain option I may have turned on (I don't know what most of them do, I just turn on the ones that sound cool :mrgreen:)

Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Primary Device: htc sensation
ROM: cooked
any update coming soon;

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6584 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344, 345 ... 659  Next