View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344 ... 638  Next
 Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback 

Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1
Post Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback
gamerr wrote:
when the fix from limiter? When will correct display of text in opengl (vagrant story). when mali400 can be immediately run opengl? when final fantasy 7 fix? I hope to fix these problems. me these pads do not need. better to the real problems involved.

Yay, he's back and demanding answers again...

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 am
Enthusiast

Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0
Sounds suspicious he is asking about the old skip fix when if he has the paid version from Amazon it would been updating and the old skip fix is already been added back in and I don't remember seeing anyone saying it's not working correctly. Now on frame limiter I think it should cap at 70-75 fps when it caps at 60 it kicks in too soon than you see massive slow down when it hits heavier performance areas and cause fps to drop down below 60 to like 50 fps. Schtruck, maybe allow the framelimiter to be a set variable so we can choose just like the old frameskip what we would like it to use from values like 60, 65, 70, 75, 80 or something similar and than we can just go set it to a variable that works best for the game we are using.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

I was wondering is it possible to use config files so that some games use OpenGL plugin and others wont? Its annoying to disable the plugin and restart FPSE everytime I want to play a game that works better in software mode...

Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock
another suggestion i would like to add is, would it be possible to be able to create different hardware key profiles. When I am using my game gripper i would like to assign the buttons for it and save as a profile, and then when i am playing using my ps3 controller i assign the buttons for that and save as a profile.

edit: if you can mimick the way Hardware key assignments are handled as in n64oid and snesoid would be great.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
Adreno 2XX drivers available from Qualcomm
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1550378

Schtruck? can it be interesting for you?

Also, for information, if maybe you didn't know, some devices are facing some multitouch problems with ICS, (I know you remember the good old days of the HD2 and WinMo-y coordonates auto-alignment ).

The galaxy Nexus (and maybe Note?) seems to have horrible mess:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsYoxZiBTEA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdRSRROffO4

Also the HTC Sensation running EVERY HTC ICS kernel (and so far the source code is not out, so let's say EVERY ICS ROM available, custom or official) has another multitouch bug:
http://youtu.be/30ogIc_Yib0

As many native Android games don't really need/use dual touch, when emulators definitly need it (racing games, platform games....), I first noticed this bug into SNESoid and (but less annoying) Fpse.
So if you see many users starting to complain about bad controll reactions, unplayable racing games, bad input timing, it may just be shitty ICS multitouch drivers included in kernels whose sources are not public yet. ;)

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
Addict

Primary Device: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
Operating System: unofficial cm 4.4.2
ROM: Galaxy note 2- GT N7100
@ i900frenchaddict

I'm using a galaxy note running a Ics rom (imika aosp v5)

Just done a multi touch benchmark test.
All 10 fingers touches are in correct place and moving response time is perfect.
Haven't had any issue with multi touch on any emulator running ether gingerbread or Ics
But it sound like a kernel bug on the galaxy nexus.

Hope that help clear things up.
Catch ya later.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm
Global Moderator

Primary Device: Galaxy Note 2/ HTCs
So only Samsung Galaxy Nexus and HTC Sensation are concerned (I wonder if the Evo3D acts like the Sensation)

For both, it's kernel related.

But other ICS updates for HTC or Samsung devices (or others??) may have similar bugs in the future. The Sensation was perfect with GingerBread and got this bug with ICS.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Fresh Fish

Primary Device: Motorola Xoom 3g
Operating System: Android 3.2
ROM: Stock
I just bought and booted crash 3. The graphics were terrible, so i loaded the opengl and wooow, huge difference.

With Bios, water are black and distant graphics keep flashing black. Without bios, this problem is solved, but all shadows are rendered just as transparent big black square.

Also the music is weird, accelerated and with distortion.

I have a Xoom 1 3g with stock 3.2.

If i can provide any info to make the opengl better, please let me know.

Thanks.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 am

Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg
I posted the video to show the problem with framelimiter. Please explain why when you turn framlimiter fps drops, and does not give 60fps? Although no framlimiter calm 90fps issues, included framlimiter and he does not throw 60. 60 fps is the norm for the game. To see the video please contact the youTube nickname cannonwizord. There is only one video about fpse.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:11 am

Primary Device: desire hd
Operating System: android
ROM: gg
m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=ru_RU&client=mv-google&v=ZiDBItSKG_M

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 338, 339, 340, 341, 342, 343, 344 ... 638  Next