Fpse for Android News

EliteNemesis14
Primary Device: Samsung Captivate
Operating System: Gingerbread 2.3.5
ROM: CM7.1 RC1 keeping up with nightlies

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby EliteNemesis14 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 am

I've recently picked up the att gs2 skyrocket. It has 1.5 ghz dual core qualcomm processor. As soon as I load opengl plugin, fpse crashes. Can't re-open fpse unless I clear data. Anyone else have the skyrocket with same problem??? Oh and I'm running 4.0.3 ics. Wasn't stock, had to flash ics

silmes
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: 2.3.4
ROM: Stock rom

Postby silmes » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 am

I would also like to thank Schtruck for developing and continuing on this fantastic project. Got my FPSE off the Market a couple of days ago and it´s coming along all good on my Xperia Play! Looking forward to the comping update.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 pm

my progress: succeed to add native pad support, PS3 pad is fully supported on my asus transformer and automatically assigned, no need to configure!
about xperia play touchpad, i'm progressing too, i can say it will be ok for the next release. (let me finish this part and new release will be ok), very impressived by the speed of FPse on Xperia play running ICS... incredible with OpenGL plugin in 854x480...very smooth and gfx are so sharp. the new automatic opengl download feature is very cool too. so easy.
I fixed many bugs too. FPse will be more stable for next release.

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:00 am

schtruck wrote:my progress: succeed to add native pad support, PS3 pad is fully supported on my asus transformer and automatically assigned, no need to configure!
about xperia play touchpad, i'm progressing too, i can say it will be ok for the next release. (let me finish this part and new release will be ok), very impressived by the speed of FPse on Xperia play running ICS... incredible with OpenGL plugin in 854x480...very smooth and gfx are so sharp. the new automatic opengl download feature is very cool too. so easy.

Awesome we have the Transformer Prime also with the Dock so good news.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

forgot to say that any keyboard will work too... the one of my transformer work completely now, all keys can be assigned.

sahwal

Postby sahwal » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:34 am

Plz fix MALI bug.

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 am

Its possible to implement "export memory card to sd" button in option menu ?

Samlock
Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Samlock » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:55 am

schtruck wrote:*snip*

Legend :D it already seems faster using the current build on my XPlay with the new ICS beta - looking forward to touchpad support! Haven't tried out the OpenGL plugin yet, may just wait until you release a new version :ugeek:

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

ok Xperia play Analog pad support finished for ICS,work perfectly, hmmmm what's else?

Mali400? unfortunaly i'm waiting for Intel's Help, so if there is news, i'll implemented into a Specific build quickly, but for now, no answer about the problem, only questions i have already answered.

I think FPse's ready for a release.

WHat i noticed with ICS and FPse is that ICS VM is more limited in memory space than with 2.3, i had to optimize memory allocation to make FPse running more stable.

silmes
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: 2.3.4
ROM: Stock rom

Postby silmes » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:53 pm

schtruck wrote:ok Xperia play Analog pad support finished for ICS,work perfectly, hmmmm what's else?

Mali400? unfortunaly i'm waiting for Intel's Help, so if there is news, i'll implemented into a Specific build quickly, but for now, no answer about the problem, only questions i have already answered.

I think FPse's ready for a release.

WHat i noticed with ICS and FPse is that ICS VM is more limited in memory space than with 2.3, i had to optimize memory allocation to make FPse running more stable.

Great to hear schtruck! Ready when you roll it out and looking forward to it. Thanks!

Return to “News”