Page 32 of 703

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 pm
by schtruck
i confirm gameplay is far better now... same as on FPseCE

I have upgraded to last SDK and i it seems emu has been boosted by this upgrade..

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm
by D69K
schtruck wrote:i confirm gameplay is far better now... same as on FPseCE

I have upgraded to last SDK and i it seems emu has been boosted by this upgrade..


can't wait to try it :)
i'm so excited about the new savestate improvements :)

also i just wanted to let you know that:
1) Vibration feedback doesn't work (changed to analog and enabled HIGH vibration and made sure that the game supports vibration)
2) CDDA and CUE track audio doesn't work when SPUSync is ON

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 pm
by schtruck
D69K, the new CDDA playing is a very smart trick done by LDchen, emulation doesn't slowdown at all when on, but it seems SPUsync isn't compatible with CDDA playing, but i don't know the reason, i'll make somes research to understand.

CDDA emulation is not complete, we are working on it, to make it working perfectly actually.

on which game you don't have Forcefeedback?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:10 pm
by D69K
schtruck wrote:D69K, the new CDDA playing is a very smart trick done by LDchen, emulation doesn't slowdown at all when on, but it seems SPUsync isn't compatible with CDDA playing, but i don't know the reason, i'll make somes research to understand.

CDDA emulation is not complete, we are working on it, to make it working perfectly actually.

on which game you don't have Forcefeedback?

thanks for the replay :)
yes i noticed that it plays perfectly with SPUsync off and doesn't impact the speed of the emulation :)

about forcefeedback i tried Resident Evil directors cut Dual shock edition and parasite eve 2 with no luck :(
p.s tested with FpseCE and vibration works just fine

EDIT: just edited my profile i have Desire HD and HD2 both running Android FroYo 2.2.1 (HD2 using Desire HD NAND build)

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm
by thedude23
I have a question for schtruck. In the game monster rancher you have to inster a cd to get random monsters, is this possible with FPSE?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm
by linxbek
I noticed one big and ugly bug !!!

why graphic in final fantasy 9, chrono ccross and some games is verry uglgy and VERY pixelized (when 3d) ??? can you fix it ?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm
by max3000
Just wanted to say schtruck you are incredible! Lots of updates when needed, Not ignoring feedback.

But there's this weird problem in FFIX - when the stats/action menu pop up during battle the game slows down significantly. When I press (O) to hide them it returns to full speed.
Why is that? (motorola milestone)

Do you think that in the future overall performance would be even better (framerate-wise)?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm
by kaisersauze
hello,it's just a feedback. Since the update 0.10.2 many of my games don't start( metal gear solid,final fantasy ix) on my galaxy tab froyo 2.2 .the emulator start and when i select a rom it crash and back to the desktop but it run very fast with castlevania symphony of the night).
thank's

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm
by rincewind
Stillll waiting on any info about the enemy select issue in ff7...

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:20 pm
by Phaedrus Nine
rincewind wrote:Stillll waiting on any info about the enemy select issue in ff7...


You can't wait even 5 hours? You posted this on the previous page. Be patient.