zdubin wrote:The Phonejoy was connected before starting fpse, I am still having problems? Can you write out the exact steps one by one?
1. Blue Imes
A. Scan for device and have it selected in select device
B. Select Device Driver > Phonejoy
C. Manage Bluetooth
D. Set number of controllers > 1
E. Left configure key mapping to default
2. Turn on the switch on phonejoy green light starts flashing
3. Select IME > Select Bluez IME
4. Wait for it to say connecting <Mac Address> it's connecting to will display
5. Press a button on the gamepad <connected will shortly appear>
6. Press analog button on Phonejoy so it lights up blue so the analog controller will work
7. Start fpse
Now I already have my defaults saved in fpse so I just select my ISO and start gaming. In fpse I have done mapping of up, down, right, left using the analog controller and mapped triangle, circle, cross, square, R1, R2, L1, L2, Select, and Start and the default config is saved with them key mappings. I can start playing a game within 5 minutes because I do on my breaks at work and lunch break
If your still having issues you can contact me on any of these messengers (I use Trillian).
MSN: molitar hotmail.com (add the @ this helps prevent spiders from grabbing email so easily)
P.S. Be sure to send a message stating who you are so I know your not a bot and to grant you visibility to see me online.