For phonjoy, do not activate IME on bluez, because FPse works natively with it. if you activate IME, all interface between Bluez and FPse won't work.
Dual core option just force Drawing update into a new thread, after this is the system which manage Multitasking regarding Thread Priority etc..
if ICS doesn't like dual core option it's because there's different configurations about when second core is activated.
Finally, i decided to change more than expected for a release, but don't worry i have worked as hell and it's finished at 99,9 %
All interfaces have been replaced into Soft mode and OpenGL mode. and changed to a New File loader running into dialogbox to avoid any problem. and i'm proud of the results.
- Regarding the new version, there is somes regressions, not so much for now, but there will be added/fixed later.
1) Hats of analog sticks aren't drawn into software mode , because of refresh Problem, very difficult to make OpenGL and 2D drawing living together into same program...hope i'll find a solution soon
2) Pad free resising and free moving are off for now as well as Screen free resizing and free moving. Have to remake completely this part.
What's new to the next version:
- New framelimiter for soft mode, far better than current.
- Fixes into core for more compatibility
- Added support for External openGL plugin (the pete bernert peopsopenglgpu port), will be posted with sources here just before next release.
- Added Autosave function. will automatically save game when quitting fpse and load it when loading the same game.
- Overall new interface, much lighter , much faster,less bugged and easier to access functions. (in english for now)
Now, question is when?
Very soon, as my father usually said me when i was young, it has never been so close....
But i'd say, that it will take to my less than one day of works, packaging included.
I was just hoping that LDchen delivered his work for this release, but he's not ready.