Fpse for Android News

MechaBouncer
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby MechaBouncer » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm hoping that PBP support is included by some kind of plugin. While I agree that it would be best to leave it as an optional add-on that must be obtained somewhere besides the Market, I hope that the functionality isn't scrapped altogether. My attempts to convert the games I've bought over PSN have all ended in failure. So the ability to natively run them without conversion would be fantastic so long as it doesn't jeopardize the emulator itself.

I'm excited that the new version is so close. :D

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Postby LouCipher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 pm

So what says our mighty ninja dev schtruck, he whose code-fu is the greatest? Any new thoughts on the direction you'll be taking with regard to eboot support?

Also, if you'd like anyone to help beta test this new version, I humbly submit my application :D

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Anticipation...

fiona04
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: no
Operating System: windows

Postby fiona04 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 am

Android Application Development offers many opportunities to create applications that are sure to have a positive impact on your business. Android Market is an open application programming / development delivery system that allows vendors and developers get their applications directly to their audience. This structure makes it very application development Android and ample opportunity, as it crosses the changes on losing money and customers somewhere in the middle of the road.

Android apps development

Verkligheten
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: SE Xperia Play (R800)
Operating System: Google Android

Postby Verkligheten » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:17 am

Hi. I've just gotten myself an SE Xperia Play and instantly bought your app from AM. Is there any kind of jailbreaks to be running at this thing by now? Because i have the strangest problem.. I can't save on any game except Silent Bomber. Would be grateful for a reply on this.

And no.. google is NOT my friend right now.

momo
Primary Device: Galaxy Ace
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Froyo

Postby momo » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:20 am

Hi.. 1st of all, thank you schtruk :D

my phone was a mid-end, most of the psx game I had runs about 30-40fps and it can be faster when playing on the portraid mode, but i think my phone can perform better if the GPU is supported (my phone have adreno200)

without the eboot, fpse already had a huge collection of compatible games playable, so in my opinion GPU development, and virtual stick touchpad would be nice if it became top priority.. but it's just one man opinion though :D

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Verkligheten wrote:Hi. I've just gotten myself an SE Xperia Play and instantly bought your app from AM. Is there any kind of jailbreaks to be running at this thing by now? Because i have the strangest problem.. I can't save on any game except Silent Bomber. Would be grateful for a reply on this.

And no.. google is NOT my friend right now.

In settings and system settings did you put a memory card under card 1? You have to lead it to a .mcd file which serves as the actual memory card file. You can find one on these forums for sure, if you have trouble finding PM me and ill send you one.

Krislawl
Primary Device: Motorola Droid

Postby Krislawl » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 pm

what is happening with FPSE now? is the eboot situation really taking extra weeks to sort out or are new additions being added into the program?

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Krislawl wrote:what is happening with FPSE now? is the eboot situation really taking extra weeks to sort out or are new additions being added into the program?

The next update will be awsome
Just wait and see :D

The things I been testing by helping schtruck
Is unbelievable ;)

Fpse just been upgrade.
Enjoy next release.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:12 am

New version will be pushed in somes minutes:

FPse 0.10.49:

- Much bug fixed
- Disc swap on multi cd games fixed.
- GTE acceleration engine fixed and optimized, it's faster now
- Frameskip Fix, no more invisible part for FF series
- GPU fixed, lasts Glitches have gone
- Added full support for IControlPAD
- Added Onscreen Analog Pad! gameplay is perfect!
- Added somes check on ISO format and somes warning.

About pbp support, for now disabled , but nothing is lost , we are thinking on the best maner to add it without having problem of License.

For skinners, new Analog pads are just 3 png within overlay pack, stick0.png which represent the background of one stick, stick1.png which is the stick itself (smaller than the background, to be able to move inside) and the last is just the switch button switch.png (its size is screen width /16 by screen height/8)

Return to “News”