Fpse for Android News

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Gatwon.

My overlays are as fast as default pads.
just make sure you tick fast overlay drawing.

Tested on streetfighter ex2.
fast overlays off 45fps
fast overlays on 55-61fps

Tekken 3
Fast overlays off 42fps
fast overlays on 53-56fps
Last edited by crualfoxhound on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Galaxy S7

will5
Junior Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm
Primary Device: HTC DESIRE

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby will5 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

I guess he is trying to say, with no onscreen pad at all.

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:22 pm

will5 wrote:I guess he is trying to say, with no onscreen pad at all.



In that case, dessabling pads I get 59-60fps
On tekken 3.
for the sake off Having my overlays. On to loss 3-4fps
is still worth is.
PS
framelimiter on
frameskip off.

Gatwon

My overlays I made like HDM's one's got select next to start
And visable in portrait and landscape mode.
both drawn to bottom middle on screen.
Galaxy S7

HDM
Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:34 pm
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby HDM » Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 pm

@gatwon

The problem with select button is not correctly recognize the coordinates assigned to it, for any reason(start button is ok but "select" not by any reason), and then appears as the default y:0 x:0 which is overlaid with "L" button

must review schtruck this bug

you can check the select with others before going to the game, and must work well, if not, return to disable, and re-select, check Select L/R etc before exit menu and going to the portrait/landscape, if is assigned after of portrait/landscape is not going to settle down in their assigned cordenadas correctly

or simply put a middle position to "select" but remain very attached to start bn
Image
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

User avatar
gatwon
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3
Location: Brazil

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gatwon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:Gatwon.

My overlays are as fast as default pads.
just make sure you tick fast overlay drawing.

Tested on streetfighter ex2.
fast overlays off 45fps
fast overlays on 55-61fps

Tekken 3
Fast overlays off 42fps
fast overlays on 53-56fps


hi crualfoxhound, I had already tested with fast overlay drawing on, and then I tried to disable overlay pad, here was faster for me to disable overlay pad. please your device configuration? CPU, GPU and RAM memory

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 pm

gatwon wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:Gatwon.

My overlays are as fast as default pads.
just make sure you tick fast overlay drawing.

Tested on streetfighter ex2.
fast overlays off 45fps
fast overlays on 55-61fps

Tekken 3
Fast overlays off 42fps
fast overlays on 53-56fps


hi crualfoxhound, I had already tested with fast overlay drawing on, and then I tried to disable overlay pad, here was faster for me to disable overlay pad. please your device configuration? CPU, GPU and RAM memory


desire hd
1gh cpu, 768mb ram,anren0 205 gpu
try these overlays
Galaxy S7

User avatar
gatwon
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3
Location: Brazil

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gatwon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:
gatwon wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:Gatwon.

My overlays are as fast as default pads.
just make sure you tick fast overlay drawing.

Tested on streetfighter ex2.
fast overlays off 45fps
fast overlays on 55-61fps

Tekken 3
Fast overlays off 42fps
fast overlays on 53-56fps


hi crualfoxhound, I had already tested with fast overlay drawing on, and then I tried to disable overlay pad, here was faster for me to disable overlay pad. please your device configuration? CPU, GPU and RAM memory



desire hd
1gh cpu, 768mb ram,anren0 205 gpu
try these overlays


thanks friend, I will now test this new skin!
woww!!!! your htc has more memory than my milestone 2, even with the same processor clock, you have 768ram against 512ram, this may explain the difference in your fps increase!

User avatar
gatwon
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3
Location: Brazil

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gatwon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Hi schtruck, this skin (foxhound overlays Alternative) is working perfectly, both in portrait mode as the landscape! I hope I can help

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm

gatwon wrote:Hi schtruck, this skin (foxhound overlays Alternative) is working perfectly, both in portrait mode as the landscape! I hope I can help


Gatwon.

Glad you like them
schtruck allready know mucker.

Foxhound overlays are awesome aswell
I prefer them to the alternative.
give them a try adwell.
Galaxy S7

User avatar
gatwon
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 pm
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3
Location: Brazil

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gatwon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:
gatwon wrote:Hi schtruck, this skin (foxhound overlays Alternative) is working perfectly, both in portrait mode as the landscape! I hope I can help


Gatwon.

Glad you like them
schtruck allready know mucker.

Foxhound overlays are awesome aswell
I prefer them to the alternative.
give them a try adwell.


your tekken 3 is [U] [SLUS-00402] ??


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests