o Game compatibility seems to be the same as psx4droid.
o No key assignments for quick load/save
o Can not exit load/save menu without scrolling all the way to the bottom and hitting cancel.
o Mp3/CDMA Music doesn't play in wipe-out games.
o The UI is horrible. It seems like you're trying to reinvent the wheel here instead of sticking to android-like styles.
You can see the difference in this images.. the bottom one is way more clean: http://www.droidsite.net/psx.png
o Multitouch is very broken.
o Have to exit the program to load another game. Seems FPSECE has always had this problem.
o Load/Save menu should be bigger and have screen shots.
sorry to interrupt but
- I cannot believe you are actually saying that !! the most important feature of FPSE is it's HUGE compatibility !!
have you tried games other then wipe out ?? cause every game i tried is PERFECT !!
- This could be good i suggested this idea a year ago with FpseCE
it is really nice and saves a lot of time !!
- TRUE but Schtruck said that it is not possible and i believe in his SUPER programming talent
- I have to go with Schtruck on this one CDDA is far better in quality and speed the only problem is the size ..
- Yes it is not very EYE CANDY but i'm sure that Schtruck was busy coding
let's wait for LeSScro to make some good looking UI
- YES it is very BROKEN sometimes it sticks and sometimes it freezes and sometimes it just gives random presses everywhere ..
i think the problem is that Schtruck used an HD2 to test and we know that HD2 had a really bad Multitouch so it may work good in HD2 but in other devices that actually has good multitouch like Desire HD and Samsung Galaxy S it still need fixes ..
see these videos of multitouch tests on HD2 and DHD
DHDhttp://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... +test&aq=f
HD2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SNbMO5l ... re=related
- NO you can change the game if you just use the eject button then reset after choosing the iso image you want (but the question is does it load the configuration file (cfg) of the new game or the old game ?? i have to test more)
- YES really annoying !!
- and about the volume buttons i suggest using them like PSX4Droid:
when not mapped it does increese and decreese the volume but when mapped can use it only when you are on the menu !!
I'm still doing some tests i'll give my feedback when i finish testing but so far it is BY FAR THE BEST EMULATOR EVER MADE[/quote]
oh BTW running on my DHD 2.2.1 Android Revolution 2.0.11