Page 135 of 705

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm
by crualfoxhound
hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 pm
by waltercln
crualfoxhound wrote:hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.



d-pad is too big while everything is normal size

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 pm
by crualfoxhound
waltercln wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.



d-pad is too big while everything is normal size


im working on it.
i corrected dpad in portrait but working on l-r shoulder buttons.
want to make the a bit smaller

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm
by crualfoxhound
all done.

enjoy

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 am
by waltercln
thanks schtruck for the tip, i got tomb raider 1 working with the cue file. i still cant get part 2 working after ripping the cd so many times. But part 1 will do, thanks.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am
by gormie84
waltercln wrote:thanks schtruck for the tip, i got tomb raider 1 working with the cue file. i still cant get part 2 working after ripping the cd so many times. But part 1 will do, thanks.


hi could you post me your .cue file so i can try it with my copy of TR1. please

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 am
by schtruck
FPse 0.10.27 available to the Market:

- Added new fast Overlay Pad mode for centered Landscape Screen. (Everybody will see the huge boost now..)


Now people who had problem in landscape mode, can you try if it's better now.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am
by kuronosan
Will let you know later. Thanks!!

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:31 am
by LE25
schtruck wrote:FPse 0.10.27 available to the Market:

- Added new fast Overlay Pad mode for centered Landscape Screen. (Everybody will see the huge boost now..)


Now people who had problem in landscape mode, can you try if it's better now.



never had a problem but works good just as before! still no sound in wipeout tho : (

also is screen filtering anti aliasing? it just seems to blue the graphics more, not really making them any sharper.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 am
by tsunder3
just a quick question:

is anything planned to fix the problem with ff8 (and 9 if I'm not mistaken, I didn't try it) with frameskip and in-battle menus?