Page 127 of 708

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm
by vnes1984
max3000 wrote:
schtruck wrote:it's a Protection system Provided by google, to avoid Parallel Market... but as everybody know it will just avoid Dumb with rooted device to share to all his friends and it will never lock a good cracker.....

If 2 days is too short i can grow it to 7.

What made me Angry is that recently i decided to see who talked about FPse for android and i decided to search on google... what a bad idea it was.... the firsts sites was providing with Direct link the last version, without any thanks to authors.... The minimim was what we can see in underground scene, a sentence like, if you like it, buy it, but those guys have really no respect to our works, they just ask to thanks just them..

That would be great if you can make it 7 days. I travel with my phone a lot and internet is not always available.


Agreed.

Schtruck- do you know why I'm not getting any speed increase with your recent updates after .18? Does the increase only affect certain ARM's?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm
by mirek190
vnes1984 wrote:
max3000 wrote:
schtruck wrote:it's a Protection system Provided by google, to avoid Parallel Market... but as everybody know it will just avoid Dumb with rooted device to share to all his friends and it will never lock a good cracker.....

If 2 days is too short i can grow it to 7.

What made me Angry is that recently i decided to see who talked about FPse for android and i decided to search on google... what a bad idea it was.... the firsts sites was providing with Direct link the last version, without any thanks to authors.... The minimim was what we can see in underground scene, a sentence like, if you like it, buy it, but those guys have really no respect to our works, they just ask to thanks just them..

That would be great if you can make it 7 days. I travel with my phone a lot and internet is not always available.


Agreed.

Schtruck- do you know why I'm not getting any speed increase with updated after .18? Does the increase only affect certain ARM's?




Me to...any increase of speed :(
And Schtruck said with new overlay drawing code buttons are a bit smaller but I had the same size on 0.10.19 until 0.10.23.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 am
by waltercln
extremely happy for this project, i just recently paid my 5 dollars and believe this app is worth so much more. thanks to the developer for this AMAZING. Work so well on my atrix

questions

- can we change the skin for the on screen controller? if so how?
-how do these cheats work exactly? is their a guide on getting them to work with whatever games we want?

any help would be much appreciated.


edit: does it go off game shark cheats? for example like this

Infinite Life 800B1FE0 0005

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:16 am
by Haku
Thank you for constantly updating the emulator!

The updates are great, but for some reason, I'm experiencing slowdown and some sound issues with battles in Final Fantasy 7 and 8. Before the update it ran faster. Now, it lags when the camera moves in on the fighters, some spells/summons, and the items received/exp victory window. The attack sounds go out completely every once in awhile, rather than just the normal clipping I experienced before.

Again, thank you for your hard work! I like the idea of the cheat console!

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 am
by LaLa
waltercln wrote:-how do these cheats work exactly? is their a guide on getting them to work with whatever games we want?

any help would be much appreciated.


edit: does it go off game shark cheats? for example like this

Infinite Life 800B1FE0 0005

Would like to know this too...what am I exactly supposed to do to even insert a cheat or or anything shoot lol, u didn't really explain anything Schu...

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 am
by HDM
24 same problem is occurring on external reduced overlays on landscape (landscape only this problem)

now (overlay no respect the mask size) (and does not respect its own overlay real size, it reduces)
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7917 ... shot8h.png

old versions original size respect(master is mask)
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/3032 ... hot62p.png

you can fix it please?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:42 am
by schtruck
OK it seems using Java to Resize PAD for new overlay isn't so good, i decided to remake this part in C.

Too many people have too many problems...

Stay tunned.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:23 pm
by dannejanne
The frameskipping error is back with the newest update! You solved it with the update prior to the newest one but it's back again on the latest version making games impossible to play with frameskipping.

As you fixed it before I'm sure it will be easy this time :)

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:54 pm
by DrownedOne
Schtruck, any way to add a framelimiter when frameskip 50 is on? Anytime there's a CG cutscene, the frame counter jumps to 200+ and back to normal levels in game. Thank you for all the updates, they've been great.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:12 pm
by fyatwyrio
Haku wrote:Thank you for constantly updating the emulator!

The updates are great, but for some reason, I'm experiencing slowdown and some sound issues with battles in Final Fantasy 7 and 8. Before the update it ran faster. Now, it lags when the camera moves in on the fighters, some spells/summons, and the items received/exp victory window. The attack sounds go out completely every once in awhile, rather than just the normal clipping I experienced before.

Again, thank you for your hard work! I like the idea of the cheat console!


Hi, I am having similar slowdowns in ff7 as well. These are not the normal 2d window slowdowns and are new with the newer speed up updates. One place I am seeing a huge hit that was fine before is in the world map. Walking around in a plain field is fine, usually around 60 fps. As soon as a shore line is in view, with the few frames of 'wave' animation, the frame rate drops to the 30s.