Page 110 of 712

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:31 am
by LouCipher
Music4Lynx wrote:
LouCipher wrote:
Vooder wrote:I'm Sorry at everyone.
I just wanted to express my opinion, just that.
Nobody owes me an emulator, but like everyone else, I bring a point of view.

Thanks.

Sorry for my english, maybe I expressed wrong, don't know.


No worries, suppose that can happen. Just came across a bit pissy and demanding was all. I actually agree with you on the point of the bluetooth adapters. Not top of my priority list either, but it's not like it's slowed down all the other updates we've been getting.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 am
by LouCipher
max3000 wrote:My reasoning is that phones that still run 2.1 and don't have any 2.2 ROM from XDA are just not powerful enough to run the emulator anyway. (Unless you've bough an xperia X10 if so, I feel bad for you).

BTW, the official 2.2 update for the Milestone is out. Rejoice!

P.S I'm still waiting for a response from schtruck about the final fantasy menu slowdown issue.


Probably. I imagine some 2.1 phones could handle it without screen filtering and other fancies, but who knows? Still plenty of optimizations left to do, it's still a freshly ported emulator.

But ditto on the FF menus. I'm not looking for an ETA, just would like to know if progress is being made or not.

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 am
by v--t
When the new version leaves?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:58 am
by gaialili
Tomb raider 1 crashes to a black screen after selecting "play" to start playing. It's the same for you ?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:29 am
by crualfoxhound
Hi schtruck.

Can we have a colour fix for heart of darkness please.
Thanks for all the updates you provided us.
It's most appreciated

Ps any news on the 2-3% CPU usage update instead of the current 30%
CPU usage that we using.

Thanks again.

Bye...

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 pm
by tetsuokenpachi
crualfoxhound wrote:Hi schtruck.

Can we have a colour fix for heart of darkness please.
Thanks for all the updates you provided us.
It's most appreciated

Ps any news on the 2-3% CPU usage update instead of the current 30%
CPU usage that we using.

Thanks again.

Bye...


Be carefull, you're gonna be moderated... Lol

Schtruck, monsieur, can we have an updated compatibility and performance list?? And also, could you add an option to open the ini file within gui???

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:38 pm
by crualfoxhound
tetsuokenpachi

What do you mean by moderated?

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:44 pm
by max3000
v--t wrote:Better instead of стиков or analogs, worked over other improvements. For example over FPS, a sound, a drawing, productivity and so limps. When already OpenGL will build in? At first it is better OpenGL to make, and different verses then.

Dear god! Are you an alien?!

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:11 pm
by Mr_President
max3000 wrote:
v--t wrote:Better instead of стиков or analogs, worked over other improvements. For example over FPS, a sound, a drawing, productivity and so limps. When already OpenGL will build in? At first it is better OpenGL to make, and different verses then.

Dear god! Are you an alien?!


Almost, russian! :mrgreen: . Naah but the guy has problems with his english so lets be kind ;)

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm
by vnes1984
gaialili wrote:Tomb raider 1 crashes to a black screen after selecting "play" to start playing. It's the same for you ?


Playing Tomb Raider now... you have to have the game in bin/cue format and make sure to launch the cue.