Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 pm

i don't know if everybody saw this, but i just saw you can Pay on Google play using Paypal!!! it has been requested by many people and google did it!

Btw, i pushed a new version to the market to fix a big problem with PAD skin which was unsusuable in previous version and i fixed a too much agressive Latency value into the audio plugin.

So get the new version! i tested on all my devices and the result is very good for old devices as well as the new ones!

i have tested the new Nvidia Shield Tablet with the new K1 processor!!! this tablet is the best device i saw until now!

everything is smooth and with a Perfect rendering, FPse is incredible in OpenGL!

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:32 pm

i just pushed another quick fix to the market because Pad Repositioning was not well working with the new pad optimisation.

Grzesiek
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: N7000
Operating System: Android 4.1.2
ROM: AryaMod v7

Postby Grzesiek » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi schtruck, I have problem with chrono cross ntscu and opengl, after first movie (just after I accept Serge's name) fpse going back to touchwiz ...always. I use note 1 (2x1.4 exynos + mali 400 mp4) software hd works fine but doesn't look so good. The same iso works fine on tf201 with tegra 3 in software and opengl but I prefer to play on super amoled screen. Second thing, someone should fix/update polish translation because is very confusing, all optios like framebuffer, upload detection, alpha blending etc. should be in english because what you can do if I ask "I have problem with specjalne wykrywanie wysyłania, can you help me? "

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 pm

about chrono cross with mali400 in opengl, let me check.

you're right about translation of opengl video options..

DragonDragon
Primary Device: Exynos 5

Postby DragonDragon » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:46 am

schtruck wrote:about chrono cross with mali400 in opengl, let me check.

you're right about translation of opengl video options..

Schtruck any news about GTE Accuracy/Anti-jittering option ? I am waiting for that option because I really hate PSX jittering.
My second question is will OpenGL plugin ever have shaders ?

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 am

it's still in my task list, about GTE accuracy, i have studied a bit what to do, now i need to try to implement it.

About Shaders, we need to finish the opengl-es 2.0 plugin.... it's mostly finished, we just need to release our work.

Actually i'm working on a secret device for FPse.... people will like it for sure ... it will work on somes other emulators too..

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

Actually i'm working on recoding all the Touch pad editing code. Reposition and Resize is now into the same menu, you can move any button to any position, with much more precision and you can resize individually each button, you select one button by pressing on it, a Rectange is drawn around it and by Pinch and Zoom you can resize it. this work like a charm.

mikian
Primary Device: Galaxy ace

Postby mikian » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 am

there is a glitch/bug at the start of Hot wheels: turbo racing :( the game cant start cuz freezes after the PS logo and does with an annoying sound that loops, i tried with and without compressing the game and with all video modes but nothing helps :/!

NCxJorfapigo
Primary Device: Xperia Play R800i
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: Aurora Play 2.0

Postby NCxJorfapigo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 am

I read somewhere that you can not play Hot Wheels Turbo Racing using FPse , not because there's a problem with the emulator, but the game code itself. I intended to ask this myself, but seeing that only one person is not enough, I gave in.
I would like a lot to play this gem in my cell. It's in my top ten of best games for this console.

DragonDragon
Primary Device: Exynos 5

Postby DragonDragon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:00 am

schtruck wrote:it's still in my task list, about GTE accuracy, i have studied a bit what to do, now i need to try to implement it.

About Shaders, we need to finish the opengl-es 2.0 plugin.... it's mostly finished, we just need to release our work.

Actually i'm working on a secret device for FPse.... people will like it for sure ... it will work on somes other emulators too..

Thats great to hear I hope GTE Accuracy and this new plugin with shaders will come out soon. But why limit yourself to just OpenGL 2.0 ES ? OpenGL 3.1 ES is out and it would allow for more accurate emulation probably also with greater speed.

Return to “News”