Fpse for Android News

MrKaon
Primary Device: HTC One

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby MrKaon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

my eyes was full of tear when finally I could be able to play MK4 flawlessly you bring my old memory's
Thanks schtruck

max3000

Postby max3000 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 am

I'm sorry about sounding like a broken record, but that FFIX menu issue is still unresolved.

The new FPS counter confirms it - solid 60 in a fight without the stats - drops to 35 with stats.

Also I noticed a bug - the overlay touchpad keeps going back each time I start FPSe although I've tried to disable it.

xenkw0n
Primary Device: HTC Incredible

Postby xenkw0n » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 am

ffcloud2000 wrote:I've ripped my images using clonecd (FFTactics,FF7,FutureCopLAPD) and currently using the scph1001.bin with my country set to Usa

all system options disabled except for GTE acceleration and everything else hasn't been changed :(

Try MDEC + SPUSync: ON

Kaddis
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Vibrant
ROM: Bionix V - 1.3

Postby Kaddis » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:15 am

I'm not sure what's going on but since I've updated to the latest version I'm experiencing two problems:

1) System Preferences -> Bios Loading

The bios will show but as soon as a game begins and I go back into settings -> System and look at the Bios Loading field it keeps adding an additional "n" to the end of the file name, e.g. Bios Loading: /sdcard/Games/PSX/SCPH1001.BINn; and will keep adding additional n's for some reason, currently it's at .BINnn. When I go into Root Explorer and look at the .ini for FPSe it shows the additional n's in the Text Viewer. I've tried deleting and saving, rebooting and uninstalling/reinstalling, nothing is fixing this new problem.

2) Final Fantasy IX

My game is now missing the HP/MP fields, they are completely gone and are replaced by transparent blue squares. This was happening on the version before but was fixed once I dropped the .SUB files onto the card along with the .IMG. Since updating this problem has returned. HLE mode is not on and SPUSync is on.

What's going on?

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Postby LouCipher » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 am

Kaddis wrote:I'm not sure what's going on but since I've updated to the latest version I'm experiencing two problems:

1) System Preferences -> Bios Loading

The bios will show but as soon as a game begins and I go back into settings -> System and look at the Bios Loading field it keeps adding an additional "n" to the end of the file name, e.g. Bios Loading: /sdcard/Games/PSX/SCPH1001.BINn; and will keep adding additional n's for some reason, currently it's at .BINnn. When I go into Root Explorer and look at the .ini for FPSe it shows the additional n's in the Text Viewer. I've tried deleting and saving, rebooting and uninstalling/reinstalling, nothing is fixing this new problem.

2) Final Fantasy IX

My game is now missing the HP/MP fields, they are completely gone and are replaced by transparent blue squares. This was happening on the version before but was fixed once I dropped the .SUB files onto the card along with the .IMG. Since updating this problem has returned. HLE mode is not on and SPUSync is on.

What's going on?

Interesting, that happened to me in FFIX in the first couple versions, but not since. Just tested, and it's working fine.

Kierek
Primary Device: HTC Sensation @1566 MHz
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: ViperS 1.6.3

Postby Kierek » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 am

Hmm... I think that I've localized sticky key.

Code: Select all

W/KeyCharacterMap( 3177): Can't open keycharmap file
W/KeyCharacterMap( 3177): Error loading keycharmap file '/system/usr/keychars/swift_keypad.kcm.bin'. hw.keyboards.131073.devname='swift_keypad'
W/KeyCharacterMap( 3177): Using default keymap: /system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin

W/KeyCharacterMap( 1278): No keyboard for id 0
W/KeyCharacterMap( 1278): Using default keymap: /system/usr/keychars/qwerty.kcm.bin

(swift is another name of my phone).

I think, that it's also related to

I/dalvikvm( 2558): Jit: resizing JitTable from 512 to 1024

I will try running it with JIT disabled and then I'll send my feedback. Gimme 30 minutes.

*****EDIT*****

Nope, I'm still getting sticky keys, even without these logs and JIT :(

tetsuokenpachi
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S II GT I9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.3

Postby tetsuokenpachi » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:21 pm

The guys having color issues: it's normal and schtruck said they will revert it. Just be patient.

The sticky keys: definitely related to the frame skipping and boost too.

ffcloud2000
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy 3
ROM: I5800XXJPF (Android 2.2)

Postby ffcloud2000 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:29 pm

So it would seem some old settings from a previous version had corrupted files or something.. clear data fixed the black screen issue

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi all.
It's the 2nd time on all the updates
Since release I can across a sticky pad problem
It on knockout kings 2001.
The problem is L1-L2
The boxer was blocking and weaving on his own.
But a few taps of the buttons sorted it out.
Came wait for 0.10.11 release.
All my game run at full speed between 50 and 60 fps
Thay all pal versions aswell.
Only thing I would like to have is soundtrack on my wipeout games.
Then it be perfect.
Cya...
Galaxy note 9 exynos

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

tetsuokenpachi wrote:The guys having color issues: it's normal and schtruck said they will revert it. Just be patient.

thanks for that information ;)

Return to “News”