dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby dttung80 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am

dttung80 wrote:Dears,

1. Have text filter effect ?

2. Still cannot use the character key in QWERTY key Motorola Droid 2.

3. I'm run FPse on ICS Android 4.0.3, playing with sounds. Multitasking.
- When the other app run -> Fpse pause and run background, cannot resume, must reload iso files.
- When Fpse running, Press HOME... hang the device. Must restart phone.

Any way to run in Multitasking ?

REgards,

Have some vertical lines when playing game movies : FF8, Resident Evil 2...

Waiting for Qwerty keyboard fixed. Using the Shift, Capslok, Search, Alt... really uncomfortable. :D

Thanks.

Carlos25
Primary Device: Yinlips G18
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby Carlos25 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

You don't need all of those on! Adjust frame buffer, special upload detection, frame texture and busy fix should only be enabled if it fixes something in the game, some of them cause slowdown without making any graphical difference. Try unticking those options

Ah I see In my case not much impact with this options enabled dropped 2fps-5Average in some games thx for the suggestion

Clouds
Primary Device: DesireHD

Postby Clouds » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Since the last update (.16) i have some issues with texture filtering. Sometimes it only filters 3d objects but not the background, sometimes it renders only certain parts of the screen, like in FF games the text in the boxes, some letters/words are rendered some are not (will provide a screenshot maybe later).

And sometimes it doesnt work at all. The strange thing: It doesnt really matter what i set in the options. Sometimes it works when i untick "Texture Filtering" sometimes it works when i tick it...

In all cases my framerate on screens with 2d backgrounds is much lower. Sometimes drops to ~35fps, while before i had always constant 60fps in theses scenes.

This is on a Tegra3 (Transformer prime).

cheers :) graphics almost perfect btw apart from what i've written above.

btw on an unrelated issue: With all these special options needed for certain games but then they brake other games, i really miss the profile setup from the old menu setup where you could have different profiles for each game... Atm i have a text file with settings for the games i play because otherwise i would forget what to check. I dont think thats a good solution the way it is now.

silmes
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: 2.3.4
ROM: Stock rom

Postby silmes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:24 am

Does anyone know if the new version will fix the "healing problem" in Breath of Fire 3?

sherwink20
Primary Device: Galaxy Note
Operating System: 4.04
ROM: CM9

Postby sherwink20 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am

Carlos25 wrote:I Have Mali400 (Yinlips Device) And Working Battles ok with opengl plugin No crash running 50-70fps on the battles (Possibles slowdown to 35Fps With some Especial limits effects) But leave some blank spots and the pointer is in black instead of blank

Edit : Tekken 3 also running with Opengl plugin speed 22- 28fps But Missing shadows and posibles flickering black/blank.

The FPS in the Photo Is not Real Because small Slowdown Make the photos :oops:

Hi buddy,

any chance you can help make a step by step procedure on how to make the openGL work?

I'm on the galaxy note and I can't for the love of god make it work.

always ends up using the bios rather than the downloaded *.so file.

*i've read the OP a thousand times with the Tekken 3 running on HLE first, loading till the character section etc.

help please.. :(

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 am

Run tekken 3, take arcade mode (don't select chara
cter)-> change iso, restart and should be fine. If you see black screen just quit fpse, kill tasks and try again. I have stock room 2.3.6 pl, and it works fine.

sherwink20
Primary Device: Galaxy Note
Operating System: 4.04
ROM: CM9

Postby sherwink20 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am

gregory85 wrote:Run tekken 3, take arcade mode (don't select chara
cter)-> change iso, restart and should be fine. If you see black screen just quit fpse, kill tasks and try again. I have stock room 2.3.6 pl, and it works fine.

Thank you! I always load a character till the fight... :oops:

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:03 pm

silmes wrote:Does anyone know if the new version will fix the "healing problem" in Breath of Fire 3?

unfortunately this new version still does not fix the "healing problem" when playing breath of fire 3 in software mode.

I have tried asking a few times about this and it seems like it just keeps getting ignored or not even acknowledged. I have tried bringing it up and have gotten no responses. Maybe you can start posting about it but there are others in the game specific thread who have also been asking if this is going to be addressed and solved but my guess is...nobody cares.

silmes
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: 2.3.4
ROM: Stock rom

Postby silmes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm

gamerguy80 wrote:
silmes wrote:Does anyone know if the new version will fix the "healing problem" in Breath of Fire 3?

unfortunately this new version still does not fix the "healing problem" when playing breath of fire 3 in software mode.

I have tried asking a few times about this and it seems like it just keeps getting ignored or not even acknowledged. I have tried bringing it up and have gotten no responses. Maybe you can start posting about it but there are others in the game specific thread who have also been asking if this is going to be addressed and solved but my guess is...nobody cares.

Aw, too bad...it´s one of those games that I really want to play. Great game, great music, great story.
But as you say, this might be the wrong section to discuss it.
However, I would love if someone could address this problem and look for a possible solution.

LukeFonFabre
Primary Device: LG Optimus 2X
Operating System: 2.2

Postby LukeFonFabre » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 am

since 0.11.xx version my persona 2 Innocent sin,it stuck in first scene new game,
but if i use older version 0.10.xx it can go through first scene in new game.. :cry:
fix it please...
Thank's

Return to “News”