Fpse for Android News

dapsaille
Primary Device: HTC DESIRE
Operating System: Android
ROM: MIUI Always Latest

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby dapsaille » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Hedge wrote:@coltseavers: Try the marketenabler-App!

How do you access the menu inside fpse? All I get when I press the menu-button is this:

Same problem here on htc desire latest MIUI rom ...
tryed another rom and menu is ok ..
MIUI is my main rom so .....

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

just wanted to say that multitouch works perfectly on my DHD after the latest update no more sticky buttons or freezes ..
but i'm still having a problem with CDDA and track audio ..
it just plays missed up sound !!
ill post a video to explain this problem later ..

EDIT: CDDA and audio track works just fine after doing a fresh install !!
though it plays after waiting a little while !! it seems to be a little delayed !!
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

RippeR
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S I9000 @1.3GHz
Operating System: Had TouchHD (6.1)
ROM: Stock/Coocked

Postby RippeR » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Gr8 work Schtruck :) U are my hero :] u should go to Google and do some magic with their's (or in ex. Samsung's) software :)

Multitouch works flawless now :] From me some ideas/things to change:

- Add option to show FPS counter :) it could use becouse somethimes u have like 44fps and u dont know is it fast as it should be or what :) And u could know how to set frameskip :] also a "dev'y question" - if u dont use full power of CPU in your EMU becouse of Frame-limiter (like it could generete ~80fps,but you only get 50), does it work the same (cpu speed -> battery drain) as if u would use it witouth FrameLimit? If it could save battery, it would be good to set off audio and just enjoy it with even less battery drain ;) (so nedded this days ;)).
- Add "audio-off" option coz i usally plays on phone when i dont have posibility to use sound :] and i could use that couple more fpss ;)
- Make smthing with direct pad coz now its that like u miss it with 1px and u wont gonna change in game. If u dont look at it or u have small % of transparency u could just mist that :) If u could default (i know i can make my own skin, but if everybody would need to do that its... tiresome :)) make that it shows as it is, but it detects touch on few more pixels, I would be very glad :)

Olso i didnt see any difrent in graphic with or without Texture Filtering. Can some1 provide screenshots with difrence, or games that use it? In tekken 3, GTA2 or CMR2 i didnt see any difrence :F

Emu now is gr8 :) just minior speed improvment and it would be excelent :)

Maguel
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 1.5

Postby Maguel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Phaedrus Nine wrote:
dgg04 wrote:Running latest update of Fpse (0.10.1) on rooted Droid. No overclock.

Metal Gear Solid runs fine and I am able to save/load using the saving system in MGS, but when I try to load using the Fpse saves, I get a sound glitch and freeze when entering new areas.

To me this sounds like you are starting the game then immediately trying to load a save-state?
If so, try waiting until the game is at it's title screen, then load the games save-state. The sound bug isn't permenant, if you're using SPUsync you might not have sound upon loading a state, but it should return. (Does in Future Cop: LAPD).

This worked for me, thank you. Takes a couple more seconds, but whatever. No complaints about performance on my device, video and sound are excellent on every game I've tried so far (except for some slowdowns in landscape mode). Wish the ui was a little more polished, but this app is 100% worth the money.

vnes1984
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby vnes1984 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm still getting the sticky key issue on my HTC on.10.1. playing Crash Bandicoot. It's completely unplayable at the moment but at least the multi-touch is fixed.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:31 pm

i think i discovered the problem with the CDDA track audio
when you have SPU Sync ON the CDDA track audio will NOT work for you ..
you have to turn off SPU sync when the game you play is using CDDA track audio ..

some games i tested that has CDDA audio:
Rayman
Doom/Final Doom
Tomb Raider II
Lomax
others i can't remember i will try to make a list later

remember you have to turn off SPU sync when the game you play is using CDDA track audio ..
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

kokotas
Primary Device: hd2

Postby kokotas » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:37 pm

I can confirm sticky issue is still there while playing Alundra. Also I mentioned another problem at the beginning of this thread to which no one paid attention but it's still there.

Try pressing <-+x, ->+x, up+square, down+square. Or in general try jumping left or right while playing crash bandicoot or any other game. You'll see that it doesn't work most of the time.

my device is hd2, running nandroid 2.2 froyo.

whatevaUsay
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.x
ROM: ♠Duttys™ HD2 V14♠

Postby whatevaUsay » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I still have the multi-touch issue, even after the update. Maybe has something to do with my And build or kernel?
The user-bar I made. Use it on every forum you're on with a link to fpsece.net.

HDM
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Postby HDM » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 pm

First Skins, please schtruck implement UP/Down anim, and maybe a background image for portrail

or

Attachments
FPse SKINs HDM.rar
(234.51 KiB) Downloaded 945 times
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

vnes1984
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby vnes1984 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm

kokotas wrote:I can confirm sticky issue is still there while playing Alundra. Also I mentioned another problem at the beginning of this thread to which no one paid attention but it's still there.

Try pressing <-+x, ->+x, up+square, down+square. Or in general try jumping left or right while playing crash bandicoot or any other game. You'll see that it doesn't work most of the time.

my device is hd2, running nandroid 2.2 froyo.

Yeah, I have the same issue. I haven't really looked into other games but I'm having some serious key sticking or delayed jumping in the crash bandicoot games. I've tried every setting combination but it still persists.

Return to “News”