Fpse for Android News

Malsa
Primary Device: SE X10i
Operating System: Android 2.2

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Malsa » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am

I would appreciate it a lot if you could add the option for haptic feedback for touchscreen controls, in other words, a small short vibration every time you press a button on the touchscreen. This improves control feedback a lot!

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:36 am

About the multitouch problem it seems it's related to Samsung devices only.

there is something to understand, i'm working with azerty16 to fix that shortly. in fact in multi touch there is a big delay after releasing one button, when two where pressed previously...if you find somes informations somewhere you're welcome.

Now with last update i have broken the Transparency level, i'll fix it immediatly.

About vibration keys i'll add that in a next update too.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 am

Phaedrus Nine wrote:p.s.
nice to see you back D69K, been a while.

Thank you very much for your welcome i missed you too :)
too many changes to the forum <-- lier he has been checking the forum everyday :evil: :evil:

btw congratz on the promotion mod :)
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

dgg04
Primary Device: Droid
ROM: stock

Postby dgg04 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am

Hey,

I'm using a rooted droid and I just purchased Fpse.

So far it is working well with MGS, I turned on SPUsync and I was able to start a new game. I also turned off the overlay controls and am just using hardware controls to play in landscape mode. This greatly improved the performance.

However, I'm running into a problem when I try to use the save feature built into Fpse.

It saves okay and I can load back to the spot where I saved but I lose all sound.

Any help would be appreciated or is this a known issue?

Thanks

D69K
Enthusiast

Postby D69K » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:55 am

schtruck wrote:About the multitouch problem it seems it's related to Samsung devices only.

there is something to understand, i'm working with azerty16 to fix that shortly. in fact in multi touch there is a big delay after releasing one button, when two where pressed previously...if you find somes informations somewhere you're welcome.

Now with last update i have broken the Transparency level, i'll fix it immediatly.

actually I'm facing the same problem with my Desire HD !!
i hate to be the one who breaks this bad news to you :(

also vibration doesn't work i've tried high and medium and low (with analog of course) but it doesn't work
and i know the game supports it cause it does vibrate on FpseCE on my HD2 but not with Fpse for Android

and the thing i noticed with the last update that CDDA music doesn't work like before (it was working before the update) !! it just gives a very disturbing noisy sound anyone else having the same thing ??

dgg04 wrote:Hey,

I'm using a rooted droid and I just purchased Fpse.

So far it is working well with MGS, I turned on SPUsync and I was able to start a new game. I also turned off the overlay controls and am just using hardware controls to play in landscape mode. This greatly improved the performance.

However, I'm running into a problem when I try to use the save feature built into Fpse.

It saves okay and I can load back to the spot where I saved but I lose all sound.

Any help would be appreciated or is this a known issue?

Thanks

same thing here sound breaks after loading .. just in MGS other games are fine by the way !!
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

artlan
Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom

Postby artlan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 am

While making my own pad skin (with a veritable SLEW of config options... all 16 used) I noticed something and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's "by design" thing - haven't really dug around admittedly. But in Portrait mode, regardless of what options are set in the Touchscreen section, every available button is displayed, but it works just peachy when rotated to landscape.
Doesn't really bug me too much since I only play IN landscape, but seeing the lower half of the screen flooded in buttons had me worried for a bit there!

Oh, also, when picking a external pad, you have to back out of the config screen and go back into it before you can see the notes on the buttons

Btw - if anyone wants me to post the pad I can

D69K
Enthusiast

Postby D69K » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 am

artlan wrote:While making my own pad skin (with a veritable SLEW of config options... all 16 used) I noticed something and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's "by design" thing - haven't really dug around admittedly. But in Portrait mode, regardless of what options are set in the Touchscreen section, every available button is displayed, but it works just peachy when rotated to landscape.
Doesn't really bug me too much since I only play IN landscape, but seeing the lower half of the screen flooded in buttons had me worried for a bit there!

Oh, also, when picking a external pad, you have to back out of the config screen and go back into it before you can see the notes on the buttons

yes totally the same problem happened to me
i made my own pads and modified the given ini file
it works Perfectly in landscape but in portrait it so missed up !!
they drew on top of each other !!

it would be nice in the future to have a new menu to assign onscreen buttons (and their places) like FpseCE ..

btw happy to see your creation :)

vnes1984
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby vnes1984 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:16 am

schtruck wrote:About the multitouch problem it seems it's related to Samsung devices only.

Yeah, I get the multi-touch issue with my HTC too

Please Please on your next update put a .1 or .2 after the .10 so we can distinguish the builds and see the progress. :D Example: FPse 0.10.2

Maguel
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Liberty 1.5

Postby Maguel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 am

I'm having issues loading between different save states of the same game. I have set one directory into which save states for every game are saved. Do I need to segment different folders for save states of each rom?

artlan
Primary Device: HTC EVO 4G
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit
ROM: Fresh Rom

Postby artlan » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 am

D69K wrote:
artlan wrote:While making my own pad skin (with a veritable SLEW of config options... all 16 used) I noticed something and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's "by design" thing - haven't really dug around admittedly. But in Portrait mode, regardless of what options are set in the Touchscreen section, every available button is displayed, but it works just peachy when rotated to landscape.

yes totally the same problem happened to me
i made my own pads and modified the given ini file
it works Perfectly in landscape but in portrait it so missed up !!
they drew on top of each other !!

it would be nice in the future to have a new menu to assign onscreen buttons (and their places) like FpseCE ..

btw happy to see your creation :)

Here you go then :)
If I only had 2 more options XD (a bit overkill? perhaps...)
Attachments
artlans-pad.zip
Custom Pad Layout based off given example
(248.13 KiB) Downloaded 605 times

Return to “News”