Fpse for Android News

davidd
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy 3
Operating System: android

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby davidd » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:34 am

@foleyjo Its not just the quick save. Ever since the first crash the sound hasnt return. Even the bios loading is mute. Im not sure how im suppose to fix this.

Edit: after un/installing the app the sound has return. I hope i dont run into that glitch again lol.

menaelias
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Sony Tablet S
Operating System: 4.0.3 releace 5
ROM: stock

Postby menaelias » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:52 am

Seppo007 wrote:
foleyjo wrote:Latest update with spu fix has caused me problems.

I'm getting stuttered echoed This is with SPUSync on and doesn't make a difference if I have the pitch or reverb effects on or not.

I'm also getting slow down in soft mode. Can't play bustagroove any more.

With regards to the sound delay, before updating I realised that the video in wing commander 3 was playing slightly faster than it should. It was like the sound was struggling to keep up with it.

Hi,
I just registered to quote this problem.

Got the same one here, but with MGS1! Since the update i can't enjoy the game any more.
Sound effects are now different but in a very ugly way. The games slows down while playing music in the background. Codec sequences are desynchronized.

Hope can be fixed soon! Thx!

I Playing MGS1 and is good in my post view the photo and check the configuration and Disable all video and marks that I put in the picture frame over the special frame limits grates

deejayzee
Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7''
Operating System: JB 4.1.2
ROM: AOKP

Postby deejayzee » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:48 am

One more thing about the last update, 3D mode in Persona became too bright, other games are just normal as usual
Attachments
Screenshot_2012-10-25-04-59-21.JPG
Screenshot_2012-10-25-04-59-21.JPG (48.69 KiB) Viewed 13921 times

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 am

Just pushed FPse 0.11.59 to the Market:
- Fixed Reverb and Pitch save options
- Fixed GTE bug (Xenogear map and more)

About persona bright problem i'll check that.

I found the Reason why somes games resist to FPse... they use protection against emulator by using Instruction Cache of the R3000A, like F1 2001. i'm currently working on a workaround.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 am

I m pushing version 0.11.60 because 0.11.59 generate a cpulog.txt file i forgot to remove and slowdown a lot of.

deejayzee
Primary Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7''
Operating System: JB 4.1.2
ROM: AOKP

Postby deejayzee » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

@schtruck, Persona is OK in .59 version, except old glitches, but brightness is normal again

Tumalu
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII

Postby Tumalu » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Where is the fun in these newer versions since the music and sound in final fantasy 9 is still fuked up greatly!? It wasn't in the older releases of fpse. They work fine for me. So what is still wrong with final fantasy 9 on my S2 while it did work great on older versions and not in the latest?

Epsxe for example does give proper music and sound but lacks other good stuff that fpse has... Hope you can fix this schtruck. Keep up the good work.

vayz91
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy tab 7 Plus
Operating System: Android
ROM: CM 10 JB 4.1.2

Postby vayz91 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Hello guys,i've been lurking around this thread for a long time and this is my first post. :)

First, i want to thanks struck and everyone for their hardwork. Good job guys :D

Honestly, the **sxe has a nice compability but lack User Interface and unique advance features like openGL, multi eboot loader.
What i like about fpse is that it can become a potential rich features emulator ;)

Oh talking about features, Can i request a multiplayer psx games features?
for example my friend and i are playing with a different devices but the same iso room through bluetooth or wlan.(i think u can refer to psp and their irshell ps1 multiplayer feature (2 psps) )

I believe with this many features fpse 'll stay at the top as psx emu , so keep up your good work :lol:

Tumalu wrote:Where is the fun in these newer versions since the music and soundin final fantasy 9 is still fuked up greatly!? It wasn't in the older releases of fpse. They work fine for me. So what is still wrong with final fantasy 9 on my S2 while it did work great on older versions and not in the latest?

Epsxe for example does give proper music and sound but lacks other good stuff that fpse has... Hope you can fix this schtruck. Keep up the good work.

yeah, i've the same issues too because we use the same mali core >,<
, maybe sthruck can make us a preference settings for ff9/8/7 with/out OpenGL :d

zschigi2
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 2.3.3
ROM: stock

Postby zschigi2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Silent Hill still won´t work correctly since the last updates... :( With older versions it runs great.

foleyjo
Enthusiast
Primary Device: JXD S601

Postby foleyjo » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

It may help if you describe why Silent Hill doesn't work

Return to “News”