Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

haints
Primary Device: Galaxy S T959
Operating System: Android OS 2.2
ROM: Bi-Winning V3

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby haints » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:03 am

Like the guy who posted a few pages back, I would also like to revert to a pre-OpenGL version of the ap. I don't use OpenGL and I would like to be able to use different pads, move them around, re-size them, etc, which older versions allowed you to do. I paid for FPSE on the android market and can prove it, so how do I go about getting an older version that allows me to swap pads? Please someone, let me know.

Danzano
Primary Device: TF101
Operating System: Android 3.2.1/4.0.3
ROM: Cooking

Postby Danzano » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 am

i900frenchaddict wrote:Don't worry about Schtruck not talking much these days, that's quite usual, and never means he is not working (except when he's away for holidays!)

He's aware of the problems mentioned here, but most of the time he prefers writing something when he has a fix, rather than posting twice a day "yeah, I know, working on it"

:mrgreen:

In your over thread I saw you said dual core boost isnt working and your right I just checked no difference on or off.

Hope this is fixed soon no wonder my opengl performance is so low!!!

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:34 am

Haints -> so download older version 10.59 or something like that, if you bought fpse v11 using older version is not a problem, even cracked ... cause you pay for it ... Of course this is my opinion :)

Rgx521
Primary Device: S4 (Exynos 5)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock (rooted)

Postby Rgx521 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

Well, quite a few people, including me, don't seem to get answers to their questions in here.
Still, another try:

Like others, I'm seeing really bad performance on my Transformer (Tegra 2) device.
Is there any reason we are having such a bad experience and is there anything we can try?

haints

Postby haints » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

gregory85--thanks for responding!

Yes, I totally agree with you, I see no problem downloading a cracked version, since I paid for the market version, but I could only find very old versions. The latest one I could find, game save states would not work ... I wish I had the option of downloading the one right before OpenGL, so I could get the latest code and be able to swap out the pads ...

i900frenchaddict
Global Moderator
Primary Device: Galaxy Note 4

Postby i900frenchaddict » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Rgx521 wrote:Well, quite a few people, including me, don't seem to get answers to their questions in here.
Still, another try:

Like others, I'm seeing really bad performance on my Transformer (Tegra 2) device.
Is there any reason we are having such a bad experience and is there anything we can try?

OpenGL plugin performances really vary from one device to another, sometimes despite they are using the same GPU (but not the same drivers?). OpenGL is brand new, let Schtruck to find a way to improve the compatibility with all GPUs

So far, I would say that the only option to improve your experience is trying another ROM, as I said before, on my own device, performances almost doubled when changing ROM (even if mu UI is now a little slower than before, every app using OpenGL is faster...)

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

My wife have older version of fpse10.57/58/59.apk for some test on her moto defy. But I don't check saves compatibility.

I want put memory card on to external-sd but where I find memory card files ? .mcd
Maybe someone send me mcd file ?
grzesieknote@gmail.com

storm20200
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am

gregory85 wrote:My wife have older version of fpse10.57/58/59.apk for some test on her moto defy. But I don't check saves compatibility.

I want put memory card on to external-sd but where I find memory card files ? .mcd
Maybe someone send me mcd file ?
grzesieknote@gmail.com

The directory is "/data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/memcards" it is only accessible with a rooted phone but if you want an alternative way of accessing the files, if there is an option to backup all files then it will put create a folder of the root of the internal SD which will contain the memory card files. Note: I've only ever used 11.11 so I don't know if that would work for older versions.
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

haints

Postby haints » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

gregory85, I sent you a pm.

DBL
Primary Device: G2x
ROM: Phoenix blood 2.1

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:17 am

I have a rooted tegra 2 g2x and so far I'm loving open gl. When playing tekken 3 with open gl I get a steady 60 fps and no problems at all. When playing ff 9 i get 48 -53 fps while in the world map and 58-60 while in battle. But when a spell is cast the fps does drop really low to about 47 ish but picks back up after the spell animation is done. My biggest problem may be with chrono cross. Anytime I go to menu and select status it gets a black screen and freezes. I download it off the game hunter app serveal times. It maybe just a bad rom on their part or some other unknown issue.

Return to “News”