Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:45 am

Hi all.

Schtruck got technical problems.
so we have to wait about 2day for next update.
But when we do tomb raider 2 will work.
Awesome.
Galaxy note 9 exynos

will5
Primary Device: HTC DESIRE

Postby will5 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:54 pm

emu is working great.

I think it needs a little more work on performance.

And on fps limiter, some games like mk2, runs faster than it should, even with fps limiter on, and without frameskip.

iAlpha
Primary Device: Xperia X10Mini Pro Xperia Play
Operating System: Windows 8 Build 7978

Postby iAlpha » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 pm

For the last time, Tomb Raider 2 works! I've played it partially. My X10 mini pro will not work with keybindings HELP ME!

whatevaUsay
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.x
ROM: ♠Duttys™ HD2 V14♠

Postby whatevaUsay » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:15 pm

whatevaUsay wrote:Anyway, I want to ask about multikeys. They are pretty important to me and probably other people and currently the only thing that bothers me about FPse. I can't do all the cool combos in Tekken 3 and it's a pain to play Resident Evil games as well. I'm not complaining on how you prioritize what to do etc., schtruck, but I'm just saying that multi-keys are necessary and it was of the best features in FpseCE.
Also if (or rather when) you get multi-keys working, how will they work, because in FPse Android you can only set up pads in a 3x3 grid. So I can see that as an obstacle for multi-keys.
Speaking of which, why not implement the grid thingy, where you can place whatever button wherever you like in FPse Android? That was also pretty cool in FpseCE.

If this has been discussed already I apologize, but I'm too lazy to search :P

Any info on this?
The user-bar I made. Use it on every forum you're on with a link to fpsece.net.

tgwaste

Postby tgwaste » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:07 pm

schtruck wrote:ok i've fixed the framskipping Problem! i'll update FPse within somes hours.

this time i'll be able to work on other feature and fixes!

Can you please enabled mappable quick save/load keys? Ive been asking since like 2005. :D heh
-tgwaste

kon
Primary Device: Motorola Milestone 2
Operating System: Xperia X1

Postby kon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh my god, I was just then playing with my new gamegripper on the milestone 2 and Fpse is freakin fantastic!
Bloody Roar 1 is so smooth and fun, Future Cop L.A.P.D. so awesome and fun!!! I Love It. Absolutelty PS1 feeling
on my milestone...

I can so recommend GameGripper! WOW!

Hope Bloody Roar 2 gets fixed and I will soon try out the Tomb Raider series...

*AMAZED* :P :P :P

dannejanne
Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
ROM: Stock

Postby dannejanne » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

leon1z wrote:the menu slowing down in FF 7 8 9 goes for me to , the games run smoothly in normal scen , when the scene involve menu ( battle , game menu , chat log,etc...) it slows down

For me it slows down mostly when a battle starts and at the end of a battle when entering the menu (sometimes in battle when much happens). After a battle is where the biggest slowdown happens when the menu appears. But it mostly seems to be affecting the music because the framerate only dips for a very short time but the music still goes very slow for a few seconds even though the framerate is shown as 50-60. I can get some very minor slowdowns in dialogs occasionally but that's not as much of an issue for me.

will5

Postby will5 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 pm

kon wrote:Oh my god, I was just then playing with my new gamegripper on the milestone 2 and Fpse is freakin fantastic!
Bloody Roar 1 is so smooth and fun, Future Cop L.A.P.D. so awesome and fun!!! I Love It. Absolutelty PS1 feeling
on my milestone...

lol, same here. But phones without hardware keyboard... are far from gamegripper :D

vnes1984
Primary Device: HTC Touch Pro 2
Operating System: HTC Touch Pro 2

Postby vnes1984 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:01 pm

will5 wrote:
kon wrote:Oh my god, I was just then playing with my new gamegripper on the milestone 2 and Fpse is freakin fantastic!
on my milestone...

lol, same here. But phones without hardware keyboard... are far from gamegripper :D

Yes, gamegripper is a great investment. I highly recommend it for those that have hardware keys.
Having had both phones. (with and without hardware keys) I will NEVER buy another phone without them. Don't really care about using the keyboard for texting but it is amazing for gaming on your phone. BT works well at home but quite annoying to carry around town. Plus if I'm at home, I'll just play the real PS.

will5

Postby will5 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Sure, its great for casual emulators gaming :D Dont know if the kb can handle so much use, but who cares :mrgreen:

Onscreen controls are not for everyone :(

Return to “News”