Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm

will check this cpu problem on mali, perhaps a simple problem of thread priority.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:42 am

strangest issue I've ever seen !!!
it's not related to the app or android, it is this forum :shock: :shock: :shock:
been trying to login to my account for several weeks and it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect, on top of that i cant reset my password nor that i can register again lol, i thought i was banned :o :o

now im posting this from work and there is no problem at all !!!! i can login to my account and reset the password and every thing.
strangest thing ever. and the funny thing is i still cant login from home "wrong password" lol wtf ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway back to the topic :D

PERFECT job Schtruck non the less, as i always say when you leave the forum for a while and everything goes dark for a couple of weeks you always come back with a fantastic feature like this one :)

i love the new shortcut feature and the new optimizations you made to the emulator, it is working perfectly :)
that new feature made me miss Lesscro lol, no more shortcut icons for us i guess.

also i guess there is something wrong with the OpenGL plugin, it seems that "MASK BIT" is no longer working check the pictures.

sorry for the long post, it's been a while since I've been to the forum :D
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

mamaun
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: CM9

Postby mamaun » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi,

Is there any config to hear FMV sound on FFIX?
All cutscenes ar MUTED :_(

Thanks

Gillou68310
Primary Device: Galaxy S3
ROM: I9300XXDLJ2

Postby Gillou68310 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 pm

schtruck wrote:will check this cpu problem on mali, perhaps a simple problem of thread priority.

I confirm the slowdowns on mali400 in opengl mode, a fix is to set the cpu strategy to "performance" instead of "ondemand" in the performance menu. (I'm using cyanogen 9, I'm not sure if this menu exist in samsung official ROM). Hope this could help fixing the problem.

norin
Primary Device: Padfone
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: stock + root

Postby norin » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Nope. This doesn't fix slowdowns in Vagrant Story...

jbenam
Primary Device: JXD S7100B
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: Bitrider 1.0

Postby jbenam » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

mamaun wrote:Hi,

Is there any config to hear FMV sound on FFIX?
All cutscenes ar MUTED :_(

Thanks

Same here :(

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Understanding the OpenGL plugin

Postby bluezeak » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Understanding the OpenGL plugin:

I've created a new post with the intent of understanding and documenting the FPSE OpenGL plugin. I'm mentioning it here so that anyone following this thread that's interesting in helping, or knowing more, can participate.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3615

Google Docs Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... SLWc#gid=0
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:
D69K wrote:strangest issue I've ever seen !!!
it's not related to the app or android, it is this forum :shock: :shock: :shock:
been trying to login to my account for several weeks and it keeps telling me that my password is incorrect, on top of that i cant reset my password nor that i can register again lol, i thought i was banned :o :o

now im posting this from work and there is no problem at all !!!! i can login to my account and reset the password and every thing.
strangest thing ever. and the funny thing is i still cant login from home "wrong password" lol wtf ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell???! :shock:

Can you please PM your your IP address (at home of course), so that I can verify that your IP hasn't been banned by (huge) mistake ?
(this would be a weird mistake, since when there's something to ban, we first ban the username, then his IP without having to manually write the IP)

you are right usually bans don't say that the password is wrong and they don't let you use you account anymore !!
but i think i have an idea of the problem, I believe it's a problem with one of the scripts i use with my browser, Im using firefox with grease monkey for some scripting for my website. i will try to locate the problem once i get out of this hell hole :lol: :lol: .
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

rblanca
Primary Device: DROID3

Postby rblanca » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Hi there is me again... it's a great emu but a found two bugs:

- Start button seems to work on Megaman X4 no matter how a much a pushes it...and because of this you can pass the start screen.
- 2D graphics slow down the entire game if i'm using openlg plugin on my droid 3, if it's a full 3D game it runs wonderfull, if a set the emu to use software mode it run fine.

Thanks for these great emu and sorry 4 my crappy english

rblanca
Primary Device: DROID3

Postby rblanca » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:
rblanca wrote:Hi there is me again... it's a great emu but a found two bugs:

- Start button seems to work on Megaman X4 no matter how a much a pushes it...and because of this you can pass the start screen.

Thanks for these great emu and sorry 4 my crappy english

have you tried assigning START to one of your hardware buttons, like vol+ or vol- for example?

Yes and same result :( . Thanks

Return to “News”