Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola XT894
Operating System: Jelly Bean 4.1.2
ROM: Stock (debloated)

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Laska » Mon May 25, 2015 5:28 pm

lesterilasin wrote:
Laska wrote:
lesterilasin wrote:when the battle starts, the FPS still drops with that option. It would be great if you could post the complete settings please. I would really really REALLY BE THANKFUL :)

Well, I don't have excactly this game but when I play in most demanding titles (like NFS: High Stakes or Colin McRae 2.0) I'm using frameskipping and it doing the work perfect. Tell me please what phone you have.

Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch

That's strange, it's a very powerfull device. I'm only using frameskipping and offscreen drawing, rest is cosmetics like alpha multipass or texture filtering (games looks nicer with those). Maybe it's a big screen fault, try to force resolution to something smaller, like half of your screen.[/quote]

Is it okay if you could post detailed settings you're using pls? or maybe a screenshot of it. Pls pls pls[/quote]

Start your game, open menu, go to "Settings", "Video" and check "Frameskip". Also go to "Misc", "Video", "Force resolution" and try smaller resolution (you will have to restart Fpse).
Tell me if it helped.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon May 25, 2015 7:59 pm

i just pushed the new Beta for beta testing!

FPse 0.11.167Beta:
- Added very smart .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape uncompressing feature
- Added support for x86 cpu's, much faster
- Added NFS client support, from misc/path
- Improved ripped iso support
- Added .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape to file browsers autoloading
- Auto-creation of .cue file if it does not exist
- Fixed Cheats engine
- Fixed Audio plugin save bug
- Improved highly speed
- Updated english Help
- Added full support for Android TV

you wanna Beta test this new FPse Beta version, just contact me by email.

Firsts reports are good, FPse is faster, smoother and more stable. Android TV support is great , especially since now you can let your game into a NAS or your PC with NFS Sharing. FPse can load bios as well as isos directly. if it's a compressed file, it will transfert to local storage and will uncompress it smartly.So much time won...
On Nexus Player, FPse configure automatically Gamepads, and missing button STart and Select are emulated by staying middle button pressed and press L1 or R1.

lesterilasin
Primary Device: Galaxy S6
Operating System: Android
ROM: stock

Postby lesterilasin » Mon May 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch[/quote]

That's strange, it's a very powerfull device. I'm only using frameskipping and offscreen drawing, rest is cosmetics like alpha multipass or texture filtering (games looks nicer with those). Maybe it's a big screen fault, try to force resolution to something smaller, like half of your screen.[/quote]

Is it okay if you could post detailed settings you're using pls? or maybe a screenshot of it. Pls pls pls[/quote]

Start your game, open menu, go to "Settings", "Video" and check "Frameskip". Also go to "Misc", "Video", "Force resolution" and try smaller resolution (you will have to restart Fpse).
Tell me if it helped.[/quote]

Sir, it helped in maintaining the FPS to 60. But it doesn't run as smooth as i wanted. :'( Offscreen drawing makes it lag so much when entering the battle. Tried putting it on during battle and nothing happens. Is it possible to play this on OpenGl HD without lag? Full settings pls. :'( thanks for helping me. But i need more help

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Tue May 26, 2015 8:31 am

lesterilasin wrote:Currently using Galaxy s6. really need the specific settings please. Thanksomuch

Tell me if it helped.[/quote]

Sir, it helped in maintaining the FPS to 60. But it doesn't run as smooth as i wanted. :'( Offscreen drawing makes it lag so much when entering the battle. Tried putting it on during battle and nothing happens. Is it possible to play this on OpenGl HD without lag? Full settings pls. :'( thanks for helping me. But i need more help[/quote]

Have you tried smaller resolution? It shoul help a lot. You can find it in Misc/Video/ Force resolution options. Try also Boost mode (also in Misc section).

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Tue May 26, 2015 10:51 am

Sir Lashka. Sorry if i keep on bugging you. But i need all settings with checks and those who don't. Pls kind junior. Pls pls pls

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Tue May 26, 2015 11:08 am

lesterilasin wrote:Sir Lashka. Sorry if i keep on bugging you. But i need all settings with checks and those who don't. Pls kind junior. Pls pls pls

But what kind of settings do you want? My own gamepad mappings or savegame path? Those are don't changing performance so decribing it in this situation is pointless. Please, try my suggestions from the last post.

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Tue May 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Laska wrote:
lesterilasin wrote:Sir Lashka. Sorry if i keep on bugging you. But i need all settings with checks and those who don't. Pls kind junior. Pls pls pls

But what kind of settings do you want? My own gamepad mappings or savegame path? Those are don't changing performance so decribing it in this situation is pointless. Please, try my suggestions from the last post.

In the video settings, which of these do i need to check? In all of that pls
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-05-26-20-17-27.png
Screenshot_2015-05-26-20-17-27.png (172.62 KiB) Viewed 12044 times

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Tue May 26, 2015 3:28 pm

lesterilasin wrote:
Laska wrote:

In the video settings, which of these do i need to check? In all of that pls

None of them are required to run games properly, especially you should uncheck antialiasing if want better performance.

lesterilasin

Postby lesterilasin » Tue May 26, 2015 10:24 pm

But what kind of settings do you want? My own gamepad mappings or savegame path? Those are don't changing performance so decribing it in this situation is pointless. Please, try my suggestions from the last post.[/quote]

In the video settings, which of these do i need to check? In all of that pls[/quote]

None of them are required to run games properly, especially you should uncheck antialiasing if want better performance.[/quote]

Still lags. :( FPS drops to 30. Hmm. Frameskip feels laggy though. :/

Laska
Enthusiast

Postby Laska » Tue May 26, 2015 10:43 pm

lesterilasin wrote:But what kind of settings do you want? My own gamepad mappings or savegame path? Those are don't changing performance so decribing it in this situation is pointless. Please, try my suggestions from the last post.

In the video settings, which of these do i need to check? In all of that pls[/quote]

None of them are required to run games properly, especially you should uncheck antialiasing if want better performance.[/quote]

Still lags. :( FPS drops to 30. Hmm. Frameskip feels laggy though. :/[/quote]

Have you change resolution?

Return to “News”