croser
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: sk17i mini pro
Operating System: android 2.3.4
ROM: stock rooted .62

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby croser » Tue May 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Breath of fire 3 bugs:

the game start well unti the first battle then there is error message tell me something wrong gone and the game freez,i tried many version and switch between software and opengl ,could you fix it in next release

flash31939
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: android
ROM: 2.3

Postby flash31939 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 pm

The disk swap for multidisk games is still broken. The swap almost goes through successfully, however, it crashes after the screen goes black. In soft and bios modes.

semihazza
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Ainol Novo 7 Paladin
Operating System: Android 4.0.3
ROM: Android 4.0.3

Postby semihazza » Tue May 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Please add MIPS device compability
so i can play on my Ainol novo 7 paladin

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Wed May 02, 2012 5:05 am

I wrote some time ago about problem with fps drop connected with cpu freq. drop. 1400 mhz 60 fps and 800 mhz 35 fps, so this is mali driver fault ? I have that drops in all my games ... Schtruck do you have the same problem ?
Everything is fine if fps drops from 120 to 70 because i use limiter to 60 fps , but if fps drops from 60 to 35 .... game is unplayable. maybe someone with root check solid 1400 mhz ?

Mr_President
Primary Device: Galaxy S II
Operating System: Android
ROM: MIUI official

Postby Mr_President » Wed May 02, 2012 6:28 am

DBL wrote:
Mr_President wrote:Hmm so it's supposed to be possible to bind keyboard keys on my Transformer Prime? The arrow keys seem to be the only ones that work. But binding the Square, Circle etc buttons to, for example, the M or N key doesn't work. The emulator does detect the keypresses when setting the keys. But no matter how much I press them, nothing happens when playing games :(.

I had the similar problem. It seems to happen to me only when I have the Asus stock keyboard as my default. I changed my default keyboard to smart keyboard pro and my issues went away.

Aha! Thanks for that info :). Ye I'm using the stock keyboard. Gonna have to try with another one then. But I hope Schtruck can fix this since far from everyone uses 3rd party keyboards.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

BBXiong
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
ROM: Stock Rom

Postby BBXiong » Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 am

Mr_President wrote:
DBL wrote:
Mr_President wrote:Hmm so it's supposed to be possible to bind keyboard keys on my Transformer Prime? The arrow keys seem to be the only ones that work. But binding the Square, Circle etc buttons to, for example, the M or N key doesn't work. The emulator does detect the keypresses when setting the keys. But no matter how much I press them, nothing happens when playing games :(.

I had the similar problem. It seems to happen to me only when I have the Asus stock keyboard as my default. I changed my default keyboard to smart keyboard pro and my issues went away.

Aha! Thanks for that info :). Ye I'm using the stock keyboard. Gonna have to try with another one then. But I hope Schtruck can fix this since far from everyone uses 3rd party keyboards.

how about trying to use the android default keyboard(not the asus one) and bind the keys again? works for me :)
however mine is a Asus TF101, but I think should work for the Prime as well.
(last time when i used Asus keyboard i got the same problem where only arrow keys worked only too)

BBXiong
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Asus Transformer TF101
ROM: Stock Rom

Postby BBXiong » Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 am

gregory85 wrote:I wrote some time ago about problem with fps drop connected with cpu freq. drop. 1400 mhz 60 fps and 800 mhz 35 fps, so this is mali driver fault ? I have that drops in all my games ... Schtruck do you have the same problem ?
Everything is fine if fps drops from 120 to 70 because i use limiter to 60 fps , but if fps drops from 60 to 35 .... game is unplayable. maybe someone with root check solid 1400 mhz ?

games depends you CPU speed to emulate, of course it will drop fps when the CPU mhz drops.
solution: use interactive CPU governer, or use dual core mode. Even at my Transformer, when i clock it to 1.6Ghz, it runs all the game smoothly, but with stock 1.0Ghz, some games just aren't that smooth anymore.

flash31939
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia play
Operating System: android
ROM: 2.3

Postby flash31939 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

Can someone please reply to my previous post. Iv been trying to get help for two months.

IVPITER
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby IVPITER » Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 am

Hello, For those of you mali 400 (samsung) that version of tekken usais? I use the PAL version and as much as I try, uninstall, reboot ... I can not make it work with the latest actualizaciones.with the 19 if it works
Last edited by IVPITER on Wed May 02, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MonkeyVomit
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII
Operating System: Android ICS 4.0.3

Postby MonkeyVomit » Wed May 02, 2012 11:35 am

Chinvo wrote:
Chinvo wrote:
schtruck wrote:just released update with new fix:

FPse 0.11.22:
- Fixed disc swapping for multi cd games ( had somes problems in previous versions)
- fixed .iso and .img support

the multi CD problem is still here.
the file is . img
when I pressed the eject and selected a new disc. nth happened
and I tried to load the old save by pressing the load button in this emulator. I really go back to the game in disc 1.
it seems that the disc 2 was not successfully loaded by the app

would u plz solve this?

Correct. The disk switching problem is not resolved although it has changed. Before the games would not recognize that any change in disk had happened, and then hang up at that point. NOW....it recognizes a change in the disk but does nothing at all. In some multidisk games it will just fail to load the new disk, but the original disk will still work. In Monster Rancher 2, the game seems to handle the seitching fine, but it isn't actually working at all. It reads all new disks as the exact same data and produces identical monsters no matter what you eject and mount.

So basically, the disk switch issue is still there, and every multidisk game that I have tried is completely broken when it comes to the switching. Thanks for working on this issue, but it is still broken. Let me know if there is anything I can test for you.

Return to “News”