Dm22
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: XiaoMi Mi-One Plus
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: MIUI v4 Stable ICS 21.0

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Dm22 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 am

I'm using the latest FPSE right now: 11.67
Is OpenGLES 2 Blitz the same as Software mode? or is it somewhere in between OpenGL and Software mode?

I'm trying to use SixAxis Controller app with FPSE right now, does it matter which mode i use it with?

By the way, the recent update were AMAZING!!

I tried FF8: back then OpenGL would lag a lot, and battle mode takes 30 second to intiate... the recent updates made it actually playable and at a good FPS also.
Xiaomi MI-One Plus
Qualcomm MSM8260, Snapdragon S3 Dual Core @ 1.5GHz
Adreno 220
1GB RAM
4.0in @ 480px x 854px (245 ppi) 16M colors

kingpinzero
Primary Device: htc one x int
Operating System: android
ROM: insert coin

Postby kingpinzero » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am

Another two bugs: kensei sacred fist hangs after konami logo (all modes)
All japan gt 98 has trasparent polygons ingame (opengl)
Motoracer 2 has trasparent polygons ingame (opengl)
Tekken 3 doesnt show character portraits in select screen unless you move on them, in that case they appear for a split second (opengl)
Same issue is observed when in practice mode, when selecting practice options half screen is black.

Galaxy note 2.

kingpinzero
Primary Device: htc one x int
Operating System: android
ROM: insert coin

Postby kingpinzero » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:29 am

Another glitchty game:
007 Racing hangs after a few seconds in game (all modes).
Also it has evident slowdowns in videos.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Ok will check all that, but first a very good news, who never dream to play with your friend on your smarphone with tekken3.... Vs player mode with two android device? Now with fpse it s a reality.
Yes! I succeed to make working dual player via network!! And it works like a charm!! Many games can be played in this mode...

Kasser
Primary Device: Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 4.03

Postby Kasser » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

That sounds awesome. Can't wait!!

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Ok iceaglance, i understand what you are trying to say as a consumer and as a customer, but at the same time schtruck has given you the option to get a full refund. If you feel he is ignoring you or the product is not what you expected just please do us all a favor and accept the refund.

Now schtruck, yes with some of the updates certain things change and certain things dont work the same but your product/app as a whole is great. I think a lot of people on here do not realize that you are one of the very few developers who keeps striving to make an app even better than before all of these people have to realize that you can just at any moment just say ok thats it no more updates, it is what it is. You dont have to update it if you dont want to but yet you do and i want to say, THANK YOU. I think you are a very talented individual to be able to come up with new ideas and ways of implementing features. I will say this app has far exceded my expectations.

rblanca
Primary Device: DROID3

Postby rblanca » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi again, i want to say thanks 4 this great emu and ask if you can take a look on "ToyStory 2"...it don't work, you only get black screen after bios screen ends and nothing more. Try it with other similars apps and work but i like fpse so when get a free time, please take a look on that. Thanks and sorry 4 my crappy English

vayz91
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Galaxy tab 7 Plus
Operating System: Android
ROM: CM 10 JB 4.1.2

Postby vayz91 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

schtruck wrote:Ok will check all that, but first a very good news, who never dream to play with your friend on your smarphone with tekken3.... Vs player mode with two android device? Now with fpse it s a reality.
Yes! I succeed to make working dual player via network!! And it works like a charm!! Many games can be played in this mode...

woho :o ,is this because of my request a while ago? :D , ah who cares, my request is coming true this fast :lol:

i hope it"ll support up to 2-4 player to for games like bishi - bashi :)

Great job Sthruck, you are the best :)

SoSnake
Primary Device: Asus Nexus 7
Operating System: Android
ROM: Android 4.2

Postby SoSnake » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Awesome news! Can't wait for the next update, nice job!

mikian
Primary Device: Galaxy ace

Postby mikian » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:51 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:@mikian no difference at all when you activate frameskip or old frameskip? I mean, not a single fps more ? As for the gfx mode, you're using the last one you clicked in the misc menu (click on old software, you'll be using old software until you click on openGLES2 or openGL plugin, etc.)

nou there is no difference :(! and another thing, if i chose the framelimiter option and the new frameskip option, the emulation gets buged D:!! it turns faster and slower, making the emulation running like, forwards and backwards everytime per second, however if i chose the old frameskip and framelimiter, nothing happens D:!

i'm using openGL ES 2. but i also tried with the low profile and old everything how i said before :(
so i think that maybe is a compatibility problem with galaxy ace's :(

by the way Congratz! schtruck for the news :D! hope this bug gets solved with that release or something haha
i wanna play with my friends :)

Return to “News”