Fpse for Android News

mirnuj_atom
Primary Device: lg gt540

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby mirnuj_atom » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:11 am

Haku wrote:Hello,

I bought the app this morning, as I didn't get the results I wanted from psx4droid. The interface is quite nice, and is running my test game, Final Fantasy 8, quite well! I am using a DROID 2 phone. This program has a LOT of potential!

However, I have one major concern: the save state function is not working for me at all. Whenever I try to save using the save state function, on any of the empty slots, it just stays as "EMPTY". How do I go about fixing this? The current directory for the save states is, for some reason, "//"

(Interestingly, psx4droid creates a folder on the sdcard for the memory cards. It seems that Fpse keeps it within a hidden directory that my phone can't see.)

A less major concern is the directory that save states AND in-game created saves are located. I can't seem to find them. They don't show up on my sdcard, and I can't find it on the phone memory.

With that said, I would also like a function where I could move the Fpse for Android program to the sdcard. And somewhere down the line, a cheating console? :P

Thank you very much!

1. Have you disabled HLE and chosen a BIOS file? It will not allow you to use quick save in HLE mode.
2. You can choose save directory in System settings.

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Postby LouCipher » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 am

v--t wrote:I will express the opinion. I hope I am mistaken. I think the author have started to work over an emblem every other day and more. On mood. There is a desire today will work, isn't present means tomorrow I will be. Therefore so long new version didn't leave. Whether the enthusiasm that has started to die away. Changes scanty. I hope the author will start working with new force. I certainly understand that rest is necessary, but I have paid money and I would like to see quality. I will repeat I hope I am mistaken.

Oh my god, will you just die already? If you don't have anything useful, constructive, or interesting to say (and trust me, you don't), take your pissing, moaning, and trolling elsewhere. We're all tired of reading your whiney, incoherent drivel.

v--t
Primary Device: desire nd
Operating System: Windows xp

Postby v--t » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 am

And you do not read.Not for you I write. go to other place. And it is aforum that I want that
and I write.

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:15 am

v--t wrote:And you do not read.Not for you I write. go to other place. And it is aforum that I want that
and I write.

1st. could you please stop using Google translator.
2nd. this has got to stop. if you are so unhappy by the support of the dev you should just uninstall the app and go troll some where else.
3rd. Yes it is a forum and forums are all about sharing, communicating and not for crying everyday for ETA and updates, etc.

when i read your posts and keep telling my self "it's not what he meant, it must be google translator"
but now I'm sure.
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

kuronosan
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Postby kuronosan » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:27 am

v--t wrote:I will express the opinion. I hope I am mistaken. I think the author have started to work over an emblem every other day and more. On mood. There is a desire today will work, isn't present means tomorrow I will be. Therefore so long new version didn't leave. Whether the enthusiasm that has started to die away. Changes scanty. I hope the author will start working with new force. I certainly understand that rest is necessary, but I have paid money and I would like to see quality. I will repeat I hope I am mistaken.

Подожди...

v--t
Primary Device: desire nd
Operating System: Windows xp

Postby v--t » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

Excuse for that as Iwrite. I have simplytold the point ofview. I haveunderstood all. Ishall wait. Thanks.

HDM
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S
ROM: Froyo

Postby HDM » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks schtruck, for fix wipeout3, but my img version still having the same problem of crashing after the neon line, maybe is for the format in img, the strange is that works ok on fps4droid, I will try with another image
-PSX4FPse- -PadSx3- -Skins For Android-

eXceed
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Sensation (Pyramid)
Operating System: Android 2.3
ROM: Stock Vodafone...

Postby eXceed » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:07 am

Getting some slowdown when entering menu's and combat in Final Fantasy 9. Normal gameplay has fine gameplay. Frameskipping is turned off but frame limiter is on. Boost mode has no effect and I haven't tried HLE...

fyatwyrio
Primary Device: tmobile LG G2x
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: stock

Postby fyatwyrio » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 pm

schtruck wrote:FPse 0.10.18 available to the Market.

- Added Full Zeemote support, Digital and Analog pad emulation. (First pair your zeemote then start FPse)
- Added Fix for games with still colors swapping like Heart of Darkness, you have to Activate this option into menu then restart the game.
- Fixed Audiotrack emulation, Wipeout 3 works now with Audio tracks.

Awesome, I have the audio tracks in Wipeout XL now. I still think mp3 support would be worth implementing at some point. The music quality seemed to be a little better when using mp3's and of course the iso size was much smaller. Still a great update though. Thanks.

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 pm

v--t wrote:And above these
changes so long
worked? I thought
though OpenGL will
build in! And here
little changes. It is
very upset.

Please leave this forum and read some articles about how hard and complicated it is to code emulators! I dont want to read such posts from you again! Schtruck done AWESOME work and he deserves HIGHEST RESPECT for what he has done.

I am looking forward to GL accelleration, too, but it could take weeks or even months to make it work as schtruck wants it to work. So be patient and play Rayman for a minute :)

Return to “News”