Fpse for Android News

Samlock
Primary Device: Xperia PLAY
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Samlock » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:40 pm

schtruck wrote:ok guys, i've finished my Analog Pad implementation for Joystick Center, and it works perfectly. PS3 pad, XBox360 pad and many others are fully usuable!

About the framelimiter there is something which exist with peops gpu opengl plugin , it's manual framelimiter, i'll add quickly an option to select AUTO/25/30/50/60 within MISC menu, like that, you will be able to force the frameskip level if the Auto level gives bad result.

I'm sure it's been asked quite a few times, but would you mind firing out a version with Xperia Play analog? I read in another thread the code is complete, but uses libs only avaiable to 2.2+... Any chance? :D

allandacruz89
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby allandacruz89 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

Samlock wrote:
schtruck wrote:ok guys, i've finished my Analog Pad implementation for Joystick Center, and it works perfectly. PS3 pad, XBox360 pad and many others are fully usuable!

About the framelimiter there is something which exist with peops gpu opengl plugin , it's manual framelimiter, i'll add quickly an option to select AUTO/25/30/50/60 within MISC menu, like that, you will be able to force the frameskip level if the Auto level gives bad result.

I'm sure it's been asked quite a few times, but would you mind firing out a version with Xperia Play analog? I read in another thread the code is complete, but uses libs only avaiable to 2.2+... Any chance? :D

Same question :? . Please man, I've been using this emulator since my Windows Mobile STD :o .. Spend a time to make it work, many people are waiting for..

Good luck!

Moothead2
Primary Device: Asus Transformer Prime
Operating System: ICS

Postby Moothead2 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I get graphical glitches on Crash Bandicoot with the openGL plugin, is this because it's not perfect yet or because of a certain option I may have turned on (I don't know what most of them do, I just turn on the ones that sound cool :mrgreen:)

drgci
Primary Device: htc sensation
Operating System: android
ROM: cooked

Postby drgci » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:36 pm

any update coming soon;

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:37 am

i tried Two Frame limiter method included in Pete Plugin and it seems result is the same, so i have implemented another Frame limiter, the one available for Soft mode as an Option into Video menu , it disable the Framelimiter from Pete plugin then use our frame limiter, just hope result will be the one expected.

If anyone with this Problem is interrested by Testing and giving me Quick result, contact me please.

About this delay , it's due to the fact i have updated to Last SDK / NDK from google, and found just recently that last SDK was the reason of many Problems, so i rolled back to old NDK with new SDK. It work now like a charm.

About Xperia play, i tried to add Analog support, another time using a trick with last SDK and all in just one version for all, but for now that has failed, Android doesn' t like to have a standard Activity and a Native Activity into the same application. That's why the answer will be ICS which should be released very soon and if Sony did a good job (without no doubt), Analog Support will be supported natively, no need to change Code of FPse, perhaps uses of Joystick Center will be necessary. (Anyone has a beta version of ICS for Xperia play?)

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:55 pm

uninstall FPse and Clear Datas from Android Market application, then reget FPse from it.

schtruck
Site Admin

Postby schtruck » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

ok i confirm the New Framelimiter works like a charm with OpenGL plugin, i tried Legend of Dragoon and in COmbat i got 60fps everytime, while with Pete plugin framelimiter i had between 40 and 60fps.. so big slowdown.

If people report that new Framelimiter works better i'll put it by default, for now it's an Option in VIDEO menu.

I'll release the new version very soon (perhaps this evening).

Stay tunned guys.

ZhuraYuki
Primary Device: Galaxy SII i9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Exynos

Postby ZhuraYuki » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:21 pm

I wish it to be for ogl too.

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:09 pm

schtruck wrote:ok i confirm the New Framelimiter works like a charm with OpenGL plugin, i tried Legend of Dragoon and in COmbat i got 60fps everytime, while with Pete plugin framelimiter i had between 40 and 60fps.. so big slowdown.

If people report that new Framelimiter works better i'll put it by default, for now it's an Option in VIDEO menu.

I'll release the new version very soon (perhaps this evening).

Stay tunned guys.

sounds good man, can't wait you have made great improvements since i first downloaded this app almost a year ago. i wanted to know if you were able to look into the glitch with breath of fire 3 in software mode with problem with healing spell causing screen to go black. There hasnt been any news or even an acknowledgment whether something will be done or not.

mirek190
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Postby mirek190 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi schtruck

Will it be possible to use ps3 pad natively in FPse in the nearly furure ?

Return to “News”