Fpse for Android News

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

i suppose that mutli more is the cause for somes people , so force monocore as foleyjo said. this will fix the problem.

normaly force drawing thread from misc menu to higher value, will make things much smoother too.(restart to apply)

bluezeak
Guru
Primary Device: motorola bionic
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: stock

Postby bluezeak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

skwarosz wrote:I have a problem with fpse on HTC EVO 3D. Program turn on but when i choose iso i just shut down and i can't do anything. I was looking for answer on the forum but i didnt find anything. I dont have any modification and i dont have root.

hopefully schtruck can help you after you sent the log.
was this a problem before the update? what game? does it happen on specific games or all games? opengl or softgpu? have you tried reinstalling fpse - some people had that problem and they needded to reinstall. have you tried rebooting your phone?
FPSE OpenGL info - click here

Primary Device: Galaxy S3 (I9300) Exynos 4412
Operating System: Cortex-A9, Mali-400
ROM: 4.2.2 CM10.1, 1280x720

Postby 6502 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:35 pm

It's very likely an individual problem with the iso file. Try a different one.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Tumalu wrote:
Opengl still stutters too while our hardware is powerful enough. It's not the phone itself, it is in topnotch.

your hardware is not powerful enough, from what I've heard from talking to other users in the opengl forum. Do you have a galaxy S2? There are posts in the opengl thread about people having problems with the galaxy s2 and the solution was to use chainfire3d to get it to work better. Please check the opengl thread (see the link in my signatrure) for more informtion. Also - some games just do not work well with the opengl plugin - this could be a hardware / driver issue, but it could also just be an issue with the game itself. See my opengl thread where I discuss testing with my computer. I tested with FF8 and my computer had the same issues that my phone did, but with a different plugin the game ran great.

Tumalu wrote:Schtruck, I can confirm deejay's words. I hqve the samr issues.still while.having.the same config as shade. So that cannot be it.

what issues exactly? Deejay said he was having 1) problems with persona, and 2) problem when using both frameskip and framelimiter - it would cause sound glitches. Is this your problem? Please tell us exactly what problem, with what game, with what options.

Tumalu wrote:
I tell you it.run greqt in software mode on an older version for me. Version 0.11.29 to be exact. Perfect sound and video in ffix for me in software mode. Wish I could play like that again.
For me the cursor bleeps in ffix is very weird, the moogles sound is cut in half etc. these things keep happening no matter what I use for settings.

other people have said it runs much better in software mode now. What exactly is the problem in software mode? with what options? You said FF9 - I tested it for myself and it is a little better, but it's not perfect. But - I say it's the same as it was in 11.29. I do not remember 11.29 having perfect sound on FF9 - I would need a version of 11.29 to verify. I specifically noticed issues when the framerate dropped, which it only did a couple times. Also, issues with moogle and cursor - but that was there in 11.29.

Tumalu wrote:
Still thanks for trying to make it better but I have no idea what this can be. Deejay has this too and many others I have talked to. Even.with different hardware.

what other people? what are their exact problems? what game? what settings? Deejay said that FF9 is working better in software mode, and he had to turn on framelimiter.

Tumalu, I believe that you are having problems. But you need to give more specific information please. I know you care about fpse and want to make it better, and that's why you post your comments here. Thank you. Working together I think we can make it better.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

6502 wrote:[Bug]: When ejectingchange iso/restarting fpse the gameid (e.g. SLED019577X) doesn't change so you still savestate to the first game until quit.

What? do you mean when you change disk you have to use a savestate? what do you mean?

Primary Device: Galaxy S3 (I9300) Exynos 4412
Operating System: Cortex-A9, Mali-400
ROM: 4.2.2 CM10.1, 1280x720

Postby 6502 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hmm.. no.
I have two isos. Usually i start with the first iso, look around for some time to test FPse glitches and then eject the iso to play the second one. There i saved 3 savestates.

On the next day i loaded up the second one directly and wanted to load my save state. All 3 savestates were gone.

Now everytime i want to load my save states i have to load the first iso first, eject it and then load the second one to have my savestate. The gameid from the first iso remains active until FPse will be quit (not 'restart').

I probably can rename the savestates (not tested yet) but if it's a bug it may confuse others.
Last edited by 6502 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:04 am

schtruck, I tested with ff7 today. the below inforamtion is not a complaint. I am just sharing my test results.

FF7 testing:
    - FPSE 11.39, updated from 11.38, not reinstalled
    - ntsc FF7 in .bin/cue format
    - tested only the audio for opening credits, and the sound effect of the hand movement on 'new game/contine' screen
    - tested with opengl, softegpu, spusync, enhancded audio settings, with framelimiter, and in opengl the special framelimiter. Also tested with force monocore on and off.

- first - the sound did seem better qualilty, but that could be just me. it may be the same.

- the sound still does the same 'skipping' that it was doing in my last post (from 11.38 or 11.37). It is hard to describe. The musc starts low and gets higher in pitch, playing ~21 notes. on every 3rd or 4th note it 'skips' or cuts off the note. The music goes on from there, but it continues to 'skip'.

- the sound effect of the hand (when changing from 'new game' to 'continue' cuts off the sound effect.

I don't like making generalization about a release of FPSE based on one game. So ... these results are just that - the testing of one game. And this game is one that has known issues with both sound and video and on computer emulator sound and video plugins - it needs special fixes to make it work properly.

Carlos25
Primary Device: Yinlips G18
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby Carlos25 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am

schtruck wrote:For people who complaining about Speed lost in OpenGL mode, can you try those plugins:

For all devices without MALI GPU
http://www.fpsece.net/openglplugintest.so

For all device with MALI GPU:

http://www.fpsece.net/openglplugintestmali.so

thanks for report.

Hi Schtruck Again the plugin Opengl download in the aplication needs AA4x for to work on Mali400

There are some changes lately?

I tested Openglplugintestmali.so it's ok load not need AA4x but Sprites problems and solves shadows blank problem
The general plugin Openglplugintest.so need AA4x for the work but missing shadows blank color.

Code: Select all

I/ActivityManager(   88): Start proc com.emulator.fpse for activity com.emulator.fpse/.Main: pid=901 uid=10065 gids={1015, 3001, 3002, 3003}
D/KeyguardViewMediator(   88): setHidden false
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onCreate
W/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 295: Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;.setSystemUiVisibility (I)V
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x06ff
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onCreate
W/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 295: Landroid/widget/FrameLayout;.setSystemUiVisibility (I)V
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x096b
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x096e-096f in Lcom/emulator/fpse/Main;.onCreate (Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.view.MotionEvent.getSource, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onGenericMotionEvent
W/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 253: Landroid/view/MotionEvent;.getSource ()I
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x003a
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.view.MotionEvent.getSource, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onGenericMotionEvent
W/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: unable to resolve virtual method 253: Landroid/view/MotionEvent;.getSource ()I
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0102
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x003d-0101 in Lcom/emulator/fpse/Main;.onGenericMotionEvent (Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x0105-033e in Lcom/emulator/fpse/Main;.onGenericMotionEvent (Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onWindowFocusChanged
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0016
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.Main.onWindowFocusChanged
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0025
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x0028-0028 in Lcom/emulator/fpse/Main;.onWindowFocusChanged (Z)V
E/CORES   (  901): NB CORE:1
I/ActivityManager(   88): Starting activity: Intent { flg=0x20000000 cmp=com.emulator.fpse/.MainGL }
W/WindowManager(   88): HistoryRecord{46456880 com.emulator.fpse/.MainGL} failed creating starting window
W/WindowManager(   88): java.lang.RuntimeException: Binary XML file line #4: You must supply a layout_height attribute.
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:491)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:3595)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:3674)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.widget.LinearLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(LinearLayout.java:1398)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.widget.LinearLayout.generateLayoutParams(LinearLayout.java:1324)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.widget.LinearLayout.generateLayoutParams(LinearLayout.java:48)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.rInflate(LayoutInflater.java:620)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:407)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:320)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:276)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.generateLayout(PhoneWindow.java:2165)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.installDecor(PhoneWindow.java:2220)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow.getDecorView(PhoneWindow.java:1407)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManager.addStartingWindow(PhoneWindowManager.java:938)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$H.handleMessage(WindowManagerService.java:9173)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
W/WindowManager(   88):    at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$WMThread.run(WindowManagerService.java:591)
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onCreate
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x015a
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onCreate
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x02b9
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x02bc-02bd in Lcom/emulator/fpse/MainGL;.onCreate (Landroid/os/Bundle;)V
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.view.MotionEvent.getSource, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onGenericMotionEvent
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x003a
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.view.MotionEvent.getSource, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onGenericMotionEvent
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0102
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x003d-0101 in Lcom/emulator/fpse/MainGL;.onGenericMotionEvent (Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x0105-033e in Lcom/emulator/fpse/MainGL;.onGenericMotionEvent (Landroid/view/MotionEvent;)Z
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onWindowFocusChanged
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0016
I/dalvikvm(  901): Could not find method android.widget.FrameLayout.setSystemUiVisibility, referenced from method com.emulator.fpse.MainGL.onWindowFocusChanged
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: replacing opcode 0x6e at 0x0025
D/dalvikvm(  901): VFY: dead code 0x0028-0028 in Lcom/emulator/fpse/MainGL;.onWindowFocusChanged (Z)V
W/ActivityManager(   88): Unable to start service Intent { act=com.hexad.bluezime.getconfig cmp=com.hexad.bluezime/.BluezService (has extras) }: not found
W/ActivityManager(   88): Unable to start service Intent { act=com.hexad.bluezime.getstate cmp=com.hexad.bluezime/.BluezService (has extras) }: not found
W/ActivityManager(   88): Unable to start service Intent { act=com.hexad.bluezime.connect cmp=com.hexad.bluezime/.BluezService (has extras) }: not found
D/dalvikvm(  901): Trying to load lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/lib/libsdl.so 0x462dc2e0
D/dalvikvm(  901): Added shared lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/lib/libsdl.so 0x462dc2e0
D/dalvikvm(  901): Trying to load lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so 0x462dc2e0
D/dalvikvm(  901): Added shared lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so 0x462dc2e0
D/dalvikvm(  901): Trying to load lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/lib/libfpse.so 0x462dc2e0
D/dalvikvm(  901): Added shared lib /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/lib/libfpse.so 0x462dc2e0
I/F_PATH  (  901): GPU mode:amlogic meson-m1 8726m sz
E/PATHISO (  901): Path: null
D/dalvikvm(  901): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 4188 objects / 274176 bytes in 54ms
D/dalvikvm(  901): GC_EXTERNAL_ALLOC freed 1653 objects / 103192 bytes in 47ms
W/WindowManager(   88): Layout repeat skipped after too many iterations
W/WindowManager(   88): Animation repeat aborted after too many iterations
I/ActivityManager(   88): Displayed activity com.emulator.fpse/.MainGL: 1834 ms (total 2253 ms)
I/global  (  901): Default buffer size used in BufferedReader constructor. It would be better to be explicit if an 8k-char buffer is required.
D/dalvikvm(  901): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 1342 objects / 179496 bytes in 96ms
D/dalvikvm(  901): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 528 objects / 90256 bytes in 77ms
D/dalvikvm(  901): GC_FOR_MALLOC freed 303 objects / 180552 bytes in 82ms
D/libEGL  (  901): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so
D/libEGL  (  901): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_mali.so
D/libEGL  (  901): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
D/libEGL  (  901): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_mali.so
D/PROCINFO(  901): Neon instructions detected
D/PROCINFO(  901): CPU architecture:7
D/PROCINFO(  901):
E/libfpse (  901): SBI '/mycard/games/psx/Final Fantasy VII Disc 1.sbi' not found
E/libfpse (  901): SUB '/mycard/games/psx/Final Fantasy VII Disc 1.sub' not found
I/libSDL  (  901): ANDROIDAUD_OpenAudio(): app requested audio bytespersample 2 freq 44100 channels 2 samples 512
I/libSDL  (  901): ANDROIDAUD_OpenAudio(): app opened audio bytespersample 2 freq 44100 channels 2 bufsize 32768
E/iSortTexCnt(  901): iSortTexCnt:256
E/libfpse (  901): /mnt/sdcard/.fpse/memcards/slot1.mcd
E/libfpse (  901): /mnt/sdcard/.fpse/memcards/slot2.mcd
I/LicenseChecker(  901): Using cached license response
D/dalvikvm(  165): GC_EXPLICIT freed 588 objects / 27944 bytes in 721ms
I/DEBUG   (   58): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
I/DEBUG   (   58): Build fingerprint: 'generic/b602ref/b602ref/m1ref:2.2.1/MID/eng.root.20111202.163330:user/test-keys'
I/DEBUG   (   58): pid: 901, tid: 911  >>> com.emulator.fpse <<<
I/DEBUG   (   58): signal 11 (SIGSEGV), fault addr 0000004d
I/DEBUG   (   58):  r0 48e765f8  r1 009805dc  r2 48e76150  r3 00000000
I/DEBUG   (   58):  r4 48e76210  r5 00000000  r6 00000001  r7 48e76298
I/DEBUG   (   58):  r8 0097eb30  r9 0000004d  10 00000000  fp 48e76214
I/DEBUG   (   58):  ip 00000000  sp 48e760fc  lr 80f74a48  pc 80f73adc  cpsr 20000010
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d0  0b0a09080706050c  d1  ffffffffffffff0d
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d2  01404f5d01000f0e  d3  0140505d0100100f
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d4  53802ac2b04b02b5  d5  000a8d0a52462180
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d6  478042b5ad4ad6b5  d7  000000003f800000
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d8  4634156043dc213a  d9  0004405343186afe
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d10 4634156043186afe  d11 0000000043dc213a
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d12 0000000000000000  d13 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d14 0000000000000000  d15 0000000000000000
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d16 0000000000000000  d17 ff0303ffff0303ff
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d18 0707070703030303  d19 ff0303ffff0303ff
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d20 0100010001000100  d21 0100010001000100
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d22 ff0303ffff0303ff  d23 ff0003000300ff00
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d24 ff0003000300ff00  d25 ff0003000300ff00
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d26 0100010001000100  d27 0100010001000100
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d28 0100010001000100  d29 0100010001000100
I/DEBUG   (   58):  d30 8000000000000000  d31 bfb5555555555555
I/DEBUG   (   58):  scr 60000012
I/DEBUG   (   58):
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #00  pc 00073adc  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #01  pc 0009dd60  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #02  pc 000a00ac  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #03  pc 000a1c88  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #04  pc 000941e8  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #05  pc 00094044  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #06  pc 000940f4  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #07  pc 0002ea90  /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #08  pc 0002f2fc  /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #09  pc 0001be04  /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #10  pc 0001bed4  /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #11  pc 0000bd38  /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_mali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #12  pc 0000b468  /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #13  pc 0000cdd8  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #14  pc 00015964  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #15  pc 00019630  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #16  pc 00019a8c  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #17  pc 0001bb10  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/libopengl.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):          #18  pc 00035584  /data/data/com.emulator.fpse/lib/libfpse.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):
I/DEBUG   (   58): code around pc:
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f73abc e284b004 e594a000 e3590000 e5970000
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f73acc e59d1018 e1a0300a e59d201c 01a08009
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f73adc 15998000 ebffff7a e2506000 0a000021
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f73aec e3580000 058d8024 0a000072 e5985024
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f73afc e595203c e5954038 e7a4c752 e586c094
I/DEBUG   (   58):
I/DEBUG   (   58): code around lr:
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f74a28 e59d1024 e3a02010 edd40b00 e2844008
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f74a38 e5863098 eef77be0 edc67a2d ebfe7bca
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f74a48 eafffc14 e596200c e2853004 e59b1004
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f74a58 e2834004 e595e004 e3520040 e5933004
I/DEBUG   (   58): 80f74a68 e58610c0 e586e004 0a00024d 9a000089
I/DEBUG   (   58):
I/DEBUG   (   58): stack:
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760bc  48e76298 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760c0  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760c4  48e7624c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760c8  0000000b 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760cc  48e761f8 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760d0  80f7353c  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760d4  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760d8  0000000b 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760dc  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760e0  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760e4  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760e8  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760ec  48e76200 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760f0  df002777 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760f4  e3a070ad 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e760f8  80f74a48  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58): #00 48e760fc  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76100  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76104  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76108  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7610c  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76110  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76114  009805dc  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76118  48e76150 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7611c  48e7613c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76120  0097eb90  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76124  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76128  48e76168 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7612c  80fbb898  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76130  48e76158 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76134  0000017c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76138  48e7615c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7613c  03020100 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76140  07060504 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76144  0b0a0908 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76148  0f0e0d0c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7614c  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76150  00009001  /system/bin/app_process
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76154  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76158  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7615c  48e761e4 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76160  80f76428  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76164  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76168  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7616c  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76170  0097f3a4  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76174  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76178  94a319dd 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7617c  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76180  80fbb898  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76184  48e76298 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76188  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7618c  009805dc  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76190  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76194  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e76198  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e7619c  48e76298 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761a0  80f9dd64  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58): #01 48e761a4  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761a8  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761ac  ffffffff 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761b0  ffffffff 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761b4  00000001 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761b8  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761bc  00000043 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761c0  48e761e8 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761c4  00000029 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761c8  0097eb30  [heap]
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761cc  48e76248 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761d0  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761d4  00000000 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761d8  80fbb898  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761dc  0000017c 
I/DEBUG   (   58):     48e761e0  80fa00b0  /system/lib/libMali.so
I/ActivityManager(   88): Process com.emulator.fpse (pid 901) has died.
Last edited by Carlos25 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am

ICS isses with software mode using multi-core mode and filtering

This may already be known, but I just saw this post and wanted to share it:

cartman-2000 wrote:...
One thing I've noticed is that when that force mono core option is off and hardware acceleration is on, texture filtering in the software renderer is always enabled, even if you don't have the option set in the video settings, and it can't be turned off. So I'm not sure if it's a problem with texture filtering in multi-core and hardware acceleration.

bluezeak
Guru

Postby bluezeak » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 am

Carlos25 wrote:Hi Struck Again the plugin Opengl download in the aplication needs AA4x for to work on Mali400

There are some changes lately?

I tested Openglplugintestmali.so it's ok load not need AA4x but Sprites problems and solves shadows blank problem
The general plugin Openglplugintest.so need AA4x for the work but missing shadows blank color.

for reference:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3789

Return to “News”