Fpse for Android News

Luutarhuri
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 3
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock 4.0.4

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Luutarhuri » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 pm

All cheats that I tried worked now perfectly. Huge thanks for all the effort schtruck, you are amazing and fast! :D

Though, now that the "sound is perfect" I decided to try them. In Final Fantasy 9 I lost all sounds after this update. Changing any of the settings didn't help at all. It was like it was on mute (but it wasn't). Final Fantasy 7 though had the same sound problems that the earlier versions had. Though, for extra the game crashed after awhile when usings spusync. The funny thing after that was when I tried to quick load state and what it did was very odd. It changed the game to Crash Bandicoot and took one of its save state in it :D Restarting the game made it ok though. Now playin without sound again and everything works perfectly.

Katsura
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2

Postby Katsura » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I had the same problem with the Quick Load option where suddenly Crash Bandicoot was loaded. Sound is far away from being perfect! Everything sounds choppy and it slows down the game. Am I doing something wrong here?

Ledah
Primary Device: Galaxy SII
ROM: Stock

Postby Ledah » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm

There are new sounds can be heard,but the stutteting presents and fps jumps are a lot wider,and because of that problems are still there. Some instruments sound better,some worse,and sound effects like punches or slashes are broken now. Tested on xenogears and bof 4

Luutarhuri

Postby Luutarhuri » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

i900frenchaddict wrote:FPse 0.11.52 still not present for me on the market.....

FPse 0.11.51 (the one I can see on the market) also came pretty late

slooowww google :lol:

I don't know about you but mine is definitely 0.11.52 already.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 pm

@ledah, i have tested on Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note, GalaXy Nexus 7, Xperia play, Optimus 3D, and that's true that Galaxy SII didn't want to change the Lantency, i don't know why but i suppose it's because of the ROM version , Stock ICS version. All others devices accepted to move latency which result in perfect sound, except on Optimus 3D where latency Accepted is High on stock rom 2.3.5... my Xperia play accept low latency.
Changing latency to low is The condition to have perfect sound.
Someone reported that his Galaxy Nexus is already set to low latency because without changing this option from FPse menu sound is perfect.
SO i think it depend of the tuning made by ROM makers.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:42 pm

@Luutarhuri , what do you mean by "Now playin without sound again and everything works perfectly." ???

Luutarhuri

Postby Luutarhuri » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:50 pm

schtruck wrote:@Luutarhuri , what do you mean by "Now playin without sound again and everything works perfectly." ???
I meant that I normally play without sounds and because all the problems happened with sounds, it works fine for me when I don't use them. Simple as that :D So yeah, of course it would be better if the sound worked but it's not a big deal for me (I rather listen music when playing anyway).

Kierek
Primary Device: HTC Sensation @1566 MHz
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: ViperS 1.6.3

Postby Kierek » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm

I wonder... Is it possible to make FPse use swap? Because of my lack in RAM(only 180 MB :() emulator often crashes, even if I use 128 mb swap file(which is used in less than 20%).

CristianME
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Xperia Play

Postby CristianME » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

hello!

Moto Racer starts up fine, menu navigation is fine, bike and track selection fine, but when a race starts, the game pauses itself every 2 seconds with a message flashing saying "No Valid Controller." Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution? I'm using an Xperia Play. Moto Racer 2 works with no issue.
Thanks
bye

Ledah
Primary Device: Galaxy SII
ROM: Stock

Postby Ledah » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm

@ schtruck
Its true that latency cannot be changed on sii,emu just hangs every time i start any game. Well i have to bear with it))

Return to “News”