Fpse for Android News

Azerty16

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Azerty16 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Want a new pad for Fpse? , see this : viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2039 .

Phaedrus Nine
Global Moderator
Primary Device: HTC HD 2 (Leo)
Operating System: 6.5.X (5.2.23549)
ROM: Miri HD2 6.5.X V10

Postby Phaedrus Nine » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:33 pm

schtruck wrote:ok , i know now where it crash, it's when it read overlay pads path name.

Can you tried that:

into fpse.ini Section Android:

can you verify what Skin_path contain please?

I changed builds and it worked. But i prefer Android build I had, I guess fpse isn't quite compatible with it.
"Learn everything about something, and something about everything"
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhaedrusNine

max3000

Postby max3000 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm

I have just one problem with FFIX:

Every time there's a 2D overlay (in game menus) it slows down to 50% speed.
IE - when a battle starts with the full 3D environment - it works at 100%. When the 2D overlay that shows HP etc it goes to 50%. Which is weird.

Any thoughts on that shtruck?

Moli
Primary Device: SGS
ROM: Froyo 2.2.1 JPY

Postby Moli » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:38 pm

uwndrd wrote:Schtruck, there is an issue with multitouch: when you pressing both buttons and d-pad keys (for example, when you pressing forward (X) and turning (d-pad) in Need For Speed), it works somehow wrong, like turning too much in one side or not turning at all. It is not a device-specific issue (it works that way on Moto Droid/Milestone and Galaxy S, which don't have multitouch issues, unlike older HTCs).

I've already posted it, but in a wrong thread, i think.

I have also serious problems in galaxy s, controls do not respond well, sometimes multitouch remain powered in directions pressed, GT2 I can not play, the directions are pressed, and not respond correctly and lags, this in psx4droid not, I hope you can solve this problem soon

Android 2.2.1 oficial ROM of samsung

elgrego
Primary Device: HTC HD2 (Desire HD)
Operating System: Android
ROM: RAFDROID HD 3.0

Postby elgrego » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm a little confussed, if I bought the winmo version do i have to pay for the android one? Also I looked on market and could not find anything?

rufio
Primary Device: Droid 2
Operating System: Android 2.2

Postby rufio » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Not sure if folks are having similar problems that I am, but I definitely see a lot of Final Fantasy players running into similar issues.
I'm running FFVII on a Motorola Droid 2, I've run into some issues so far:

- I'm having issues where I save the game at different points to different slots, and no matter which one I load, they all go to the same one, which is the most recent save I made.
- Saving was buggy at first. After I made the first save, the game crashed, and everytime I tried to load it, I met with the same result. I did however, save the "ingame" way at a save point, and I could load that. From then on, when I saved/loaded through FPSE's save/load function, it worked okay.
- The big one right now for me is audio, which everyone seems to be having. When I started playing the sound was fine, but after the first save, when I crashed, it is noticeably different, and cuts itself short. I have tried fiddling with the audio options, multiple video options, and some of the main settings, nothing improves the sound back to the way it originally was.

Overall:

For this being the first release I've been pleasantly surprised. I've been following this app for a few months, after I came across psx4droid and read the community's comments about how they were not receiving feedback, and experiencing large amounts of bugs. A big thankyou to the forum moderators, and Schtruck for the fast updates and responses. Cheers.

rianshima
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: driod 2 global

Postby rianshima » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Been playing around with some different roms, FF8 no sound in some of the cutscenes but plays smooth. game play is smooth.
sounds in game is pretty decent except sometimes with menu sound fx
Im using droid 2 global and the hardware keyboard option is working great that i can tell

When i activate frameskip 50 everything is like on fast foward mode

uhmm anyways thats all for now. loving it so far!

whatevaUsay
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5.x
ROM: ♠Duttys™ HD2 V14♠

Postby whatevaUsay » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Some problems with multi-touch. For example when running in CB: Warped I can't jump / slide / spin attack at the same time sometimes. Also noticeable in racing games. Multi-touch works like 70-80% of the time.
The user-bar I made. Use it on every forum you're on with a link to fpsece.net.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

New hotfix for FPse ,

it's related to Menu Crash, i have identified two possibilities, let me know if it's better for peoples who can't save default config etc..

Moli
Primary Device: SGS
ROM: Froyo 2.2.1 JPY

Postby Moli » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 pm

whatevaUsay wrote:Some problems with multi-touch. For example when running in CB: Warped I can't jump / slide / spin attack at the same time sometimes. Also noticeable in racing games. Multi-touch works like 70-80% of the time.

I do not get to play without any problems multitouch, racing games, ctr, gt, or tekken etc, if I press accelerate cross, when I press turn left or right <> at the same time, it is maintained and not released until they loose cross button, it is impossible to play with this problem, multitouch has to be fixed, hopes that soon please

galaxy S froyo

Return to “News”