Fpse for Android News

EliteNemesis14
Primary Device: Samsung Captivate
Operating System: Gingerbread 2.3.5
ROM: CM7.1 RC1 keeping up with nightlies

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby EliteNemesis14 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Fuego wrote:With all of this talk about saves getting deleted, I had a question. When you uninstall (or clear data) for FPSE, does it delete the saves (both save state and mem card)? If so, does it only do it in the root portion that they are stored in? I have changed the paths for both save state and mem cards to reside in the same directory as my ROMs, so they will all be in one place. I want to avoid having them deleted in the event that I need to clear data or uninstall/reinstall FPSE.

I have mine set up the same way. It deletes from root only. Does not delete from sd card. Clearing data will not delete your saves if u have them on sd card

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi schtruck
The problem with tenchu 2 is that the special kills are missing the animation.
It freezes till the animation finish.
Then returns to normal gameplay.

Hope tat helps you find the bug.

Catch ya later...
Galaxy note 9 exynos

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Whats currently in development for our favorite psx emulator. I hope a fix for legend of dragoon disk skip for sure, its exciting waiting for the next optimization.

momo
Primary Device: Galaxy Ace
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock Froyo

Postby momo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:39 am

Hi, just want to share...,

I found that on my device when specific games using higher psx resolution mode such as bloody roar 2, lucky luke-western fever, though its playable, the frameskip option seems doesnt work (cause w/o the frameskip, my fps show the same.. about 17-30 fps) while other games that using low psx resolution with some tweaking on the settings (frameskip,boost mode,etc) i manage to get decent fps and enjoyable...

AzureDreams
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Droid X
ROM: Stock Gingerbread 2.3.3

Postby AzureDreams » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:16 pm

Whenever I quit and return later, any settings changes I made (video, buttons, etc.) as well as Bios loaded fail to save and it defaults to the original. Is this supposed to happen/is there a way to save preferences/options/bios?

suavethekid
Primary Device: Galaxy note 2, Motorola Xoom
ROM: Blazer rom, Tiamat

Postby suavethekid » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm

AzureDreams wrote:Whenever I quit and return later, any settings changes I made (video, buttons, etc.) as well as Bios loaded fail to save and it defaults to the original. Is this supposed to happen/is there a way to save preferences/options/bios?

Yes once you have everything set choose default config save. Then choose backup all files. If all else fails and settings dont save choose restore all files and viola

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 am

somes news,

we've Fixed the Freeze problem in Tenchu2 stealth Kills and in Alone in the Dark the new nightmare.

In fact it's a Major Fix into GPU which make Rendering much more Colored, Brighter and with much more Contrast, GFX are much better now.

We are working on the LOD swap disc missing feature, then we'll release an update which worth a lot of.

Axelord
Primary Device: HTC Desire Z
ROM: Stock froyo

Postby Axelord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:49 am

Anyone notice after a fresh install of fpse Castlevania SOTN it runs perfect but then it starts have sound fx lags and sound fx becomes louder than the music after a few times of loading the emulator? Really annoying bug..

MechaBouncer
Primary Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
ROM: stock

Postby MechaBouncer » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Axelord wrote:Anyone notice after a fresh install of fpse Castlevania SOTN it runs perfect but then it starts have sound fx lags and sound fx becomes louder than the music after a few times of loading the emulator? Really annoying bug..

I wonder if it might have something to do with things running in the background or how long it's been since the phone was rebooted. Sometimes the sound is perfect, other times it's slightly distorted, but not really bothersome to me. It usually performs better aftet a fresh reboot when it's not syncing to Google's servers. You might also want to try enabling the SPU sync and see if that helps.

Axelord
Primary Device: HTC Desire Z
ROM: Stock froyo

Postby Axelord » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Soon as I reinstall fpse the game runs perfectly without rebooting the phone. Also another thing to watch out for is if you save with savestates it makes the game time count extra fast! I was stuck at the left statue that won't open in the clock tower because the time reached max before I got the double jump!

Oh and I think sound is very important for this game, in fact its the main reason many still play it!

Return to “News”