Postby Trickmetwice17 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Yay :D :D with the new update it works again . Thanks

Cactusjack86
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Motorola Xoom
Operating System: Android

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby Cactusjack86 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:07 pm

My .bin's no longer work after update! Anyone esle got the same problem? Just kicks me back to homescreen when i select the iso. Metal Gear Solid disc one works. i have the .cue file for it. My other games like RE2, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Xploder cheats disc never had the .cue files and worked before the update but not now? Whats going on??

Urleur
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: android
ROM: Gingerbread.xwke2 - 2.3.3

Postby Urleur » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Bon je suis pas le seul à avoir ce problème depuis que je viens de faire la mise à jour : impossible d'accéder aux iso quand je veux aller dans la page sélectionner les iso il ne trouve rien (il ne detecte aucun fichier) et en plus quand j'appuie sur ".." pour sélectionner là ou j'ai stocker les iso il m'active directement l'émulateur sans rien dedans j'ai consulter le forum et je suis pas le seul ! :( :evil:

Kamikaze-X
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII

Postby Kamikaze-X » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi Schtruck,

First post, but long time lurker.

Thanks for all the great work.

However, with Phonejoy Analog support, I'm having an issue.

When using internal FPSE driver, Analog sticks work OK. However, my buttons are entirely wrong. ie O = X, no start/select or DPAD function.

However, when using Bluez IME I can remap all buttons correctly and all buttons work, but I can only have either DPAD or Analog stick mapped.

Please, as previous poster mentioned, allow remapping of keys with Internal Phonejoy Driver. Another Solution may be to utilise a 'Analog Up/down/left/right' set wich can be assigned to alongside the normal 'up/down/left/right'.

sorry if this is not doable, I am not a coder.

danfrw
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S 2
ROM: Stock

Postby danfrw » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

Hi Schtruck / Kamikaze-X

I'm in the same boat as Kamikaze-X.

When using my icontrolpad in native mode with fpse I CAN use analog sticks but square and circle are swapped around and I cannot remap any buttons.

When using Bluez IME I can remap all buttons correctly but I CANNOT use proper analog with the sticks.

Can you please allow remapping of all buttons when using fpse natively with bluetooth controllers?

This would truly make my playstation gaming complete on my mobile!

Many thanks

Dan

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Postby crualfoxhound » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:59 am

Cactusjack86 wrote:My .bin's no longer work after update! Anyone esle got the same problem? Just kicks me back to homescreen when i select the iso. Metal Gear Solid disc one works. i have the .cue file for it. My other games like RE2, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Xploder cheats disc never had the .cue files and worked before the update but not now? Whats going on??

Can't help you there.
All my 62 games work perfectly 57 in eboot.pbp and 5 on bin,cue
bin,cue games for soundtrack games like rayman,tomb raider 1-2
wipeout 2-3

Catch ya later
Galaxy note 9 exynos

Mr_President
Primary Device: Galaxy S II
ROM: MIUI official

Postby Mr_President » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 am

Cactusjack86 wrote:My .bin's no longer work after update! Anyone esle got the same problem? Just kicks me back to homescreen when i select the iso. Metal Gear Solid disc one works. i have the .cue file for it. My other games like RE2, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Xploder cheats disc never had the .cue files and worked before the update but not now? Whats going on??

When did you download the new version? Schtruck reuploaded the newest version a second time because of errors like yours. It has the same version name so uninstall/reinstall and try again to load a rom. I bet that it will work!

NOTE TO SCHTRUCK: If you fix a small bug like that, give it a small version change. Like from 0.10.59 to 0.10.59.1. Just so that the Android Market app alerts people of a new version/bug fix. Far from everyone checks these forums :).
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:24 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:57 in eboot.pbp

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

so Schtruck decided to implement eboot support ??
i thought he said he wouldn't, cause of the copyrights of sony ??

which program did you use to make your eboots ?? ICETEA ??

This is Great news :)
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

adeptslayer
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Incredible
ROM: Digimon World 2

Postby adeptslayer » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:03 pm

I am having a LOT of troubled getting Digimon World 2 to play on fpse on my phone. I've already downloaded both .img/cue/ccd and the .mdf/mds and each time I get the same issue. The game starts out fine but none of the buttons register. Its the equivalent of running the psx with the controller unplugged. I have loaded both The Legend of Dragoon, and Digimon World 3 and they work fine.

Any help explaining why I'm seeing this, or a link to a known working download (maybe an iso?) would be appreciated.

Running the most recent update of fpse on my HTC Incredible.

Wh33ls
Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock

Postby Wh33ls » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:58 am

Hi all,

Having issues with sound in games, but only after loading save states.
Alone in the dark, one works with sound the other doesnt. Other games are the same.

Any ideas thats

Thanks

Return to “News”