Fpse for Android News

haints
Primary Device: Galaxy S T959
Operating System: Android OS 2.2
ROM: Bi-Winning V3

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby haints » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm

gregory85--thanks for responding!

Yes, I totally agree with you, I see no problem downloading a cracked version, since I paid for the market version, but I could only find very old versions. The latest one I could find, game save states would not work ... I wish I had the option of downloading the one right before OpenGL, so I could get the latest code and be able to swap out the pads ...

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

My wife have older version of fpse10.57/58/59.apk for some test on her moto defy. But I don't check saves compatibility.

I want put memory card on to external-sd but where I find memory card files ? .mcd
Maybe someone send me mcd file ?
grzesieknote@gmail.com

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am

gregory85 wrote:My wife have older version of fpse10.57/58/59.apk for some test on her moto defy. But I don't check saves compatibility.

I want put memory card on to external-sd but where I find memory card files ? .mcd
Maybe someone send me mcd file ?
grzesieknote@gmail.com

The directory is "/data/data/com.emulator.fpse/files/memcards" it is only accessible with a rooted phone but if you want an alternative way of accessing the files, if there is an option to backup all files then it will put create a folder of the root of the internal SD which will contain the memory card files. Note: I've only ever used 11.11 so I don't know if that would work for older versions.
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

haints
Primary Device: Galaxy S T959
Operating System: Android OS 2.2
ROM: Bi-Winning V3

Postby haints » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:10 am

gregory85, I sent you a pm.

DBL
Primary Device: G2x
ROM: Phoenix blood 2.1

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:17 am

I have a rooted tegra 2 g2x and so far I'm loving open gl. When playing tekken 3 with open gl I get a steady 60 fps and no problems at all. When playing ff 9 i get 48 -53 fps while in the world map and 58-60 while in battle. But when a spell is cast the fps does drop really low to about 47 ish but picks back up after the spell animation is done. My biggest problem may be with chrono cross. Anytime I go to menu and select status it gets a black screen and freezes. I download it off the game hunter app serveal times. It maybe just a bad rom on their part or some other unknown issue.

AdamJT186
Primary Device: Samsung galaxy s i9000
ROM: stock

Postby AdamJT186 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:55 am

hiya i havent been here for a while so forgive me if this has already been answered but i updated my fpse and now my games work but my saves dont, it just comes up with a blank screen when i try to load them :( im quite far through resi 3 aswell can anyone help? thanks

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 pm

I'm back guys,

i made some progress for next update, made a global cleaning that Reduced size a lot of and Memory allocation too.
I made many fixes, Analog PAD reworks well now, and just added PAD repositionning.
I have fixed Analog PAD and other buttons in the same time.
About MALI400 problem, i found that other game do the trick that tekken3 do.
IT seem those games send a series of command that avoid crash, but it's not related to 3D primitives, but something else i still haven't identified. If somebody found another game that does this trick, report here. it will surely help me to avoid this bug.
On my side i ordered a Chinese console which include unofficial FPse version (old one).. but have they a MALI400 gpu too, to be sure it's not a problem of Samsung MALI400 driver but well a hardware problem while those chinese consoles include another CPU , i suppose driver is different than Samsung machines.

DBL

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 pm

AdamJT186 wrote:hiya i havent been here for a while so forgive me if this has already been answered but i updated my fpse and now my games work but my saves dont, it just comes up with a blank screen when i try to load them :( im quite far through resi 3 aswell can anyone help? thanks

Try going to misc and restore your setting. Quit then reload your game and see what you have. Depending on when the last time you saved your files will determine what's recovered.

DBL

Postby DBL » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 pm

schtruck wrote:I'm back guys,

i made some progress for next update, made a global cleaning that Reduced size a lot of and Memory allocation too.
I made many fixes, Analog PAD reworks well now, and just added PAD repositionning.
I have fixed Analog PAD and other buttons in the same time.
About MALI400 problem, i found that other game do the trick that tekken3 do.
IT seem those games send a series of command that avoid crash, but it's not related to 3D primitives, but something else i still haven't identified. If somebody found another game that does this trick, report here. it will surely help me to avoid this bug.
On my side i ordered a Chinese console which include unofficial FPse version (old one).. but have they a MALI400 gpu too, to be sure it's not a problem of Samsung MALI400 driver but well a hardware problem while those chinese consoles include another CPU , i suppose driver is different than Samsung machines.

welcome back!! Any estimates on when the new update will be rolling out and will we get the option to adjust how much to frame skip again?

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:19 pm

i forgot i have added two new option for OpenGL plugin, Oldframeskip and Texture firltering.

About frameskip i'll add an option into MISC menu to select how much FS.

Return to “News”