schtruck wrote:the best is to reset settings from misc/system menu then quit and restart to let FPse updating plugins,
be sure to delete le file /sdcard/fpseplugins.zip if it exist before resetting settings.
after don't switch to experimental because this one is the old experimental version.
let me know
schtruck wrote:OK i hope OpenGL is OK now:
Please to all beta testers, do a report for this Beta:
- Moved Experimental OpenGL plugin to normal plugin
- Added OpenGL boost level from misc / video menu, can be much faster
- Added Widescreen Video option trick. Games play in 16/9 not stretched!
- Added Specials virtuals buttons, FastForward/QuickSave/QuickLoad/Menu
- Added OpenGL Dither
- Fixed Multiplayer controller mode! Play on many device to multiplayers games!
- Fixed Multi button mapping
- Fixed L2/R2 bug
- Fixed download function .
About new OpenGL plugin, many things are fixed and this make OpenGL running as it never did with FPse on my side.
The Dithering is doing a really great job, but if you switch it from video menu , restart the game to apply the change.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests