Fpse for Android News

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gregory85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

but the memcard saves directory can be set manually to sdcard, no need to change.

There is an option, but I need mcd files on sd card right ? Somebody wrote "you need root to copy mcd to sd" but I'm without root right now ...
Please explain how to do this correctly :)

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

gregory85 wrote:
but the memcard saves directory can be set manually to sdcard, no need to change.

There is an option, but I need mcd files on sd card right ? Somebody wrote "you need root to copy mcd to sd" but I'm without root right now ...
Please explain how to do this correctly :)

actually all you need to do is go to SETTINGS, then go to MISC, click on backup all files.

it will create a folder on your SDCARD called fpsebackup.

inside that folder theres a folder called memcards

and inside that folder will be slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd which are the memory cards.

you can either leave them there or move them to another folder where i keep my psx roms at as i do.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm

i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

FPse on HTC One X is a dream!! never saw that before.

Will release FPse 0.11.17 tomorow. After i'd like to add new multi language with new xml and new documentation.

Last changes i did are the Back button used as menu button on ICS, and globally menus are more solid. When at loader you press back you see greetings pages and on all version of android you'll have to press back another time to draw a new light menu where you can Load ISO, Configure , printing Documentation or quit.

OpenGL plugin has just been updated, i found somes problems with Logs set that could slowdown a lot of emuation...

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 pm

actually all you need to do is go to SETTINGS, then go to MISC, click on backup all files.

it will create a folder on your SDCARD called fpsebackup.

inside that folder theres a folder called memcards

and inside that folder will be slot1.mcd and slot2.mcd which are the memory cards.

Heh, I was thinking that option doesn't work, but I forgot about internal sd/external sd. Of course I check external only ... Now I copy everything to external sd, thanks man !

I hope its possible to solve those mali400 problems ... I love 5,3 super amoled ... But if they want to release note 2 they should use tegra3/adreno320 ... Or release proper drivers, I'm waiting for ics.

dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Postby dttung80 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:27 am

schtruck wrote:i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

Will release FPse 0.11.17 tomorow. After i'd like to add new multi language with new xml and new documentation.

Last changes i did are the Back button used as menu button on ICS, and globally menus are more solid. When at loader you press back you see greetings pages and on all version of android you'll have to press back another time to draw a new light menu where you can Load ISO, Configure , printing Documentation or quit.

OpenGL plugin has just been updated, i found somes problems with Logs set that could slowdown a lot of emuation...

MAny thanks. ! :)

D69K
Enthusiast
Primary Device: HTC Sensation
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Alfaifi Sensation XE 6.0.1

Postby D69K » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 am

schtruck wrote:i have tested Vagrant Story With FPse on Galaxy Note and HTC One X. on note it's fast but when in battle it's very slow. On HTC One X it's very fast everytime. So the problem is this shitty MALI400 driver.

so you finally went for it. Congratulations on getting One X :)

My One X arrives tomorrow :) cant wait to try Fpse on that bad boy :lol:

btw have you updated the database for the OGL options ?? just wanted to remind you :D
having to set different OGL options for each game every time is a nightmare !!
because not all games are the same, they require different options, so it would be nice if Fpse remembers each game OGL settings like in soft mode.
"Only strength can cooperate. Weakness can only beg" Dwight D. Eisenhowe
1890-1969, Thirty-fourth President of the USA <--- he also had a D like Monkey D. Luffy those guys are everywhere :lol:

norin
Primary Device: Padfone
ROM: stock + root

Postby norin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:44 am

So, there is no chance to fix this slowdown on mali400? Maybe switching on/off this software drawning?

hayao
Primary Device: SGS II

Postby hayao » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

I know this mali400 bug sucks as hell, but it has to be fixed somehow! I think there are quite a few people using the SGS II, like me, and wish this to be solved... Please find a way, schtruck :cry:

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 pm

intel is currently investigating, because my proposition was to give them a test version of FPse + source code of Pete plugin port, then they will understand easyly the problem. But for now they are waiting for an answer from their direction to be sure they can do that.

I succeed to fix Eject Disk/change disk which caused somes crash previously.

About Vagrant Story on MALI400 slowdown, you said me it was fast in earlier version of OpenGL plugin, the main difference is the Number of textre generated, perhaps the solution because i checked about Software rendering with last version of Pete plugin port, and it's disabled by defaullt,

dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Postby dttung80 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Waiting for the new strangers. :D

I prefer play on Motorola Droid 2 - because Qwerty slide keyboard :D

Return to “News”