Fpse for Android News

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby storm20200 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:10 am

For 32 bits rendering you have to quit Fpse altogether after unticking it. OPENGL never surprises me just how beautiful it is compared to software mode
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 am

Just updated OpenGL plugin because the scenerii wasn't correct with Frameskip, now it's ok.

IF you choose Frameskip Smart Frameskip will be Activated, if you Choose Old Frameskip or Both, old frameskip will be used.

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 am

storm20200 wrote:For 32 bits rendering you have to quit Fpse altogether after unticking it. OPENGL never surprises me just how beautiful it is compared to software mode

Any idea what setting I should use for the element screen? I can not manually allocate elements because I can't see the bars/slots to load them with. I figured out I had to use offscreen drawing to see the special inventory use screen but not what I need for the elements screen. BTW I was trying to get my 32 bit to stay ticked.. now that it's ticked the screenshots you see above is the result.

storm20200

Postby storm20200 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 am

molitar wrote:
storm20200 wrote:For 32 bits rendering you have to quit Fpse altogether after unticking it. OPENGL never surprises me just how beautiful it is compared to software mode

Any idea what setting I should use for the element screen? I can not manually allocate elements because I can't see the bars/slots to load them with. I figured out I had to use offscreen drawing to see the special inventory use screen but not what I need for the elements screen. BTW I was trying to get my 32 bit to stay ticked.. now that it's ticked the screenshots you see above is the result.

Not a clue from me sorry, I can't even get it to run fast T_T
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

molitar
Enthusiast

Postby molitar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:37 am

storm20200 wrote:
molitar wrote:

Not a clue from me sorry, I can't even get it to run fast T_T

Have you checked on XDA forums for tweak to fully activate your dual core? I am running EVO 3D one of the slower phones compared to your model. I installed CleanRom that clocked it from 1.2 to 1.5 Ghz.. But even than the second core was barely running getting about max of 384 mhz.. I used the XDA Developers tweak that turns on the second core now they both run at 1.51 Ghz on demand and that is how my performance is what it's at if you noticed the fps.. with speed boost I get about an average of 5 more fps but currently not even use speed boost now.

storm20200

Postby storm20200 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:47 am

Have you checked on XDA forums for tweak to fully activate your dual core? I am running EVO 3D one of the slower phones compared to your model. I installed CleanRom that clocked it from 1.2 to 1.5 Ghz.. But even than the second core was barely running getting about max of 384 mhz.. I used the XDA Developers tweak that turns on the second core now they both run at 1.51 Ghz on demand and that is how my performance is what it's at if you noticed the fps.. with speed boost I get about an average of 5 more fps but currently not even use speed boost now.

No I haven't I will be sure to check that out later, thank you. Does this mean Fpse's dual core.option works fine it is just the OS that isn't working correctly with it?

molitar
Enthusiast

Postby molitar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 am

storm20200 wrote:

No I haven't I will be sure to check that out later, thank you. Does this mean Fpse's dual core.option works fine it is just the OS that isn't working correctly with it?

No that feature still does nothing. But I have noticed an improvement in any game with dual core working even though the game does not take advantage of it.. most likely just like a desktop with single core maxes at 100% usage but have a dual or quad core it never maxes causing a slow down when launching application. I think same sort of situation happens if dual core is running on your phone. Would be nice if he fixed dual core support also.

cYcLIc
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: Stock

Postby cYcLIc » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 am

I cant get the OpenGL plugin working on my Note. When I try to load an ISO, it just takes me back to the load bios screen. Ive tried a fresh install and clearing application data, but still nothing. Please help. Thanks guys.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 am

Note is like galaxy sII, you need to use the trick described from the link you ll find on fpse market description.

molitar
Enthusiast

Postby molitar » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:28 pm

schtruck wrote:Note is like galaxy sII, you need to use the trick described from the link you ll find on fpse market description.

What trick is that? I saw a few tips but no specific mention of anything mentioning his GS2.

Return to “News”