ok the feedback look good so FPse 0.11.163 is now available to the Market:
- Fixed OpenGL plugin on Adreno high end GPU's and Lollipop
- Boosted highly Software modes
- Improved support of multi core
- Added Force mono core option for OpenGL (can be faster on somes devices)
- Fixed ripped ISO detection
- Added one step to glboost option, 'Normal' use now less memory , if you have less framerate in opengl, change it and restart game.
- Many Small Fixes
About Glboost, you have now Normal, Fast, very fast, extremely fast. On Android 5.1, Normal is good, on Kitkat, extremely fast can give more speed.
Now time to continue our new OpenGL plugin which has been delayed due to the bugged Adreno driver... for example on Nexus 6 and Android 5.1, Qualcomm has changed something into Shaders interpreter and it crashed on 0.11.162... dev life is hard.
Tested the old Nexus 7 running on Android 5.1 and it's incredible, in Opengl, where i had 50 fps before, i have now 120 fps with this new version of Fpse!
Good job Nvidia!