i900frenchaddict wrote:"garbage PS logo/text on startup" is usually just the sign of a bad ISO. Don't tell me some iso work in software, but do the "garbage PS logo/text on startup" in openGL only, that would be a real new problem here
On Adreno 220 and Tegra3, my compatibility is exactly the same in software and openGL.
schtruck wrote:i'm pushing FPse 0.11.33:
FPse 0.11.33 changes:
- Fixed audio distorsion (perfect now using spusync even with audio tracks)
- Fixed onscreen pad problem when upgrading from previous version
- Fixed OpenGL external plugin loading crash
- Fixed slowdown appeared since 0.11.30
- Fixed L1/R1 and L2/R2 onscreen button inversion
schtruck wrote:FPse 0.11.34:
- Fixed L1/R1 not working
- Fixed Overlay pad disabling and default button
I'm sorry for this mistake.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests