Fpse for Android News

omega007
Primary Device: R800X
Operating System: Android
ROM: 2.3.3

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby omega007 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 pm

overlay buttons l1, l2 r1 and r3 keep coming back on even after i disable them, everytime i reboot, no mather if i save the settings:

xperia play 2.3.3 r800x

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play
ROM: Stock

Postby hiei » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

omega007 wrote:overlay buttons l1, l2 r1 and r3 keep coming back on even after i disable them, everytime i reboot, no mather if i save the settings:

xperia play 2.3.3 r800x

I don't have that problem. What settings are you using? Ill try and duplicate the problem.

-hiei

Kamikaze-X
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy SII

Postby Kamikaze-X » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi Schtruck,

Ok, now have the Phonejoy working in Native mode on both my Flyer and my SGS2. Works great on the SGS2 with ICS with no issues other than no button remap.

However, on my HTC Flyer, Honeycomb 3.2.1 I get force closes when L2, R2, Select, and any direction on either Analog stick is pressed.

Running stock rom, rooted.

can you assist?

Carlos25
Primary Device: Yinlips G18

Postby Carlos25 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:22 pm

I Have Mali400 (Yinlips Device) And Working Battles ok with opengl plugin No crash running 50-70fps on the battles (Possibles slowdown to 35Fps With some Especial limits effects) But leave some blank spots and the pointer is in black instead of blank

Edit : Tekken 3 also running with Opengl plugin speed 22- 28fps But Missing shadows and posibles flickering black/blank.

The FPS in the Photo Is not Real Because small Slowdown Make the photos :oops:

omega007
Primary Device: R800X
ROM: 2.3.3

Postby omega007 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 am

hiei wrote:
omega007 wrote:overlay buttons l1, l2 r1 and r3 keep coming back on even after i disable them, everytime i reboot, no mather if i save the settings:

xperia play 2.3.3 r800x

I don't have that problem. What settings are you using? Ill try and duplicate the problem.

-hiei

im using default settings (i only use software mode, no opengl), but i remove framelimiter and put fameskip on, i just remove the overlay pad and nex time i enter fpse the triggers overlay come back (the pad and main buttons remain hidden), then i turn off the triggers individually in the button overlays but after y come back they are on again (i do save the congig and set the config as default but they keep coming back)

back to 14 again (the frameskip on freeze limit i had with 15 is fixed in this one at least, i hope 17 fix this problem too)

thanks

Tenken
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note

Postby Tenken » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am

Carlos25 wrote:I Have Mali400 (Yinlips Device) And Working Battles ok with opengl plugin No crash running 50-70fps on the battles (Possibles slowdown to 35Fps With some Especial limits effects) But leave some blank spots and the pointer is in black instead of blank

Hi Carlos, can you share what settings under "Video" did you use for FF7? Did you leave everything checked or leave some options unchecked? Also did you get to that point in the game from the beginning? I can only get to the underground subway and then battles don't work anymore. Thanks!

Carlos25
Primary Device: Yinlips G18

Postby Carlos25 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 am

i Carlos, can you share what settings under "Video" did you use for FF7? Did you leave everything checked or leave some options unchecked? Also did you get to that point in the game from the beginning? I can only get to the underground subway and then battles don't work anymore. Thanks!

Ah Yes Have black screen or flickering similar error on the subway after the tifa with cloud view the monitor? I have same the bug but I pass that part even with this error Is dificult but not impossible

I use enabled options
[video]
Frameskip
Adjust framebuffer access
Special upload deteccion
OffScreenDrawing (recomended)
32 bits rendering
Busy Fix
Special frame limiter
Frame texture
Busy Fix

Not Recomended
Antiliasing Not Work for me is crash aleatory

storm20200
Primary Device: Nexus 7, Galaxy S II (UK)
ROM: Stock JB, CyanogenMod 9.1

Postby storm20200 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 am

Carlos25 wrote:I use enabled options
[video]
Frameskip
Adjust framebuffer access
Special upload deteccion
OffScreenDrawing (recomended)
32 bits rendering
Busy Fix
Special frame limiter
Frame texture
Busy Fix

Not Recomended
Antiliasing Not Work for me is crash aleatory

You don't need all of those on! Adjust frame buffer, special upload detection, frame texture and busy fix should only be enabled if it fixes something in the game, some of them cause slowdown without making any graphical difference. Try unticking those options
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play

Postby hiei » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:13 am

omega007 wrote:
hiei wrote:

xperia play 2.3.3 r800x

-hiei

im using default settings (i only use software mode, no opengl), but i remove framelimiter and put fameskip on, i just remove the overlay pad and nex time i enter fpse the triggers overlay come back (the pad and main buttons remain hidden), then i turn off the triggers individually in the button overlays but after y come back they are on again (i do save the congig and set the config as default but they keep coming back)

back to 14 again (the frameskip on freeze limit i had with 15 is fixed in this one at least, i hope 17 fix this problem too)

thanks

So I tried to duplicate it but I had no problems. I suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. I have the exact same phone and everything but I don't have that problem.

-hiei

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 am

Cool USB/BT Joystick Center v6.0 about to be released ETA for Friday will have Phonejoy support!

Return to “News”