Fpse for Android News

crualfoxhound
Addict
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 9
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

zdubin wrote:What exact steps do I take to get my PS3 controller working with FPSE? Please list each step.

I am using ICS 4.0.0.4 on a Motorolla Xoom.

If your device is rooted

On market buy the app sixaxes controller by dancing pixel studios
In the app discription there is a link to the website.
Download sixaxes pairtools.exe

Install the program on PC
Connect the ps3 pad to PC through USB connector

While running the app on your phone.
On the bottom you see a Mac address.
Type the code on the PC program in blank space.

U have ps3 pad working on android:-)
Galaxy note 9 exynos

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

very good news, i have fixed the famous Black border lines, and now Texture filtering is well visible, by default it's off.

i will update FPse in few minutes, with support of strange Xperia Play model, another Fix, and this famous Fix of Peops gpu plugin.

hiei
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android
ROM: Stock

Postby hiei » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:39 pm

schtruck wrote:very good news, i have fixed the famous Black border lines, and now Texture filtering is well visible, by default it's off.

i will update FPse in few minutes, with support of strange Xperia Play model, another Fix, and this famous Fix of Peops gpu plugin.

Awesome. Can't wait.

Squall Leonhart
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Rezound
Operating System: Android 2.3.4
ROM: CleanRom GBE 1.6.5

Postby Squall Leonhart » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:21 pm

After trying so many different combinations, I think I finally found the sweet spot. Dual core boost,with hardware acceleration enabled, spusync plugin, frameskip set to 20, and with the assistance of the CPU Tuner app, Parasite Eve ran perfectly on my HTC Rezound.

I'll play around with the settings just bit more and other ROMs, but I seem to be on to something here.

ZhuraYuki
Primary Device: Galaxy SII i9100
Operating System: Android 2.3.5
ROM: Exynos

Postby ZhuraYuki » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

schtruck wrote:very good news, i have fixed the famous Black border lines, and now Texture filtering is well visible, by default it's off.

Hell Yeah! Now fix mali400 and it's perfect. No mobile device runs better PS games than android fpse. PSP and SE Xperia Play quality is crap. Just like software fpse with smoothing

history1
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S2
Operating System: Android 2.3.6

Postby history1 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 am

Hello all! I'm unable to remap buttons in Fpse. I'm using an iControlPad on a Samsung Galaxy S2. I can connect it natively and by using Bluez IME to Fpse, but the emulator won't let me remap the buttons. In addition to that, i'm having a problem with the default button settings for both native and Bluez IME modes. In native mode, the D-pad buttons are usually unresponsive. In Bluez mode, some of the buttons do not work. To fix these problems I would like to remap them. I'm looking forward to playing PS1 games on my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

gamerguy80
Primary Device: Google Nexus 5
Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.4
ROM: Stock

Postby gamerguy80 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:31 am

gamerguy80 wrote:hey schtruck,

were you ever able to look into the healing spell and healing item glitch that is inside Breath of Fire 3 while you are playing it in software mode. This is a game where i prefer to play in software mode because i think it just look better siince it still has sprites. I have attached some pictures to show what happens. now when you use a healing spell or a healing item on someone who has lost life the screen will go black and then you can no longer see the backgrounds or letters or anything and the game is no longer playable the only way around it is to reload the game. sometimes it may come into effect after the second or third heal but it will always happen. its really annoying when you are on a boss fight and you are healing your characters and then the screen goes black... it has been mentioned in the game specific forum but even there no one has seem to acknowledge anything in that forum so i am posting it here. i have attached some screenshots of what it looks like. I would appreciate it if you or someone else for that matter knows a way around this or if this is something you will be looking into or not.

any info as to what your thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. please and thank you.

bump....any word on this schtruck....seems this just keep getting ignored...so whats the deal on this...?

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:26 am

Hmm.. Well doesn't look like the new version is going on Google Play tonite have to check for it tomorrow. Hopefully resolves the issue with loading saved games.

dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Postby dttung80 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 am

Clouds wrote:
dttung80 wrote:Dears,

I'm in FPse 0.11.15:

1. After load Open GL plugins, past the 1st start moviethe. Final Fantasy viii cannot load Movie in game. :(

2. And the Motorola Droid2 keyboard qwerty not really fully supported, , must use the virtual key like Shift, Alt, @, / .v.v... when use the character key, it type in line in bottom of screen

3. And the graphic render, have 1 black line outer of edge graphic. How to remove it.

Hope it will be fix.

Thanks and regards,

Sorry for quoting pictures. But will there eventually be a way to remove those black lines around the background textures? Or is it just the way the plugin handles textures?

That and the flashy precombat animations in Final Fantasy games that dont work and then it's pretty much perfect graphic wise^^

Also a long term, low priority feature request:
A nice full screen settings menu for devices with a big screen like my 10.1" transformer prime :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate the black lines around the background texture, it make the screen like crack. :)

dttung80
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 2
Operating System: Android 4 ICS
ROM: AOKP ICS - KANG MOD

Postby dttung80 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 am

skwarosz wrote:
dttung80 wrote:Dears,

I'm in FPse 0.11.15:

1. After load Open GL plugins, past the 1st start moviethe. Final Fantasy viii cannot load Movie in game. :(

2. And the Motorola Droid2 keyboard qwerty not really fully supported, , must use the virtual key like Shift, Alt, @, / .v.v... when use the character key, it type in line in bottom of screen

3. And the graphic render, have 1 black line outer of edge graphic. How to remove it.

Hope it will be fix.

Thanks and regards,

To fix 1 st issue u need to:
1. save the game in the save point
2. load the game not by emulaotr loader but normal in the game
3. save the game by the emulator save
4. load game by emulator loader
then movies will works i do it all the time when psfe has error cause them movies didn't work

YEs, i think must follow this. :)

THanks.

Return to “News”