schtruck wrote:FPse 0.11.1 Available to the Market now.
- Fix Framelimiter for GPU software to get better timing.
- Fix somes sound issue Like RE1, Silent Hill etc..
- Fix Einhender missing Polygons
- Fix Parasite Eve 2
- Added Autosave function.
- New Virtual Pad from Azerty16.
- New interface, lighter, easier, more understable, for now only in english.
- Support for external OpenGL ES 1.1 GPU plugin, actually a port of Peopsgpuopengl From Pete Bernett is available.FPse 0.10.10:
- New Video option for OpenGL plugin to grow compatibility (FF series, MGS etc..)
- New Trick found by 'Nodin'for devices with OpenGL plugin and MALI400 GPU (Galaxy SII and Note), just go to the link below for explanations.
- OpenGL plugin Updated with sources.
- New bios option into Misc menu.
TRICK for MALI400 GPU!
you have alway to start with Tekken3 in HLE mode and then reach the Characters selection menu after you can apply bios
and load any game then save or load to switch bios in MISC menu load a bios by choosing file Switch to HLE by pressing Back to the Bios loader everytime, restart to apply without quitting or you'll have to restart the procedure.
This port is experimental, know issue are compatibility problems with somes games, but many are really impressive.
Actually know problems with this plugin are:
- Crash problem with Mali400 gpu from SG2 (actually only Tekken3 is known to run well only without bios set)
- Small problem that can cause freeze on somes SGX540 gpu powered device when pressing home button.
other than that, work extremely well on SGX540, Nvidia Tegra 2 and Snapdragon 205 and surely 220..Plugin can be downloaded here: http://perso.numericable.fr/schtruck/libopenglplugin.soSource can be downloaded here: http://perso.numericable.fr/schtruck/peopsgpuopenglforfpsesrc.zip
To load opengl plugin, just run FPse into softmode, then go to MISC menu and into the bottom choose Load OpenGL plugin,
Quit Fpse and restart to Apply change.