Fpse for Android News

LouCipher
Primary Device: TMobile G2
ROM: CM7 RC1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby LouCipher » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Wicked. Glad to hear your ogl is a port of pete's, always used his plugins on pc emus, definitely the best (with the possible exception of Lewpy's, but I don't think anyone's ported a glide wrapper to android...). Looking forward to it, thanks for the hard work. Quick question though, where will be able to get the source of your port? I'd love to take a look.

molitar
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Sprint SG3 (Adreno 225)
Operating System: Android 4.0.4
ROM: FreeGS3 v0.1.0

Postby molitar » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Skins appears to be broken on this version 0.11 every skin I have tried the select button is where the start button should be and the start button is on top of the R2 button. Any idea how to fix this problem?

Well guess skins have changed from version .10.x so I copied the original buttons 2-5 back so I have the new control icons but the original buttons.

mechadave
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: LG P925 "Thrill"
Operating System: Android
ROM: CM 7 Selfkang 4

Postby mechadave » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 am

Hi Schtruck,
I'm having the same problem as molitar with the phonejoy, i'm using 0.11 right now. I followed all the steps but fpse doesn't autoconnect to the phonejoy, the only way is to use ime from bluez and hardmap keys. I think before 0.11 autoconnecting might have worked, as I've emailed zdubin, and he confirmed it working with 0.10 at least. I would like to formally request an inquiry into the issue, and maybe a phonejoy driver option within the bluetooth pad selection might help. I just would like to finally use the phonejoy in analog mode in fpse. Thanks for all the hard work btw, I really appreciate it.

molitar
Enthusiast

Postby molitar » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 am

I can not get memcards to work at all! So I can not save games.. so this emulator is useless to me.. I can't use it because games won't Save! What is wrong with this emulator?

You've been replied to in your original thread, no need to post this here. Phaedrus

Rotkaeqpchen
Enthusiast
Primary Device: Motorola Droid 3
ROM: Stock 2.3.4

Postby Rotkaeqpchen » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 am

"what is wrong with this emulator" ? Maybe you should check your settings and your handling before blaming "the emulator" ...

illuminerdi
Primary Device: Xperia Play
Operating System: Android 2.3.7
ROM: CM7 / FreeXperia

Postby illuminerdi » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:44 pm

molitar wrote:I can not get memcards to work at all! So I can not save games.. so this emulator is useless to me.. I can't use it because games won't Save! What is wrong with this emulator?

There could be a number of different issues, such as your memcard directory not being writable for some reason, or your memcards not being formatted. Make sure you point the memcard directory (under Settings -> System) to a directory you know is writable, and that the files weren't for some reason deleted or otherwise tampered with.

If all else fails, try uninstalling and reinstalling from the android market.

Also, this isn't really the thread to get specific help in - go to your device or the help request threads, they'll probably be able to help you better. Also bear in mind that complaining about the emulator when you've done little to fix the problem is quite rude. You are also entitled to a refund from the android market if dissatisfied, so if you feel strongly enough about this, go get a refund instead of complaining here.

gregory85
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy Note
ROM: KingDroid ICS NoteMania v7.0

Postby gregory85 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:07 am

I want to ask about mali400. Someone trying to solve problem ?
Pete knows about it ? He is like a human-computer and probably he finds what is wrong and give some advice about mali400+OGL.
Schtruck when we should expect some information ? I'm sorry for "pushing you" but that is very important for me.
I don't play on fpse right now, cause i'm waiting for OGL working on mali400. I want to start my favorite games again with improved graphic on my SGNote and probably i'm not alone here.

mirek190
Primary Device: I9000 and I9100
ROM: 2.3.4

Postby mirek190 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

Yes, you not alone. I'm waiting for mali-400 as well ( SGS 2 )

molitar
Enthusiast

Postby molitar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 am

Ok I took a game save slot1.mcd and dropped it in to the memcard folder from the forum topic http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=213 and after loading that game save I can now save games.. but still refused me to create a new game than save. Seems to be a bug with new games in general it works with games that are previously saved. I can even manage the memory cards in the bios emulator portion now. So why can I not start a new game and create a save so I can play and save games?

So if someone provides me saves right after game starts I can save and all just fine.. but if not than it will not do saves.. so something with saved games that is loaded makes it work but not before.

Ok I figured it out an ini file in the cfg folder think it was called fct.ini was being reported it could not be accessed in the log file. Not sure why this was but I changed permissions with root explorer and now I am able to save at the save areas correctly and load.
Last edited by molitar on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thelinx
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: samsung galaxy s

Postby thelinx » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Why emu is not working on galaxy tab 10.1 ?
I select correct bios, and after that when I'm trying to select game it crashes. No galaxy tab support?

Return to “News”