To be honest, 2 threads need to be made, a release thread with some sort of update details including whats already included feature wise, then updates, then of course the "working on" and "to-do", THEN a request thread! Sticky the release thread, that way if they feel it necessary to post things already in the to-do section of the release thread they can find them self a temp mute/ban for failing to RTFS (as opposed to RTFM or read the effing manual)! Also, a bug tracker would be a GREAT complement/alternative! (Mantis, Github private source, I would be glad to host it, trust issues aside of course)
Ok, now, onto BUGS!
For me the cheat's arent working, this might be a combination of 2 things, one being there is no GUIDE on how to use FPse for the Android! its partially similar to the FPseCE release, but is different enough that it took me almost an hour to figure out the basics! and the second thing is I possibly entered the codes incorrectly or used the wrong codes (again, no guide, so flying blind here)... oh wait, ill add a 3rd thing, i put the codes in, switch them on, then start the game, if i go back into cheats its back at OFF again, and all cheats are set to "NOT SET" and no matter how many times I click on a cheat and re-enter the code and hit apply, it still says "NOT SET"! and nothing happens when I turn them on then resume the game :/
Playing Chrono Trigger, I used the "save" state function, then when I "load" said state i can walk around and go out of buildings, but all the other NPC's are frozen in place, you cant talk to them, and no events happen as they should
Third bug is the onscreen Overlay! I tried to set it to disabled (have a PS3 remote), then save default, then start a game, BOOM FC (didnt catch the logcat sadly, will try next time), next, I try to keep it set at disabled before I load game, but it still comes back on... then i disable it again... needless to say, its not remembering the DISABLED setting no matter which way I slice it...
EDIT: HPE is set to enabled, but once I load a ROM i check again and its disabled, Gameshark, Codebreaker and ActionReplay dont work... I grabbed some logcats, will upload in a bit...