Fpse for Android News

kSt
Primary Device: LG GT540

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby kSt » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:38 pm

It seems that this problem doesn`t depend on android version. Many people have same problems on 2.2 and 2.3.

schtruck
Site Admin
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66

Postby schtruck » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 pm

ok if you have same this problem, then make a logcat, that will help me to understand, get logcat from market, run it, press home, then run FPse until crash, then go back to logcat and copy/paste log and send that to my email plz.

kSt
Primary Device: LG GT540

Postby kSt » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I`ve made 3 logcat records for you.
Look
viewtopic.php?p=21445&sid=0558e5e2bd9bde91c63e164fff8c566d#p21445
I have exactly the same problems like others with this version - black screen, crash, force close.

waltercln
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
ROM: Stock

Postby waltercln » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:58 am

does anyone else have this glitch where you load your save file and no sound comes up?

it's pretty annoying because i am far in the game and it always loads with no sounds. this happens with any rom.

lpg222
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Desire HD
ROM: FF VII

Postby lpg222 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 am

rumsey wrote:Final Fantasy IX Item Scroller + More

Below I've attached an Item Scroller for Final Fantasy IX. What this means is you can open up your item inventory and hit L2 or R2 to change the currently selected item. R2 will move it up one value and L2 will move it down. Using this you can easily create any of the unique or missable items you passed on a disc and would otherwise never have the chance to get again - including rare items like Ultima Weapon, Excalibur, Ragnarok, Excalibur II, etc. Here's how to use it:

[*] Extract archive to the ISO folder on your sd card
[*] Load up FF9 and load either your save or save state
[*] Move around for a second
[*] Press MENU then EJECT
[*] Select codebreaker.bin (from the archive you extracted)
[*] Press MENU then SYSTEM and change memory card 2 to cheats.mcd (from the archive)
[*] Press BACK until you return to the game
[*] Press MENU then POWER then RESTART
[*] Wait for Codebreaker menu to load completely
[*] Go to Select Cheats then press RIGHT on the blue Final Fantasy IX
[*] Scroll down to Item Roller L2&R2 and press X, then scroll to parts 2-7 and press X to activate them as well
[*] Press START then move up to START GAME and press X
[*] It will prompt you to INSERT THE GAME DISC
[*] Press MENU then press EJECT
[*] Select your FF9 disc (1/2/3/4)
[*] You will see a BLACK SCREEN, this is normal simply press where X should be
[*] You will see a message GAME IS LOADING
[*] Load your FF9 save file and NOT YOUR SAVESTATE!!! (if you load a save state, the cheat will be gone)
[*] Press TRIANGLE and go in to your ITEM menu
[*] Press L2 and R2 to change the selected item up and down
[*] Hold SQUARE and press L2 and R2 to change the quantity of selected item
[*] See http://pastebin.com/qqBzYwYT for a full list of the items in order, to help you get whatever you want

That's it. There are other cheats for FF9 in there as well as you will see. There is only one you need to be careful with - If you enable Quina All Abilities then Quina will learn all her blue mage spells she normally has to eat to learn... however she will no longer be able to equip her magic stones. There is an easy fix for this though - start the game with the Quina cheat enabled, making sure to load a save where Quina is in your party. Check that she has all her abilities, then use a Moogle to save the game again. Reload the cheat disc and enable ONLY the cheat "Enable Equip", then start the game. Quina can now use all her abilities and equips normally again. You must have this code active at all times to change her magic stones.

Any save states you make while these cheats are active will activate the cheats again when you load them. In other words you only need to do the instructions above for Item Roller or Equip Enable once then you can save state for all your saves. Even if you completely reset your phone or the emulator, as long as you are loading from a save state where the cheats were active, the cheats will still work. If you load from the Memory Card then the cheats will be disabled.

Any questions, just ask.

Also there are cheats here for almost ANY playstation game so feel free to download the archive and follow the instruction even if you don't have Final Fantasy IX.

tried same method for ff7 but it crashed before it loaded codebreaker properly, i PM'd you about this but i thought i would post on here incase anyone else is having same problem

v--t
Primary Device: desire nd
Operating System: Windows xp

Postby v--t » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:48 am

And what about
OpenGL??? It is
possible to improve
still фпс and a sound.
A sound bad in games.

legend0fthefall
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: Nexus One

Postby legend0fthefall » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Looking for help in how to change discs.

Parasite Eve 1.

I get to the "Insert Disc 2". I hit menu->eject-> it takes me back to iso selection, I navigate to disc 2 and select it. Nothing happens. It just stays on the "Insert Disc 2" screen.

I've tried to restart after selecting disc 2 and it just restarts disc 1. I've tried loading a save state once I've selected disc 2 and there are no save states to select. I've tried restarting fpse and loading directly into disc 2 but since I have been unable to save anything while playing disc 2 there is was no way to play disc 2. I've tried replacing the iso's just in case mine was corrupted.

I see people playing multiple disc games and making comments while they are on this or that disc... How are you changing discs? Am I doing something wrong or is it just this game?

cyberpunkz
Fresh Fish
Primary Device: HTC Desire

Postby cyberpunkz » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi guys, I've been trying the FPSE cheat function for FF7 for a while now, using gameshark codes googled from all over the internet. Whether US or EUR etc, none seems to be working so far....

Hope someone here can shed some light on this, much appreciated, thanks!

gatwon
Primary Device: Milestone2/Xperia Play@1024GHz
Operating System: Android 2.2/2.3.3

Postby gatwon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 am

Hi schtruck,
in my milestone 2 I disabled the option overlay pad and I'm playing with gamegripper which is amazing and all games are running at 60 fps, it´s unbelievable, but in the game 102 Dalmatians - Puppies To The Rescue, the fps is around 43 a 50 fps, when you get time please fix this, thanks your work are incredible! excellent

owerlord
Primary Device: galaxy s

Postby owerlord » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 am

HELP ME!?!?!?!?

I finally Got my zeemote in the mail and it connected one time. Now it just said "connecting, this may take a few moments" And just stayed like that. Then I chose to turn off the auto connect, and now there is no way to get fpse to try and connect again. I cleared data and uninstal/re-installed it, but it still wont try to connect anymore.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO TURN THE AUTO CONNECT BACK ON??

Return to “News”