Fpse for Android News

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.
Galaxy S7

waltercln
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
ROM: Stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby waltercln » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:47 pm

crualfoxhound wrote:hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.



d-pad is too big while everything is normal size

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:57 pm

waltercln wrote:
crualfoxhound wrote:hi if you just updated.
to 0.10.26

you noticed your overlays are messed up

i resized them again.

thay only for testing though.



d-pad is too big while everything is normal size


im working on it.
i corrected dpad in portrait but working on l-r shoulder buttons.
want to make the a bit smaller
Galaxy S7

User avatar
crualfoxhound
Addict
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Primary Device: Galaxy note 9 exynos
Operating System: Android 7.0
ROM: Galaxy note 9 exynos

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby crualfoxhound » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

all done.

enjoy
Galaxy S7

waltercln
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Primary Device: Atrix 4G
ROM: Stock

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby waltercln » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 am

thanks schtruck for the tip, i got tomb raider 1 working with the cue file. i still cant get part 2 working after ripping the cd so many times. But part 1 will do, thanks.

gormie84
Junior Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:19 pm
Primary Device: Samsung Galaxy S i-9000
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
ROM: Voodoo 5 lagfix
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby gormie84 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

waltercln wrote:thanks schtruck for the tip, i got tomb raider 1 working with the cue file. i still cant get part 2 working after ripping the cd so many times. But part 1 will do, thanks.


hi could you post me your .cue file so i can try it with my copy of TR1. please

User avatar
schtruck
Site Admin
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:52 am
Primary Device: HTC HD2
Operating System: WM 6.5.1 21869
ROM: 1.66
Location: PARIS
Contact:

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby schtruck » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:00 am

FPse 0.10.27 available to the Market:

- Added new fast Overlay Pad mode for centered Landscape Screen. (Everybody will see the huge boost now..)


Now people who had problem in landscape mode, can you try if it's better now.

kuronosan
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm
Primary Device: Samsung Fascinate
Operating System: Android 2.2
ROM: SuperClean 2.1

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby kuronosan » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am

Will let you know later. Thanks!!

LE25
Junior Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 am
Primary Device: Epic 4g
Operating System: 2.2.1
ROM: SFR 1.3ghz

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby LE25 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:31 am

schtruck wrote:FPse 0.10.27 available to the Market:

- Added new fast Overlay Pad mode for centered Landscape Screen. (Everybody will see the huge boost now..)


Now people who had problem in landscape mode, can you try if it's better now.



never had a problem but works good just as before! still no sound in wipeout tho : (

also is screen filtering anti aliasing? it just seems to blue the graphics more, not really making them any sharper.

tsunder3
Fresh Fish
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am
Primary Device: HTC Hero
ROM: Cronos Froyo

Re: Fpse for Android Discussion/Feedback

Postby tsunder3 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:24 am

just a quick question:

is anything planned to fix the problem with ff8 (and 9 if I'm not mistaken, I didn't try it) with frameskip and in-battle menus?


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron